It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chat refugees,

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
*Bursts through the chat room thread door...

..catches big air off the arm of the couch.....

..does an inverted 720 and stomps the landing....*

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

man utopian penguin, that was cool!

all hail the stomped 720....

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well I am still too noob to be in the chat room, so I decided to help this thread along some more with another round of what I am not doing today.

I am not doing anything productive, well maybe... I did write some scripts for windows and for some webpage stuff.

I'd rather be out with some hot Female persuation at a classy joint drinking great wine, yet I find myself here...
:bnghd:

ohh well.......I guess you can call me a noob not able to chat LOSER!

rotf....

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
[edited cause the noob double posted]

[edit on 26-7-2008 by theability]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
could somebody get me an agent? i mean again, i'm the model for the npo clothing line. come on ppl..

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hmmm this gives me an idea.
Typically I'm a rather wordy individual but I can't fully unleash in chat. This may prove to be perfect. I cam type up a long one and not worry about having to keep track of whats what around me. Yeah, old "can't multitask to save his life." that's me!

*Fires up disco music because I'm mildly evil this evening*

Ah where shall I start?

For those of you in the know on the 1st through the 4th of august I get to have the duty of helping my friend Kathy Move. I am of 2 minds about this. I'm looking forwards to it because she'll finally have a place to call her own. That will be a major load off of my mind. However there is a part of this move that isn't looking forwards to this. Namely my back. I do have however a back support belt and several bottles of pain relievers (Over the counter medication not alcohol based) (chuckle). The end results should be worth it. Now if only I can keep my mind focused on what's going on all should be cool. My friend Carol (Who has a much more organized mind than I possess) will be unavailable to help with the move. But she will be coming over the next day to help Kathy shop for her beloved big TV that's she is bound and determined to get. Guess who has the job of hooking it up? Yep me. Things should prove to be interesting all right.

What else? Hmmm, further thoughts abound but immediately get shot down. man, I wish that I had either a scanner or a basic digital camera. Nothing fancy mind you. The reason is that a friend of mine here on base took a picture that I so want to share with you. Imagine if you will a picture of a locked military gate (Locked of course). Behind it are visible a large number of Humvees neatly parked. On the gate itself are 3 signs. The first is a big stop sign. The second says "Authorized Personnel only". The third is the kicker...... "Area 55"!!
I so want to either scan that pic and post it here with the caption of "So close...", another part of me wants to search this Army base and see if I can find (and snap a pic of) an area labeled "Area 51"!! The possibilitys abound.

I'll admit to playing a bit too much of a online game that I've been involved. Runescape addiction. My specialty is Mining and Smithing. So much to do and not enough time.

Jeeeze! Gotta get back to work on my 3D graphics artwork. Got a new version Of Bryce (6.1) I need to explore the differences between it and my older version (5.5). At least the changes shouldn't be so massive that I'll need to relearn the program. I actually fired it up a couple of days ago and noticed how familiar is the interface for the program. It should also prove to be interesting to see how well it can import my files from Bryce 5.5. It's better work.

Ah well, thanks for hearing me ramble on. I'll see about adding to it later on.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Someone send me the password, I promise to behave.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Deson, Terran Blue, and I are playing War on Terror : Dungeons and Dragons over on this thread.

Take that you two old farts.
:bash:

Hey Moderators, you should
Deson for
for his and the Disco.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I am playing this addictive game: www.onemorelevel.com...

Stupid game, it's too adictive. Wish we had chat back

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
....wish we had chat back...

I have like 60 more posts till I lose the noob stats and can chat...

all
the noob!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
*wanders aimlessly through thread*

I am lost without the chat room. The other one is good, but it's not the same.

*pulls up a log and sits quietly*

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
*gives eye a cookie*

*sits down and sips hot cocoa*

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Thanks... this cookie is good.

How's the hot cocoa?

*munches cookie*

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The cookie is cursed! The hot cocoa is good, but also cursed!

Mu hu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
*gets a coffee and sits on couch*

It would be good if chat was up again.... I bet they are doing this just to spite all of us for spending too much of our lives in there.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Damn it... I knew it was too good to be true

*turns into a newt*

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
7/28/08

the night Seaman_Richie was pwned into oblivion.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by spidy
*gives eye a cookie*

*sits down and sips hot cocoa*

I wanna cookie n some cocoa too spidy ... please.

Has anyone ever heard of buzzen chat ? it's a lot like the old MSN chat, perhaps people would prefer the format ?
I haven't been to the temp chat though, so am not sure what it's like. Is it that bad ?

[edit on 28-7-2008 by ImJaded]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ImJaded

JADED!!!! ZOMG I MISS YOU!!!!

I dunno if I can continue on with out you Jaded, I don't know what to do!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
you know it is quite entertaining to see so many people lost without their "virtual" connecting grounds, IE CHAT!!!

I guess we should apease the chat gods

whos the sacrifice?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join