It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[WATCH] The Video that Brought the World Together.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
that was very cool

lots of happy people.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Sorry I Don't Feel ANYTHING..

This guy..is like the Numa Numa Numa guy...an idiot..with time and money on his hands and a camera. You can try and make this SOMETHING of value all you want..but it's not MOZART or PICASSO..its a doofus being a nerd in different places. Now matter how much you try..you can't polish a turd..or pick it up by the clean end.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
I must be one of the few who does not understand this. A guy dancing all over the world for what reason? What is the purpose? Someone please explain why this is inspirational?

This one to me was more inspirational then that one.

Eek, I love this!

that so reminded me of my mom.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by undo]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing that video, Stared and Flagged
Peace in the world is possible especially through peaceful acts. Matt here has something going! Its things like this that make this world living in. Even if it's something as simple as dancing all over the globe.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
These are both great videos that brought a smile to my face.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
That's it? That's the video that brought the world together? What the heck did I just watch? Some hippie jumping around like a clown all over the world because he has the money to travel?

And he brought the world together on video, lol. I'd like to see him bring some of those people together for real, then we can see them tear each other apart.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Impreza]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hey everyone, have been reading ATS for some time, but first time posting ( altho as Anonymous)

After seeing those two "happy and soul warming" videos, I decided to let here one more, that I think, it's very inspirational ( sorry if its not written correctly, english isn't my main language ).

youtube.com...

Hugs to everyone!

Gamerholik (Portugal)

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Wow, an attention seeking rotund moron dancing like a twat along with other attention seeking twats. Indeed, I can feel the love. That's what they did in the Peace Process in Ireland y'know. Gerry Adams just got up and started dancing like a loon and soon Bob Paisley was doing the same thing, then before you knew it all of them were doing it, and proceeded to make a congo line, but more importantly; a congo line of love.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

here's one i love...

edit= dang already posted..hehe

k here's another

take care

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Skipper1975]

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hey, I just found something truly "inspirational"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I was waiting for a "Coke" or "Pepsi" logo to appear at any moment.

Just some dude with to much money traveling to 42 countries. That must have cost a ton of money. Money well spent I guess, if your trying to be a youtube star.

Shoulda took the couple hundred grand it cost to make this crappy video with awful music and purchased some AZT or malaria vaccines for the real needy, and spared the world from watching your obviously overfed belly from jiggling while you attempted to dance....Yuck!

Yes he inspired me to vomit

[edit on 17-7-2008 by wrathchild]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I think i might be wrong but i can tell you were matt isn't

He isn't in the last clip? i can't find him can anyone else?

nice post man brought a long overdue smile to my face , as i feel hope for us as a race for the first time .. in a long time..

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Such a wonderful video. This is what the world is to me, beautiful happy dancing people. How could anyone support any leader that would harm a single sovereign soul. May we bridge our differences and share everything with everyone. I wish not only for peoples equality, and equal support for every child, but for true happiness and no ones feelings to be hurt. I'm all teared up from it. Just lovely.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Impreza
That's it? That's the video that brought the world together? What the heck did I just watch? Some hippie jumping around like a clown all over the world because he has the money to travel?

And he brought the world together on video, lol. I'd like to see him bring some of those people together for real, then we can see them tear each other apart.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Impreza]

This made me lath especially the tearing apart comment.
Its so true, as a minority people might be able to dance and lath and get along
but we have so many separations between us at the moment (religion, politics, way of life, etc).

I guess the only way for humans to be truly united is if we are at war with a alien race.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wrathchild

Are you upset because this man has managed to convey to us all what you would like to?

We are all the same...
Stop seeing the bad in things and start seeing them for what they are , without jealousy or hate.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ha, that guy is missing like 80% of the world's countries.

You see, the ironic thing from what I've learned is that: Entertainment is a form of distraction created by the government. It prevents people from knowing their real problems and suffering.

In reality, humans are 99.9% equal genetically. But so much have been changed by propaganda. Everyone nowadays hates each other simply because the government and relatives tells them to do so, also because of history. If Hitler was one of the persons dancing, would you change your mind and accept him as good?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

People just want to be happy, if even for a brief moment. I think it is amazing and indescribable how I felt watching this with a smile on my face. I have had a streak of bad luck lately, I needed this feeling...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

It bothers me that people find things like this inspirational.

What I'd rather see is a video of someone actually being proactive and doing something tangible. Seeing people who give their time, money and talents to actually help people and make a difference is inspirational.

I find this sort of thing a "passive aggressive" effort.
People watch this video and see a bunch a third world kids dancing and looking "happy". When their 30 second clip is over they will go back and deal with AIDS, starvation and war and wonder why this dopy rich white guy wanted them to dance.

I guess a break from reality for some of you is a good thing.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Good video. It's interesting to see how some at ATS view it. I didn't realize we had so many grumpy old men here.

"Get off my Grass you @#*$&*&#$*&#*#* kids!"

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

why the zodiac of leo and a comet like tail behind it?

hmmm....very nice avatar icon.

after all, it looks like its coming in from orion right now...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join