[HOAX]Help something strange is happing to me...[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Okay I am going with your idea that it was an alien abduction because I truley dont want to be crazy, but I am going to still go see my doctor about it.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jamiejerkins

yeah good idea.
but you still never answered my question about the doors and windows?
did you leave them open at those times?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
does your sister post on ats?
why did she recommend ats?
what did she think of your experience?
how do you feel physically when you wake?
is there any swelling or discolouration around the marks?
is the colour of the flesh inside your lower eyelid pink or red?
how would you rate your physical condition on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being olympian and 1 being unable to move.
what did you initially think this was?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I was finally able to find my camra and take a pic. I only want to give this one at the current moment. The rest I am waiting for to fully heal. This one showed up after the first occurance. Here is the link.
i335.photobucket.com...
This is located on my left side very low. That is why it is cropped BIG TiME. It is under my underwear so yeah. Here is your proff!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
take the pictures right away because alien cut wounds heal faster than anything. it will be gone in a couple days maybe

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
oh wow, its near that area, they might have taken eggs from the looks of it.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Umm. I know it was late so I locked everything up. But I think maybe my bedroom window was open. i cant fully remeber that.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Well when I woke up in the bathroom I was pretty much naked I had on my bra and underwear. The dress i was wearing was gone

Did you find the dress afterwards, where was it?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamiejerkins
I was finally able to find my camra and take a pic. I only want to give this one at the current moment.

Interesting. It kind of looks like a cross between a cut and a bruise, not that I would have a clue.

Check it out with your Doctor, I guess.

What about the mark on your foot, is also the same?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

The one on my foot looks like that but has like major scabs and looks nasty so I sorta want in to heal before I show,

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

No worries. You should still take some pictures of the one on your foot for your own records, in case you need to show them in future.

You've only had these experiences alone, at your house, right? Try having your boyfriend stay with you at your house for the night to see if it still occurs.

With him there, he might experience something, or perhaps catch you in some kind of dream-state?

Who knows? Maybe you've got a female friend who can stay with you for a couple of nights instead?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Please take pictures of the entire healing process, even if just for keeping a record of it!

No need at all to show everything here, but you might just want to have a record of the whole process at hand in the future!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Flashing lights, coloured dots, all normally seen in the peripheral vision, in cases like this, normally relate to the opening of dimensional portals. You can stop or, at least, make it harder for this to happen by maintaining a fear-free emotional state (if you are powerful enough). Failing that, making or buying Orgonite will help stop all but the most determined attacks immediately. When you are being remote-viewed you will also sometimes see flashing dots, it is the nature of portals opening.

Regards.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Well my boyfriend is coming over right now because I am getting tierd and I dont want to sleep here alone so I will see what happens.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Just curious .. Why so small blurry image, and why have you deleted the exif data?
What are you hiding, and why do you seek help when you don't want it by sharing information with us.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

Well I didnt think it was blurry. It is small because it is near a certian part of my body that I dont want the world seeing. And I have no clue what exif data is?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   

He's kind of right, you didn't give much information at first everyone wants details its important.
Why would you wait for the wound on your foot to heal before showing it?
we cant make out anything from a healed cut.

the fresher the wound the better for evidence.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

blackbeltblues.wordpress.com...

i call **SNIP**

[edit on 17-7-2008 by nineteenseventyeight]

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
[edit on 17-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
They do look kind of the same but hard to tell