It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Planet of the Apes be true?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOpsychiczebra

planet of the apes was more of a racial tension inspired movie of the times

its obvious it put the white man in its own web of sorts

the symbolism was clearly there

i highly doubt a conspiracy of apes though, i know they are smart but if they were to of speak i think that some progress of voice wouldve been acheived by now

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Howdy UFO

Yes you are misinterpreting quantum "information" for actual information that a human could use.

Good luck to your friend, however the only way to get an ape to talk would be to link them into a computer that would do the talking for them. Some apes are estimated to have up to a six years olds intelligence, but speak for themselves? Don't think so. I await to be amazed.

Added by edit later: I meant to ask you about film disclosure, the last five films I've watched were, The Seven Samurai, Kill Bill 1 & 2, Wall E, 1,000,000 BC and Attack! (on New Britain). What was disclosed in those that I didn't notice? Well except that Raquel looks really good in a skin bikini?

[edit on 18/7/08 by Hanslune]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Good luck to your friend, however the only way to get an ape to talk would be to link them into a computer that would do the talking for them. Some apes are estimated to have up to a six years olds intelligence, but speak for themselves? Don't think so. I await to be amazed.

Added by edit later: I meant to ask you about film disclosure, the last five films I've watched were, The Seven Samurai, Kill Bill 1 & 2, Wall E, 1,000,000 BC and Attack! (on New Britain). What was disclosed in those that I didn't notice? Well except that Raquel looks really good in a skin bikini?

[edit on 18/7/08 by Hanslune]

We would just be going around in conversational circles if we simply don't agree to disagree. I have not misinterpreted the information. I suggest we leave it at that. Also, as I stated previously I can't say the details of the research my friend is doing so I won't add more concerning apes talking.

I didn't state that ALL movies are about disclosure but that movies have been involved in disclosure. Btw, did you watch all of the films on the same day?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Howdy UFO

Over three days, been overseas awhile and missed a number of the older ones.

So I guess by disclosure you mean the alien stuff? There has been UFO stuff in the movies since the 1950s, they ain't disclosing very fast now are they? The first one I remember was made in 1956, Earth vs the flying saucers, there were probably earlier ones. 52 years- most of the people they disclosed to are now dead - good system. LOL

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOpsychiczebra
Actually it is a widely accepted scientific fact that the first forms of 'time travel' will be information exchange, and that will including seeing events in the future even if you can't get there.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by UFOpsychiczebra]

If it's a "fact" then shouldn't it be TOTALLY accepted?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
''We are not descendent from the present apes, we, the apes and us, are descendent from a common ancestor.''

I was just wondering what exactly that common ancestor is?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Howdy Space1

The last universal ancestor (LUA), also called the last universal common ancestor (LUCA) or the cenancestor, is the hypothetical latest living organism from which all organisms now living on Earth descend. Thus it is the most recent common ancestor of all current life on Earth. It is estimated to have lived some 3.6 to 4.1 billion years ago.

But you probably meant for humans!

There is no existing common ancestor we branched off from Bonobos and Chimps about 5 million years ago.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join