It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush might be questioned longer by 9/11 commission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Here's an interesting article I found regarding the 9/11 panel. It will be interesting to see where this leads. Probably no where but it's good to document it as evidence.

WASHINGTON, March 9 (Reuters) - The White House said on Tuesday it was possible U.S. President George W. Bush could be questioned longer than an hour he agreed to by a commission investigating the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, an apparent concession that came after criticism from Democrat John Kerry.

www.alertnet.org...

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I would love to be a fly on that wall. When he testifies, that is.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'd like to know why he is only being interviewed by the top 2 or 3 members of the commssion. He needs to be subject to the same procedures as everyone else who is questioned.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I hope he gets questioned and gets some answers revealed to the american public. One too many innocent americans lost their lives because of that attack and I believe the President knows things that we may find interesting and helpful.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is really good. He needs a nice long talking too. I would certainly love to straighten a few things about the whole thing with old Georgie myself...."Why didn't you do anything man?"

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I watched a 40 min movie today on how it was done by the goverment. I am sold.

www.prisonplanet.com...

I knew nothing about building 7. They built a bunker on the like 22-24 floors bullet proof windows everything. 15 million.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I watched a 40 min movie today on how it was done by the goverment. I am sold.

www.prisonplanet.com...

I knew nothing about building 7. They built a bunker on the like 22-24 floors bullet proof windows everything. 15 million.

Yeah, Cobra. I saw that same video and I'm sold too. It was very credible and made a whole lot of sense. Why was building 7 never mentioned in the news on why and how it collapsed? Our government definetely knew more than they were telling. That's for sure.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

Yeah, Cobra. I saw that same video and I'm sold too. It was very credible and made a whole lot of sense. Why was building 7 never mentioned in the news on why and how it collapsed? Our government definetely knew more than they were telling. That's for sure.

Always good to see people actually looking at bit closer at the events.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garon
I'd like to know why he is only being interviewed by the top 2 or 3 members of the commssion. He needs to be subject to the same procedures as everyone else who is questioned.

Amen to that. It's outrageous that he is allowed to set down the parameters. But with this administration, that's par for the course.

He's got a lot to hide. Can you imagine him trying to keep a story straight?
None of his handlers, puppet masters can probably stomach the thought of him being grilled.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well, the time has come. Finally, here's a follow up to the 9/11 panel. It seems they are now asking both the Clinton Administration and Bush Administration on issues regarding 9/11.

WASHINGTON � The Bush administration was "well aware" of the threat posed by terrorists around the world when he took office in January 2001, Secretary of State Colin Powell testified Tuesday.

www.foxnews.com...

Of course this paragraph really pisses me off although it's no surprise. I don't like Rice. She lies and doesn't want to show it publicly. Outrageous!

The 10-member commission has invited Bush's national security adviser, Condoleezza Rice to testify, but she has declined on the advice of the White House, which cited separation of power concerns involving its staff appearing before a legislative body.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The video is not loading for some reason. Has anyone else tried it recently? I would love to see it, but I couldn't find anywhere to save the download...that usually works when embedded video does not.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by meddled
The video is not loading for some reason. Has anyone else tried it recently? I would love to see it, but I couldn't find anywhere to save the download...that usually works when embedded video does not.

What version of Windows Media Player are you running? It works just fine for me. I'm running the latest by the way.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well im running Windows XP home...media player should update itself. When i ran it through Netscape, it ran through Real Player which also didn't work...damn, wish i could've seen it. Thanks though.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garon

It's much easier to keep 2 or 3 people quiet. You know, they can be blackmailed or bribed pretty easily.

Here's that movie.

www.indybay.org...

[Edited on 3-23-2004 by Satyr]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
whats left to be investigated, any idiot knows that terrorist hijacked some planes and pulled a comacazi act. nothing to investigate, the best thing to do is stregnthen airport security and teach the stewerdesses how to protect the cockpit.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Why don't the media ever interview Elllen Mariani, the women suing Bush over 9/11? is she too controversial?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
After watching that movie, he has some good points, but he ruins any credibility he'd built by making opinioned anti-gov't comments. He should've stuck to scientific facts, instead of trying to inject his hatred for our gov't into the movie. Bad call, IMO. Why the hell do these conspiracy theorists have to go over the top and ruin any good points they might have? Alex Jones does this constantly, and apparently he hangs out with people of the same mentality. They're never going to change peoples' minds by belittling the gov't in a child-like, angry fashion.
That tends to turn people off. It tends to make them shut out any good points he may have brought up. Hell, I believe he's right about alot of it, and it even made me roll my eyes.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Think about... the reason Bush only wanted to testify for an hour tops and with the top honchos was b/c his handlers know he'll bumble stooopidly and frock it up bad.

For me, the jury's still out on whether or not he was even in the 9-11 loop. It's very possible he doesn't know a damn thing. Plausible deniability. Same thing happened with Poppy Bush and President Reagan. Reagan really didn't know many of the things that were going on in his name.

If you don't know something, you cannot comment.

So, who thinks the powers that be would actually inform Dubya about what was really going on?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Wow, VERY impressive documentary!! Makes you wonder who were looking through those bulletproof windows on the 23rd floor of building no.7 when those planes flew in. The idea of people actually watching and maybe even enjoying a horrible event which THEY might have planned, really makes me sick!!

After wathing this documentary I think the director of Controlled Demolition Inc. has some serious explaining to do.

new topics

top topics

join