It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chat refugees,

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

yes you can be the secretary of the npo. let me know when your office gets set up.

i'll be sure to frequent it as much as you like.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot

NO NO! Me! I am the secretary of the NPO, I got the hot librarian/secretary look for it. Seriously. Can I PLEASe be the secretary?

ehm..As the unofficial non leader of the non existent NPO!!! (YAY)

All I can say is *cough* your in.... or not

NPO never heard of it ...it doesn't exist .....move along nothing to see here...

NPO forever...... or never was...

There must always be plausible denial !!!!

Novus there may or may not be a problem[edit on 22-7-2008 by The Utopian Penguin]

;-)

[edit on 22-7-2008 by NPO World Services]

[edit on 22-7-2008 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

LOL!!! Understood Mr. Penuin Sir
Nothing at all to see here! I am NOT a secretary - and the NPO does NOT exist! I don't know what you guys heard - but you're sadly mis-informed!

...*shh*....But, you know where to find me if the phone rings! (In my lovely corner office at the end of the hall - yeah thats right - it's the skirt. It guarantees me a corner office.

Brown Sugar I'm at the end of the hall, the corner office to the left of the coffee pot. Stop in and Say hi sometime

SKL, It looks like your debate is coming along nicely! I'll be watchin'! Hugs!

- Carrot

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Well thanks sweetie about the debate. ~Hugzs you tight~

Now, what's this about a skirt?
~thinking thoughts I can not mention~

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well, I started messing around with a new story idea ... Since I have nothing better to do at the moment, I'll post it here.

Read if you want, ignore if you want, make fun if you want, whatever. It's very rough, I haven't even done one read through of it yet so, meh. I just thought if everyone was as bored as I am, maybe they'd like to make fun of someone for something?

It was lonely at the top.

I met her by chance. As I entered my apartment building our hands brushed at the door, hers reaching the handle first, mine following gently after. We looked up into each others eyes with the normal embarrassed self-deprecating stare of two strangers dropped into an uncomfortable position.

I offered her the lead.

Her eyes dropped from mine and took up again, this time looking over my shoulder. I noticed as I turned away from the entrance that she was indicating the large speaker on the sidewalk, behind it a white van with the side door open. I quickly summed up the situation and deduced that she was just moving into the building, and that she was a fan of music.

While I smiled coyly (I'd never been much of a flirt), I pivoted gaily on the balls of my feet and stepped toward the heavy sound blaster.

"Don't touch that," she startled, then smiling, "It's delicate and I wouldn't want an accident to happen."

She was gorgeous. Despite my embarrassment, I couldn't help but be awed by her beauty. Her raven coloured hair, cut just below her shoulders, cupped behind her ears and her bangs swept neatly away from her face, held in place by a plain black clip all worked to make sure my view of her perfect face was unobstructed. I must have looked quite the fool at that moment in particular. My mouth hanging open as if the hinges of my jaw had been replaced by those of a broken screen door. I'd forgive her for thinking the stunned look on my face was because of her rejecting my help. In fact, I'd have prefered it that way. No one wants their boyish crush to be revealed, especially so soon. I knew, however, that she had seen through me. The colour rising in her soft pink skin, flushing her face and her sudden downward glance all were evidence that I'd been found out.

It took a Herculean effort to avert my gaze long enough to regain my wits. I tore my eyes away from hers, and with more effort than I wanted to make I started through the door and up the stairs to my own apartment.

"My name is Sheri." She called after me.

I turned again, careful not to stare too long. "I'm Jereme," I smiled. "See you around."

"I hope so." she replied.

With heavy legs I walked up the stairs and past the two landings until I reached my door at the top. I went in and plopped myself in front of the television and exhaled for the first time in what seemed like days.

There were a total of five apartments in my building, two per floor and one at the top. You had to enter a small doorway between two businesses and up a flight of narrow stairs to a landing with apartments one and two. You could then continue up to a second landing housing apartments number four and five. The final flight ended in the door to apartment five. I lived in apartment five. Underneath us was an eclectic bookstore and an antique store. I'd regularily go into the bookstore, but the antiques held nothing of interest to me.

