It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Organic Portals and Hyperdimensional Attacks - Spotting the energy thieves amongst us.

page: 7
62
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hello Truelight

Isn't the third eye the Pineal gland, not the cerebellum like you mentioned?
Also It is my understanding that florid is in the water to calcify your pineal gland, where '___' is made. I find it funny how '___' is one of the most illegal drugs on the planet, yet we all make and carry it. I believe they don't want us accessing higher detentions of reality, the elite want to keep us locked in survival mode and working so we don't have time or the incentive to lift the vale of reality.

this video is great I recommend you take a look www.ted.com...





posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The entire topic sounds like the psychology behind cult based tactics.



posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeeHawt
Hello Truelight

Isn't the third eye the Pineal gland, not the cerebellum like you mentioned?
Also It is my understanding that florid is in the water to calcify your pineal gland, where '___' is made. I find it funny how '___' is one of the most illegal drugs on the planet, yet we all make and carry it. I believe they don't want us accessing higher detentions of reality, the elite want to keep us locked in survival mode and working so we don't have time or the incentive to lift the vale of reality.

this video is great I recommend you take a look www.ted.com...



Where's this stuff about the pineal gland coming from!!?

It's the movie FROM BEYOND (1986) that was all about the third eye of the pineal gland!!

Are people confusing reality with fiction now?

Here's the link to the movie:

www.imdb.com...



posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   



posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

Originally posted by LeeHawt
Hello Truelight

Isn't the third eye th, not the cerebellum like you mentioned?
Also It is my understanding that florid is in the water to calcify your pineal gland, where '___' is made. I find it funny how '___' is one of the most illegal drugs on the planet, yet we all make and carry it. I believe they don't want us accessing higher detentions of reality, the elite want to keep us locked in survival mode and working so we don't have time or the incentive to lift the vale of reality.

this video is great I recommend you take a look www.ted.com...



Where's this stuff about the pineal gland coming from!!?

It's the movie FROM BEYOND (1986) that was all about the third eye of the pineal gland!!

Are people confusing reality with fiction now?

Here's the link to the movie:

www.imdb.com...

video.google.com...
David Wilcock speaks about it in this video. The Pineal is a small glade that contains water and crystals inside the water flips in and out of space time. It is known that in that it makes dmt and serotonin. Its are gate way to the other realms

video.google.com...

in this video the afterlife and the pineal glad are discussed in relation to Egyptian afterlife.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by LeeHawt]

[edit on 21-7-2008 by LeeHawt]

[edit on 21-7-2008 by LeeHawt]

[edit on 21-7-2008 by LeeHawt]



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeeHawt
Isn't the third eye th, not the cerebellum like you mentioned?
Also It is my understanding that florid is in the water to calcify your pineal gland, where '___' is made. I find it funny how '___' is one of the most illegal drugs on the planet, yet we all make and carry it. I believe they don't want us accessing higher detentions of reality, the elite want to keep us locked in survival mode and working so we don't have time or the incentive to lift the vale of reality.


Lee, I said the 3rd eye was located at the corpus collosum in the centre of the brain. I agree with you about '___' though. And yes you are right about the pineal, I mentioned the corpus collosum in my previous post because it fitted in where I mentioned the right and left hemipheres (corpus collosum being in the centre, where the pineal and pituitary are located). Thanks for your post.


Originally posted by Skydancer
The entire topic sounds like the psychology behind cult based tactics.


This topic climaxed ages ago, it's now just gently rocking back and forth, if you stop trying to arouse it, it will go to sleep. Thanks for your post though. Best wishes.


Originally posted by Jinni
It's the movie FROM BEYOND (1986) that was all about the third eye of the pineal gland!!

Are people confusing reality with fiction now?


Countless Yogi's and monks would disagree. But thanks for your post.



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I've made a new Topic about the 3rd eye here, you may find this interesting Jinni...

The Secret of the Masonic Logo

Much Love - TL



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueLight
 


I'd like to clarify that I certainly do believe in further dimensions and our ability to interact with them to some certain extent. I also believe that there are human senses that clearly are of the 'paranormal' nature - seeing the future (time travel of information effectively), etc etc. But a lot of it is not really in control of the human.

So, I ACCEPT that humans do have these additional senses but I'm not convinced that the Pineal gland is portal.

According to this link:

en.wikipedia.org...

It's function is more about sleep and awake timings etc.

Whether it IS the pineal gland or not, the additional 'paranormal' properties of humans still remain.

If Astral project and OOBE are genuine then the pineal gland MAY have a role in it.



