It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[WATCH] The Video that Brought the World Together.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
You may feel something special watching this video. That’s the human spirit coming through. This video captures the global human spirit and the brother/sisterhood of man. All by accident. Beautiful.
www.wherethehellismatt.com...

I hope you enjoy this video as much as I and others have. This video has been known to change and save peoples lives. It’s a video that came together quite by chance. I don’t think that Matt Hardings intention was to bring the world together in 4 minutes like he did.

Please watch in High Definition here FIRST before watching the lower quality Youtube version. HIGH DEF -www.vimeo.com...

(youtube version below) Ugh… low quality. Try to skip viewing this one 1st.

Click the youtube link to access a higher quality version.

This shows you that you shouldn’t let your governments or someone decide for you who is your enemies are or paint a picture of a civilization that is obviously not true. We are all the same. We love to dance and forget about the illusionary life.

Some comments on the video

tisa 4 days ago
my son died in iraq 7 weeks ago, and this video allowed me to sleep through the night for the first time. i was able to let go of my anger for just a few hours. unfortunately, it's back - thank you mr. bush.------tisa

Absolutely love the video and I just stumbled across it... It made me smile and even laugh out loud. Thank you so much for that! Great idea and amazing follow through. It's inspiring!

Bill 25 days ago
I smiled throughout. Its actually very moving to see people from all over the world joining in and being happy! Brilliant work!

Thanks Matt Harding for the video.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by IvanZana]

[edit on 17-7-2008 by IvanZana]

[edit: title - spelling]

[edit on 19-7-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Thank you. Really nice video, going to keep it for possible cases of severe depression attacks. This guy is doing really worthy thing in my opinion, if he meant it from the start or not.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing that, it was the best video I seen in along time.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hope for humanity springs from the most unforseen places at times. Thanks for posting this - gotta love humanity, its as unpredictable as an Atlantic hurricane. Very warming video....

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
We need this guy to go to Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan, hopefully in his next round.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I just love this video, and its even better if you see the fist video and then this last one..

Edit: PS: I dont want him to go to Iran or Irak. First off, its illegal to dance like this without reason in Iran if I'm not mistaken? Second, we might not see him again if he goes to Irak ...

www.wherethehellismatt.com...

[edit on 17-7-2008 by tep200377]

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I must be one of the few who does not understand this. A guy dancing all over the world for what reason? What is the purpose? Someone please explain why this is inspirational?

This one to me was more inspirational then that one.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
...... Ever been to a music festival....... or a dead show for that matter? If not visit one to get free hugs. And a miracle every day!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

I like the guard in the one from Korea. He just stands there.

This is a cool video. Although thats a pretty awful dance, it somehow shows just how ridiculous national borders and nationalities are.

Imagine if none of that even existed, and people around the world used the one similarity we have - being humans - to learn and appreciate our many differences?

Many people know nothing of the outside world, beyond their own borders. Many people know nothing of other cultures and religions. Many people never experience both nature and society, alike, across the planet.

Its sad. Imagine how far we could have progressed as a species if we weren't too busy controlling and killing each other.

There are good, intelligent, funny, honest, hard working and innovative people outside of your culture, your religion and your country. The sooner people realize that and stop discriminating against people because they fall within different imaginary borders, they pray to a different invisible man, they speak a different language, they eat different foods and enjoy different activities as themselves, maybe we can begin to take a step in the right direction.

Good video

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Very interesting videos and they certainly give you that warm fuzzy feeling. It's nice to see these types of things from time to time. I especially like the Free Hugs video

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It goes to show you that good things can happen to someone when they least exspect it. For Matt to do his stupid dance and record it and throw it on youtube and Strde gum pay him to do it around the world. Go figure? Nice video and way to go Matt. You can email him and see what's up with him at his website. Who knows, maybe he'll log onto ATS and dance.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
A guy dancing all over the world for what reason? What is the purpose?

Life is so simple and the things that make people smile can perhaps be the simplest. The fact that we are all pretty much the same all over the planet and by dancing like a fool everywhere illustrates how we are more the same than different.

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

I like the guard in the one from Korea. He just stands there.

Yeah, that one really stood out - controlled thought, sad, emotionless, constipated etc...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I must be one of the few who does not understand this. A guy dancing all over the world for what reason? What is the purpose? .

In a simple way it shows that we are all just human, it doesn't matter where your from.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This thread has been moved to
» Multimedia Uploads & Other Resources.....

Hope people visit this area.

Thanks for the comments and for watching the video.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Is there another are we can put this thread?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the link Ivan. Until now, I've been having an absolutely dreadful day. After watching this though, I don't think anything can bring me down.

Someone send this to the whitehouse and tell them to get a frakking clue.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I have seen this before, but i have to say that it's one of the most beautiful and humbling videos,It fills you with so many emotions.

Thanks for sharing and reminding

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
thanks for sharing this video. i understand the message. i also like the "hug" one that another poster put up.

i used to "preach" here in austin on the UT campus and on 6th street (our equivelent of bourbon street) w/ christian evangelists. i remember seeing ppl not far from us giving out "free hugs" and it has helped to send me on a path of tolerance rather than continuing down the "intolerance" path. i have found that touching lives in a positive way brings more light into my own life rather than trying to make others conform to what were once my ideals.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
THAT GUY IS A MENACE!!!

Look he was stomping on all those flowers then was stomping on those poor crabs and just how much fuel did it take him to fly to all those places for his online video?

hmmmm.
I wonder?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I must be one of the few who does not understand this. A guy dancing all over the world for what reason? What is the purpose? Someone please explain why this is inspirational?

The purpose is to sell chewing gum. He was sponsored by a chewing gum company.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join