It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only tme will tell.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
What is your opinion?

After quite a bit of research, I have come to 3 conclusions about Steven Greer, (Disclosure Project). I would like to state before I go any farther, is that I am not promoting Steven Greer nor the projects thereof. ATS is, as I have experienced, to be very informative, when it comes to these types of subjects. I appreciate the opinions of both ATS members and non- members, to farther my understanding of this crazy world we live in today. So with farther a due, here is my three conclusions, “I am personally, at the moment going with number 3”.

1 - Steven Greer is a VERY pumped human being. He has the whole of mankind in his heart. He is extremely intelligent, and has used his ability, to go where many men/women, (a great deal of them have been killed) have not gone to before.

2 – Steven Greer is a CIA plant. Aldous Huxley once said, the government is no longer going to burn books to keep the truth from you, like they did in Nazi Germany, but disseminate so much information, that everything will become irrelevant.

3 – Steven Greer is an ALIEN. He is an alien with a heart, and has our beat interest at hand. Choices # 3 is similar to choice #1, only difference is the alien factor.

I am currently going with #3 because Steven Greer has not been killed as of yet. You would be really pushing the envelope, to kill an alien with such an agenda. I believe if he was human, he would have been dead along time ago.

And as for not choosing #2 , the disclosure project is too good to be true. If the CIA or any intelligence agency for that matter, where to go to such extremes, we would truly be living in the matrix.

I just thought of one more possibility.

#4 – Steven Greer is human, and feeding off gullible people to get rich.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
He is a small mix of #4, along with some "believes his delusions" in the recipe.

new topics

join