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
TrueLight,

do you have a more organized way to explain the theory you are making, isn't it a bit harsh to start off labelling a type of person an "emotional vampire",
I am known to over analyse things but you seem to blow your theory way out of proportion
& im offended that you will label someone an "emotion vampire" (seems like some flashy stereotype only to be used to attract attention in a negative way),
I am (I think) what you are trying to say an "emotional vampire" as I definitaly do tire people in arguements,
but in reality the type of person you are trying to show people is really someone with Aspergers Syndrome (look it up, I have this syndrome)
Are you trying to say im a manipulative "puppeteer" of people?
I think you are Paranoid of strangers or someone, I don't know,
a person with Aspergers like me does not intend to intentionally manipulate anyone, we have generally a higher than normal intelligence (which can give someone an ability to manipulate),
but lack normal communication skills (unorganized thinking) so even though we have intelligence, it is hard to think on the same track as someone without Aspergers so that causes what can be, endless arguements & aggression when conclusions cannot be made

it confuses and irritates me for why you would think and claim such outrageous things, some things simply we do not know or are able to know, i think you are stirring in your imagination looking for answers and im sorry that i think this thread is a joke, you are making common psycology seem like a extremist movie or plot

[edit on 22/7/08 by angryjessman]



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hyperdimensional Puppetry. What a concept. Starred and flagged.

Couldn't agree more. Turn off your news and radio stations now!

Hell, KILL YOUR TELEVISION



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
Hyperdimensional Puppetry. What a concept. Starred and flagged.

Couldn't agree more. Turn off your news and radio stations now!

Hell, KILL YOUR TELEVISION



Killed my TV a LONG time ago and I've never looked back. I find it absolutely pathetic when I see people entralled by game shows, Eastenders, soaps and BBC\ITV news.

Biggest bull# on the planet is the TV media.

Radio is the same - I only listen to no BS stations like classical now.

Media is crud and will bring you nothing but negativity, brainwashing, manipulation etc.

I think everyone in the UK should have a TV Amnesty day (excluding monitors for my PC that is).

TV AMNESTY DAY!

With the internet you can choose what you want to read\watch\research for now...

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Jinni]



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by angryjessman
TrueLight,

do you have a more organized way to explain the theory you are making, isn't it a bit harsh to start off labelling a type of person an "emotional vampire",
I am known to over analyse things but you seem to blow your theory way out of proportion
& im offended that you will label someone an "emotion vampire" (seems like some flashy stereotype only to be used to attract attention in a negative way),
I am (I think) what you are trying to say an "emotional vampire" as I definitaly do tire people in arguements,
but in reality the type of person you are trying to show people is really someone with Aspergers Syndrome (look it up, I have this syndrome)
Are you trying to say im a manipulative "puppeteer" of people?
I think you are Paranoid of strangers or someone, I don't know,
a person with Aspergers like me does not intend to intentionally manipulate anyone, we have generally a higher than normal intelligence (which can give someone an ability to manipulate),
but lack normal communication skills (unorganized thinking) so even though we have intelligence, it is hard to think on the same track as someone without Aspergers so that causes what can be, endless arguements & aggression when conclusions cannot be made

it confuses and irritates me for why you would think and claim such outrageous things, some things simply we do not know or are able to know, i think you are stirring in your imagination looking for answers and im sorry that i think this thread is a joke, you are making common psycology seem like a extremist movie or plot

[edit on 22/7/08 by angryjessman]


Setup a TV in your shed and enjoy BBC, ITV, C4, 5 extremism all day long!

Aahhhh....the though of such liberation of ignorance!



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I do admit I watch KPBS, Jeopardy, and Discovery channel occasionally. Food for your brain.

Everything else is cancer.


Don't you feel better after being "unplugged"? For me its like breathing real air for the first time.



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

Originally posted by NightVision
Hyperdimensional Puppetry. What a concept. Starred and flagged.

Couldn't agree more. Turn off your news and radio stations now!

Hell, KILL YOUR TELEVISION



Killed my TV a LONG time ago and I've never looked back. I find it absolutely pathetic when I see people entralled by game shows, Eastenders, soaps and BBC\ITV news.

Biggest bull# on the planet is the TV media.

Radio is the same - I only listen to no BS stations like classical now.

Media is crud and will bring you nothing but negativity, brainwashing, manipulation etc.

I think everyone in the UK should have a TV Amnesty day (excluding monitors for my PC that is).

TV AMNESTY DAY!

With the internet you can choose what you want to read\watch\research for now...

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Jinni]


you don't watch TV?????!!!!!!!!!
yeh well most stuff on it are crappy anywayz, but you shouldn't just stop watching, if your smart enough to sort BS and truth i don't see the prob and need for no TV at all, don't convince yourself TV is evil or brainwashing (maybe to some less intelligent people), your missing the comedy!

i don't see much difference between the net & TV, both are forms of media


THIS IS GOING A BIT OFF TOPIC

[edit on 22/7/08 by angryjessman]



