It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Help something strange is happing to me...[HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm glad all the so called experts chimed in before this was proven a hoax, therefore making all the comments proof that they themselves don't know didley squat. Next time before you post ridiculous comments please think about the fact that most of the stuff posted here is complete and utter nonsense.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Is it any wonder that I don't believe 99% of the abduction threads on ATS, nay make that in the world. I think at the nucleus, there is a small heart of truth. Perhaps 1% of all claimed cases.

Then there's people who misinterpret simple prosaic things like bad dreams or sleep paralysis... and then there's the wacko, bandwagon jumping, "Me too" people. The worst kind of hoaxing moron known to ATS. Let's have a closer look at them wackos...

In short the world is full of very strange people who probably had no friends when they were young, got bullied & dissed at school and when they grew up, they thought by pretending to be an abductee, they could show the world how important they actually were because Aliens have come ALL this way just for their DNA or to be a spokesperson for them.

If that doesn't make you feel special nothing will. And boy aren't all those bullies and the people that dissed you at school wrong now. You sure showed them!

LOL! PLEASE! GO AWAY!

Save this space for real abductee's if indeed they do exist!

IRM

Edit To Add:

Props to Tezz. What I find amazing is that his stance is frowned upon by many "faithful believers" here at ATS who require no proof - and then - suddenly go quiet the moment the thread has been proven a HOAX.

For all the people who don't understand the standpoint of a skeptic or a skeptical believer. Let this thread be a good point in case.

[edit on 18/7/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
I'm glad all the so called experts chimed in before this was proven a hoax, therefore making all the comments proof that they themselves don't know didley squat. Next time before you post ridiculous comments please think about the fact that most of the stuff posted here is complete and utter nonsense.

Oh wow this guy thinks he's better than people...
Guess what, someone just faked a story very similar to a real alien abduction.
People tried to help, and you tell them they don't know "didley squat".

Going by that logic, someone can go on WebMD forums, fake that they are sick with the flu ask for help, get advise from real Doctors, and because the poster was making a false post, means the Doctors don't know "didley squat".

Please, don't you ever again try to make yourself look smarter or better than anyone. Especially people who take their time to try and help.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I feel so silly saying it but I'm pretty sure you're dealing with aliens. Don't panic, they do this a lot.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

It wasn't aimed at them, it was aimed at the people who claimed they believed this hoaxer.

Why would anyone try to help a known hoaxer. It doesn't make sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join