I sat on the chesterfield. I was bored. I turned the televison on, I saw nothing but her. The screen flashed imags into my eyes that never reached my brain. I was infatuated. Then I tried to sleep.

It was the same as it has been for months, hell, maybe years. I lied on the matress, which was an expensive and 'scientifically enhanced' piece of technology that was supposed to promote sleep. The truth is that I'd spent more than $20, 000 on matresses and sheets and pillows and everything else that I thought would help me. I was in a hole.

I'm still there.

It's not that sleep wouldn't come to me. I could fall asleep. That's not what it was, not at all. The problem was something else, something that scared me. Something that would scare you too, I'm sure, if you had to live it.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
well as far as I know I am 151 post shy of having chat privaliges so...

I guess my chat will have to be in freehand for the time being!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

LOL!!! Oh well you know, IF I was a secretary, which I am not, but IF I was, I would need to dress the part. Since of course the NPO is a classy organization, and Classy IS my middle name
And heck knows I got a closet full of Skirts!!!

reply to post by theability

Well Welcome to the Chat Thread! (we don't bite, well some of us don't)... There is the Temp Chat hosted by Bodrul at the top of page 16, You're welcome to join us there if you like

- Carrot

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

LOL!!! Oh well you know, IF I was a secretary, which I am not, but IF I was, I would need to dress the part. Since of course the NPO is a classy organization, and Classy IS my middle name
And heck knows I got a closet full of Skirts!!!

what organization? i've never heard of this "npo". does it even exist?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
for everyone that uses the Temp chat
its now password protected so only people from ATS can access it.
this is to ensure only people from here use the temp chat

for the password PM

Me
Terrenblue
Omega
Michelle129
raven bombshell
LateApexer313
NovusOrdoMundi

if you have less then 200 posts u wont get the pass

i want to keep it as close to the ATS rules as possible
so we can all bennifit from it and keep the ATS crew happy.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous

That's right! I don't even know WHAT the heck This "NPO" Business is about? I just answer the phone and look pretty all day
Tough Job, but someone has to do it! And Brown Sugar, you know wherever "looking good" is involved, you're invited any day of the week and twice on Sundays
Shall I have a leather chair put in here for you?

- Carrot

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

I'm trying to find the link, bodrul. Can someone post it for me...sorry....I'm still looking.

Rush

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

www.ldgfx.co.uk...

passwords check u2u

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
thanks

Rush

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
ARRRRGH!!!!!!

Can someone U2U me the chat password
thanx in advance

NPO!!! YAY

ok I have the pass now
you need 200 posts to get the pass for chat from me as per Bodruls desire

u2u you me for info

[edit on 22-7-2008 by NPO World services]

[edit on 23-7-2008 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I no longer do not have the password. Ask away.

There are two lines to this post. NPO!!!!

[edit on 7/22/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
U2U me also.

Cause the only person that he said had it that was on was nod.

So i u2u'd him and he just said he didnt have it.

ARGGGGGGGG
:bnghd::bnghd:

F
ing a
holes messing with my head.
:bash::bash:

[edit on 22-7-2008 by 5ealchris]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
"Hello and thank you for calling the NPO, Carrot Speaking."

*pause*

"No I am sorry Mr. Penguin does not know the Chat Password."

*pause*

"I'm sorry, neither do I..."

When one of you guys get it, can you U2U it to me too? Thank you!

- Carrot

Oh I love this guy, he's my favorite Dancing Banana in the whole world!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
On behalf of an organization that does not exist, I hereby declare that LordInfamous' position as spokesman of this non-existent organization is terminated.

We will not be taking questions at this time.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
anybody else having probs with the password?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous

That's right! I don't even know WHAT the heck This "NPO" Business is about? I just answer the phone and look pretty all day
Tough Job, but someone has to do it! And Brown Sugar, you know wherever "looking good" is involved, you're invited any day of the week and twice on Sundays
Shall I have a leather chair put in here for you?

- Carrot

carrot, i would love to have a leather chair just for me.
ty for the compliment btw

i'll be stopping by your office soon. ya know, i'd love to watch you re-apply your lipgloss throughout the day in ur office..while i lean back in my custom chair with my feet on ur desk.

edit to add i have the password. if ya want it get@me via u2u.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by LordInfamous]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join