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

Originally posted by angryjessman
TrueLight,

do you have a more organized way to explain the theory you are making, isn't it a bit harsh to start off labelling a type of person an "emotional vampire",
I am known to over analyse things but you seem to blow your theory way out of proportion
& im offended that you will label someone an "emotion vampire" (seems like some flashy stereotype only to be used to attract attention in a negative way),
I am (I think) what you are trying to say an "emotional vampire" as I definitaly do tire people in arguements,
but in reality the type of person you are trying to show people is really someone with Aspergers Syndrome (look it up, I have this syndrome)
Are you trying to say im a manipulative "puppeteer" of people?
I think you are Paranoid of strangers or someone, I don't know,
a person with Aspergers like me does not intend to intentionally manipulate anyone, we have generally a higher than normal intelligence (which can give someone an ability to manipulate),
but lack normal communication skills (unorganized thinking) so even though we have intelligence, it is hard to think on the same track as someone without Aspergers so that causes what can be, endless arguements & aggression when conclusions cannot be made

it confuses and irritates me for why you would think and claim such outrageous things, some things simply we do not know or are able to know, i think you are stirring in your imagination looking for answers and im sorry that i think this thread is a joke, you are making common psycology seem like a extremist movie or plot

[edit on 22/7/08 by angryjessman]


Setup a TV in your shed and enjoy BBC, ITV, C4, 5 extremism all day long!

Aahhhh....the though of such liberation of ignorance!


ah but my mind blocks out as much sh*t as it can, explosions and crazy movies here i come



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by angryjessman

Originally posted by Jinni

Originally posted by NightVision
Hyperdimensional Puppetry. What a concept. Starred and flagged.

Couldn't agree more. Turn off your news and radio stations now!

Hell, KILL YOUR TELEVISION



Killed my TV a LONG time ago and I've never looked back. I find it absolutely pathetic when I see people entralled by game shows, Eastenders, soaps and BBC\ITV news.

Biggest bull# on the planet is the TV media.

Radio is the same - I only listen to no BS stations like classical now.

Media is crud and will bring you nothing but negativity, brainwashing, manipulation etc.

I think everyone in the UK should have a TV Amnesty day (excluding monitors for my PC that is).

TV AMNESTY DAY!

With the internet you can choose what you want to read\watch\research for now...

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Jinni]


you don't watch TV?????!!!!!!!!!
yeh well most stuff on it are crappy anywayz, but you shouldn't just stop watching, if your smart enough to sort BS and truth i don't see the prob and need for no TV at all, don't convince yourself TV is evil or brainwashing (maybe to some less intelligent people), your missing the comedy!

i don't see much difference between the net & TV, both are forms of media


THIS IS GOING A BIT OFF TOPIC

[edit on 22/7/08 by angryjessman]


Yes, there is some funny stuff but then I get caught up in all the other rubbish like ads, news etc. Better not to watch it at all.

Furthermore, you can get a lot of funny videos on the internet on demand anyway.

The advantages of TV do not outweigh the disadvantages.

I love the Discovery, National Geographic now and again. But I watch for about 5 mins and turn off because of patronising adverts.

On topic: TV has a way of preventing you from understanding yourself, your desires, the voices in your head and controlling the impulses of "the others". Why? because TV is ALWAYS an emotional journey and it is in control ALL THE TIME! Because of this you become used to being controlled and your will power becomes weaker.

There is a lot more than meets the eye...

P.S. Please read my paragraph above more than once and try to understand and relate to it before response.

Freedom for ALL!

Love, peace, Salaam.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Jinni]



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
that actually makes sense about the willpower part ^^^^^ and im catching on with the impulses and desires stuff, if people could age without TV (A instant Mentor to an infant in a common home) they would have their natural desires and needs shine true yeh????

[edit on 22/7/08 by angryjessman]

[edit on 22/7/08 by angryjessman]



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by angryjessman
that actually makes sense about the willpower part ^^^^^ and im catching on with the impulses and desires stuff, if people could age without TV (A instant Mentor to an infant in a common home) they would have their natural desires and needs shine true yeh????

[edit on 22/7/08 by angryjessman]

[edit on 22/7/08 by angryjessman]


Yes, and they would be more ready to understand the issues brought up in the OP.

Give it a go and tell me how you feel and if your perceptions have changed.

Once you get to a ready state you will be able to understand how to control your perceptions (i.e. filtering negativities and amplifying positive points) and you will also begin to understand how you are being manipulated to 'fail', 'lose'.

It's all about overcoming the 'blindness' and people don't really know they are blind until they can see. To get to the 'seeing' stage you have to put your trust in those that are good, wise etc. Many achieve this by faith in God and follow the good examples of the prophets. In that way, your aura\soul becomes more positive and resistant to negativeness, whispering, evil etc.

Take care bud.

P.S. The advice given in the external link in the OP are very good! Give them a go, be constant in them and you will see a beautiful change! Guaranteed.

P.P.S You are absolutely right about the infants. Looks at the young generation today - you can root all their flaws to media and parenting (who themselves root it back to TV). It's so obvious and sad. I would recommend NO TV at all - only cartoons like Rupert, Batman etc, now and again. NOT EVERY DAY! They problem with this approach is that they start to like it so much it becomes one of their main desires. So that's why I don't have a TV at all and all is well.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Jinni]



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff here. I just can't believe how many others are noticing strange human behavior out there. People acting different.
There are other beings/forces out there and they will try to indulge in creating an energy meal through whatever means they can. Are these entities using human types? Great read this.



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   



new topics

top topics



 
62
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

log in

join