It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chat refugees,

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet

Here is the bad news......

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by baked
not sure if its just a problem on my end, but is anyone else having a problem getting into the chat?

Critical upgrades to security and core software on our auxiliary server has rendered the Java-based chat server inoperable. Since we need the upgrades, we've not rolled-back in order to support chat (sorry).

We're looking at some alternatives to restore chat in some form in the very near future... but for now, no chat.

No more chat for now......

This sucks!

[edit on 19-7-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Oh Oh...Thats no fun....

Anywhos...I guess I'll be sticking to MSN for a while... if anyone is up for that, U2U me, ill send you my msn.

- Carrot

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
No chat?!?!

Oh FFS.

No chat = tyrannical member. Chat was my anger management. Urgh. I was able to be unilaterally sarcastic, witty and a demi-god *sighs* I was the tutelage - if not the messiah - of chat. Chat was my empire!

In order to soothe my anxiety and prevent apathy, can ATS make me an official chat god for self-gratification purposes? I'll reward you with good weather!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Come on people, get your bottoms to the new chat room

Oni

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If anyone is in the chat and reading this ask bodrul why exactly he banned my IP.

I was sitting in there as a guest while waiting for the verification email. Tell him not to be so quick to ban people.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
this thread>>>>>>>>the new chat. (imho, of course
)

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yahoo, MSN and AIM. Post if you have any of these, and post which ones. That way we all know who to u2u for names.

I have all three if anyone for some reason would like to have them.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
i have msn and yahoo..

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Guys you need to announce who you are from ATS or you may get banned. This is cuz someone was trolling last night. It is nothing personal. So if they badger you for ID just tell them your ATS name.

spelling edit

[edit on 19-7-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
If anyone is in the chat and reading this ask bodrul why exactly he banned my IP.

I was sitting in there as a guest while waiting for the verification email. Tell him not to be so quick to ban people.

I believe that it was mentioned to Bodrul this evening. He said that it was an accident. If you two haven't U2U'd each other and sort this out I would recommend that you please do so. He did say that it was an accident after all.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
That new chat room SUCKS.

Posted vid to make it more than one line.

Lets see if the mods delete this.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
how do i get to join chat?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Just a note to new members and old here on ATS, OUR ATS chat room is being fixed at the moment, and will be down until further notice,

Any Chat rooms that our not on ATS are unofficial and you may go there at your own risk,

Staff is not responsible for any happenings in there; ATS has no connections to any chat room outside the ATS domains,

For ATS chat you need to have 200 posts to enter, this is to ensure that all users know the ATS T&C which applies to our chat rooms,

ATS chat rooms our only for ATS members, Unofficial chat rooms may be open to others,

[edit on 20-7-2008 by asala]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Personally I appreciate the new chat room. It isnt bad at all if you sign in with your ATS name. Once you come in the first time you have to wait for your email to confirm that you are joining and you can log in using your ATS name or something similar. That way you dont risk getting booted. It doesnt take long to get the email either. After that, it isnt really much different than ATS chat. If the same folks are there and you are chatting how is it so bad??? The interface? I dont get why it is so bad.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I just noticed chat was down! At least I know where ya'll are hanging out now

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
[edit on 21-7-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Dear Journal,

Chat has been down for days, the substitute chat is a pale comparason for our old friend. Morale amongst the rest is weakining, I keep hearing talk of chatters having to resort to chat canabalism in order to survive.

Don't know if I will make it through this, the regular idlers, like wolves they circle the camp, waiting for one of us to drop off.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
My first thought was Lord must be bored!

what's this supposed to mean?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join