It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada tells Illuminati to shove it! vid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Canada's balls keep growing larger.
I love Canada

Seems like Illuminati was is planing something for Canada but Canada aint sellin out.

Montreal 9/11 Truth tells city hall that by giving the deal for it's subway's security to Verint, the same company that provided security in London during the highly suspicious 7/7 bombings, that they had better make sure nothing happens in Montreal and if something does and it gets blamed on Al Qaeda we will not believe them.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Very cool, but this was posted yesterday and is in the trash pile....

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
oh damn, but I did a search before I posted just in case and nothing showed up.
ah well

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
So what if the old one was trashed? I see no reason for this to be trashed for one.

This is a video of a debate.

I thought the ATS motto was Deny Ignorance?

Continue with responses everyone.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tapped In
reply to post by buds84

Very cool, but this was posted yesterday and is in the trash pile....

Wait no! you lie!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered form this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Is this the first "Illuminati kick in the nuts" seen on media in a long time?
I haven't seen anything like it in Canadian Parliament.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
more than thousands wouldnt believe anything they said, and world over, the entire populace is fed up with rogue forces claiming officaldom.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I highly doubt that Canada would ever come out and say that.

For one, the Queen's image is on the money, which means they are still tied to the UK (as is the USA in my opinion.)

Secondly, the plans for the NAU.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
not sure I understand

But I lived in Canada all my life and I never seen the queen, and I'm pretty sure almost 0% of the population of gives a flying s# about anything dealing with UK. But yeah her head is still on the coins because they cant think of anything better to put on there.

If you notice the Queen looks kind of like Bush family.
You can't tell me Prince Charles doesn't look like Bush and his dad.
As a matter of fact the whole British family looks like a lot like Bush family, both of which are well known for interbreeding to keep it in the family.
If I remember correctly I saw a documentary proving every president of the USA was and is some how related to each other, but that's a different subject.

But obviously Canada and US are joined at the nutsac and Stephen Harper is very friendly with Bush of course. Harper eyes looks a lot like the eyes of the more obvious brainwashed political figures I have seen on TV, documentary's and the net.
So basically Canada is squashed in between USA and Britain making a big Illuminati sandwich.

Canada ties to the states waaay more than the British, cities here are loaded with US company's and advertising, if I was to take a picture of outside down town Toronto, I'm sure almost no one would be able to tell if was US or Canada. However I don't ever see anything dealing with Britain anywhere in Toronto or anywhere in Canada I have visited. There's people here who have no clue UK has anything to do at all with Canada.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
Canada's balls keep growing larger.
I love Canada

That's why we're on top and the US is under us (place pelvic thrust motion here)

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ceara
I highly doubt that Canada would ever come out and say that.

For one, the Queen's image is on the money, which means they are still tied to the UK (as is the USA in my opinion.)

I know it's your opinion, but wow, ignorance or uneducated. Pardon the short post.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I really didn't understand what she was talking about?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
i love that guy.
awesome. he is so right about it. that security company helped pull off 7/7, and if they are setting up in montreal, it is to further the goals of the NWO.

"WE WON'T BELIEVE IT"

awesome.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

There is a big difference between politicians in Quebec and politicians in Ontario. This is probably what you are referring to. Most of the sell outs are the ones in Ottawa. But Quebec is a province not to be reckoned with.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
Seems like Illuminati was is planing something for Canada but Canada aint sellin out.

Are you referring to the actual group "Illuminati", thinking they are behind this, or are you simply calling "them" the "Illuminati" because you know of no other name?

Sorry to smash your bit of Canadian pride but Canada has already sold out. Its called NAFTA. NAFTA is to be replaced by the North American Union.

You know who was behind NAFTA? The same people who Canada allegedly isn't selling out to.

You know who is behind the NAU? The same people who Canada allegedly isn't selling out to.

Your leadership is corrupt as ours in the United States. Simply because you do not go murder millions of people in third world countries does not mean your country is not involved in corrupt politics and business.

NAFTA is the North American Free Trade Agreement. The two words that are important to remember in that are "Free Trade".

Why?

"But, generally speaking, the Protective system in these days is conservative, while the Free Trade system works destructively. It breaks up old nationalities and carries antagonism of proletariat and bourgeoisie to the uttermost point. In a word, the Free Trade system hastens the Social Revolution. In this revolutionary sense alone, gentlemen, I am in favor of Free Trade." - Karl Marx

If you need help understanding, look who the quote is from.

These people do not care what country it is, what political ideology it is or what the people think. They want every country under their control and they are willing to set up opposing sides to stage conflicts to get what they want.

They have control over your country and they have control over my country. They have control over everyone's country that is registered on ATS.

Its only a matter of time before that truly becomes apparent.

Canada has told no one nothing.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Wonderful. He made a statement that they will notice, and the more people do this, the less their "plans" can be done without every eye on them. I write to our news stations in Canada, and phone in, real news. I point them to real news stories, and bring up David Rockefeller thanking them for their support by not reporting news so nwo could succeed, and tell them people aren't fooled whenever I find their stories questionable (quite often). I wish everyone would start to do that. And write to the hired goons in office as well, they need to hear that everyone is awake on watching them under a microscope as well.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
[edit on 25-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I appreciate the tip but I already knew Canada sold out when I landed here and saw a McDonalds sign and the Queens face on a coin.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'm just replying off the top of my head, no sources to cite, but observing the media in Toronto for a while now, I believe they have been largely following the Bush administration line, mentally preparing the populace for terrorist attacks.

Attacking Canada makes no sense at all if you (Al Quaeda) are using it as a base to attack the US. (Not that I believe that is happening.) I'm just trying to draw attention to the absurdity of scaring Canadians into believing Al Qaeda is going to attack them. It just makes no military sense, but hey, that's the mainstream media. Common sense need not apply.

Kudos to the guy for speaking up at the meeting in Montreal. I hope he got air time on TV.

new topics

top topics

join