It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone like watching Letterman Show??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I used to watch Dave everynight but recently i have missed most of his shows they show it at aboiut 1245am here in Hong Kong but by that time i have fallen asleep.

Do most ppl who live in America watch it?is he still popular?

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
i used to watch it all the time but have stop but yeah he's still going strong he has had a kid now with his gf

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
i used to watch it all the time but have stop but yeah he's still going strong he has had a kid now with his gf

H e was talking about that the last time i saw his show ,i thought he was kidding cos its Dave ya know.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
nope he showed the pic al the guest on the show keep asking him when is he going to get married

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Bet he kept saying"oh c'mon" LOL

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yeah, I still watch him sometimes. I can't watch him now. Dish Network and Viacom are having a feud so I don't get CBS.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Think i'm gonna watch his show tonite i need some humour.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
david letterman is the king of latenight tv

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Yep, he's still the King here.... Though like Billy Crystal's Oscar performance....it's getting a bit stale....

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Yep, he's still the King here.... Though like Billy Crystal's Oscar performance....it's getting a bit stale....

He was kinda funny Billy from waht i saw on the Oscars

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Kind of...

His schtick was from like a decade ago....I mean "Oprah" jokes??? Jeez!

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I like Letterman. I like him a lot better than Leno. Conan is funny too. Why Carson Daly's late nigth show is still on the air is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Bob please change your avatar its getting me in the holiday mood!!

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I love letternman's show, but never watch it lol. What I hate are poeple who love Jay Leno, they can never say why, but we all know that these people just like the bright colors lol. People say Leno gets better guests, if you want that, watch The Daily Show, it'd be good for people who love stupid liberal banter.

What's great about letterman is not that he's funny all the time, but it's that he is just ok most of the time, but ULTRA funny every now and then. Same is sort of true for Jimmy Kimmel, he sucks some of the time, ok for some more, but VERY funny in rare instances.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I actually applied to the letterman show and got an interview. But in the end I didnt get the job.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebeagle
I actually applied to the letterman show and got an interview. But in the end I didnt get the job.

For doing what?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   
it was called a page position. I would basically have to lead the audience into the studio and get them warmed up and psyched for the show. aside from that I think I would have to cater to the guests and stuff. It was only an entry level position but it could have led places.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I watched Letterman through the lae 80's until a few years after he switched to CBS. I kind of got tired of the cynicism and schtick. It is too much after a while. It used to be funny when he was the underdog at NBC, but now it's .....meh.

I watch the Daily Show and Leno/O'Brien now.

top topics

join