It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightening the masses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Earlier today my mother contacted me to see if I could help her find some info on getting a book called "Healing for the age of enlightenment" By Author "Stanley Burroughs". She had come across an ebook with excerpts from his book and the ebook is called.."The Master Cleanse".
Which you can download here...
www.blackdoctor.org...

Anyway, I did some searching as she also did, and everywhere we have looked, the book is either No longer available or extremely expensive.
One website is selling it for $175.00 (US)
She then sent me an email that really peaked my curiosity as she knows alot more about the book than I do. Here is what she replied to me in her words...

"Quote"

Well, so far what I think is happening is:

The AMA doesn't want this book published and they are of course hooked up with the government.

Many other authors have taken 'pieces' of the original book and created their own books on the many various subjects. It also appears that 'changes" have been made to the original info. (of course they claim this is to our benefit?) You see if the original information was left in tact....we may be healed and how could they 'continue' to make huge profits? So - why else would this book become extinct - out of print - when it was published as late as 1999?!?

My view is this book covers most (if not all) diseases and suffering and would put numerous authors, AMA (thousands upon thousands of every kind of doctor you could name) and soooooo many other businesses OUT OF BUSINESS, from the process of enlightening the masses.

It is a little exhausting to say the least. Keep looking whenever you have the opportunity, as I will also.

Love Mom

"End Quote"

Do any of you know anything about this author, or book?
Thanks in advance!

Stealth

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It doesn't seem to be as expensive here:
www.abundanthealth4u.com...

That help?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Thanks Kyle, but just as we have already seen it says unavailable.
kinda strange I think.
I think there is definitely more to it than everyone simply being out of stock of this book.
Thanks again...

Stealth

[edit on 17-7-2008 by stealthsurfer]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Also, this is what he says on page 27 of his ebook.

"Quote"

After dedicating a goodly share of my past life in perfection and simplifying a system of healing that is
completely free from error and side effects at a very low cost I was forced to overcome many difficult
obstacles that often threatened to stop me but I persisted in spite of the Medical and legal attacks. I was
told in each case— I was doing to much good and to keep me from giving the help that solved their
health problems I was sent to prison so I couldn’t help any one any more. But it didn’t work that way
because while in prison I was allowed to help every one. It was legal to help people in prison but no
outside. Many of the guards, nurses and even doctors came to me for help that no other system could
do. In prison, I was not competing with their Medical rackets but on the outside I hurt their con games. If
my system was made legal the Medical system would be of no further need. Test my work to it’s fullness
and it will prove superior to any other system.
"End Quote"

Very strange the guy went to prison over this info.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Wow, well I didn't know about the prison part. Do you know what he was charged with?

And with the book, I can't really see any techniques that would cause ther massive raise in prices, altered info and the author going to prison.

I've heard of all the reflexology especially with the feet; I even have a reflexology board and sandles at home for a relatives illness but can't really say it does wonders.

The balanced nurtition's pretty obvious but the colour therapy I've never heard of before so it's the only thing i can really see as having a big impact. Has your mum had any experience with this type of therapy?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Just did a bit of research actually.

en.wikipedia.org...

He claims to have cured thousands of people?

His methods also seem kind of strange with no scientific evidence.

If your mum has a serious illness or if she's just interested in healing then i suggest Qi Gong: www.shaolin.org.uk... or even taking up Reiki classes.

I've heard it's had some pretty good results. If that isn't for you then i strongly recommend Chinese Medicine.

Kyle

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
abebooks.com

Lots of copies for sale on there, but as you say, it ain't cheap. $38 is the cheapest.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Thanks alot guys, I will keep searching for more info, as My Mom is the main person interested, I just thought it very strange the way this guy went to prison and all because of his techniques for healing. And then being so hard to find the book. We'll just have to grab a copy and read it to find out more. But it is definitely interesting.
have a great weekend...

Stealth

new topics

top topics

join