It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Help something strange is happing to me...[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I just moved out of my parents house and into a small apartment building downtown. Now the apartment is fine it is just some strange things are happing to me. It all started last friday. I was as home watching re-runs of Greek on my laptop when it happen. Suddenly I saw this really bright light and I guess I passed out. I had a strange dream that I was in some type of round thing. Like those catscan machines. I couldnt move at all. My whole body was numb. My body began to get pulled out of the machine then everything went black. I woke up curled up in the shower in my apartment. Unless I am somehow sleep walking I am not sure what went on. Yesterday night the same thing happen again, I saw the white light then bam I woke up on I think a steel table. A bunch of wires were conected to me. I mean really conected they dug straight into my skin. Freaking out I tried to sit up but I just couldnt move. Then I feel a sharp pain in my foot and I pass out again. I woke up in my laptop chair. I have some very strange marking on my foot now. I am dead serious and scared! Does anyone know what is going on. I have been spending the last couple nights over at my boyfriends and nothing has happen. So it only happens when I am alone which freaks me out even more.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by jamiejerkins]

[edit on 7-17-2008 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I had an experience where my brother and I, in two different states, both lost the same 2 and a half hours, and both awoke undressed in the fetal position on our respective bathroom floors. I made a thread about it here:

Very Wierd Experience

No memory of what happened in the lost time though. YOur story chilled me because it sounded very similar to what happened to me.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I'm no expert but I think aliens are screwing with you.
Did you leave windows or doors open?

Go get a cat scan x-ray to look for any small alien implant in your body they may have put to track you.
Then go see a hypnotist to make you remember what happened.

Do which ever one you feel like first.
For the time being I think you should keep some weapons around you all the time when inside.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this works but click this link its about how to avoid creepy alien abduction. www.metatech.org...

also www.bibliotecapleyades.net... about mind control.

I sometimes if you don't remove the mind control commands before remembering what happen you can die or get sick then die.
might be bull# though.

Can I ask what times did theses bright flashes come in?
and what time or how long you were gone for?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Reason I'm asking is I have seen bright flashes go by my bedroom window some random nights and my friend has seen this too but I was never directly touching the beam of light that I can remember, and I personally think aliens are after me for something I took tons of footage of UFO's and staring at them in the sky a lil too much for a long time.
I was just never sure if they can easily get into apartment buildings.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CallMeMaury

That is so creepy. But now I feel less strange that some one elese has had the same experince. I have to admit I left some details out in mine like for how long I was gone. I was gone for 4 and a half hours. Thank you so much for sharing your experince.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Yeah, its nice to know someone else has had something similar. Although I hope I didn't go through what you went through, it sounds awful.

Stay strong.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Wow that is really creepy about the whole dieing thing. Anyway well I have never had and intrest in aliens before so I dont know why they would want me. So about the light... I recall it happeing around 11. I was back home around 3 every night it happen. I am really scared and the marks on my body are so creepy. I hope the same never happens to you.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CallMeMaury

I hope you didnt too.
But right now I am getting that feeling again that it is going to happen really soon. I wish that I spent the night at my boyfriends tonight!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jamiejerkins

I think what happened to you is very serious.
Theres a high chance they might use you for breeding a hybrid alien baby inside of you for 3 months then come back for it and take it. serious.

I read a lot of alien story's since I was a kid till now and it seems like they like to go after people who never had any interest in aliens.

I think they got a time or two when I was younger.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Are you able to take some pictures of the marks on your body (tastefully, of course) to show here on the thread?

You can host the images on your member site here and link to them from there. There's no need to show your face. If you read through some threads, other people occasionally show the marks on their arms and legs, to short-cut a thousand word description.

Thanks, if you can.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Wait so they are going to grow something in me! That is even creepier. What if after the 3 months they forget to take it out! I am not trying to sound strange its just I am a tad bit freaked!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Well I could if I had my digital camra. Well I do have one its just buried in some boxes. I will try to find it as best as I can. But I do say it might take a wile. And I am not lieing about my experince I can promise you that. I want the proff to show people which I will try to get.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I doubt they would ever forget to take it out. But maybe since you have a boyfriend you might be safe from that. They might just be taking your eggs, there known for that.
If you can take pictures of the cuts you got for other members to analyze them.

Were you naked when you woke back up? I read CallMeMaury's story and I noticed something similar that happened to him also happened to me, I also once woke up in my bed naked with the bed sheet missing, the clothes I was wearing were never to be seen again with the bed sheet.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Well when I woke up in the bathroom I was pretty much naked I had on my bra and underwear. The dress i was wearing was gone

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
While I realize you posted this under the "Aliens and UFOs" area because you either believed that might be the cause; or, wanted others to convince you it was the cause ... I'll still throw in 2 cents you probably don't want to hear.

First, check this wiki webpage: en.wikipedia.org...

Now, there are a LOAD of other 'conditions' it might be as well, and only a competant doctor or psychiatrist can sort it out.

Second, I don't have the link but just recently (last week or two) I read of a virus online that attacks epileptics.

Third, you need to know that epilepsy can strike people who were never affected before that.

Fourth, my particular way of dealing with things is to rule out the most logical possibilities before jumping to para-normal conclusions. So, if you have a doctor, see him or her before 'deciding' on alien abductions.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Okay I know for a fact that I dont have epilepsy! Okay I didnt have a seziure! My sister told me to check out this website and put it under this section. Anyway I will go see my doctor about it. I have already scedualed something. I just dont want them to think I am crazy

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

That's great! And no, epilepsy and all the many other conditions it could be, do NOT make one 'crazy'. It's not related to crazyiness at all.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Yeah but unless your unaware of some strange medical condition you might have, then your best bet is aliens.

Just that government connected places (certain doctors, sites, will feed you bull crap so you can keep it on the hush and not tell anyone.

What kind of bizarre medical condition has you black out after bright lights hitting you, then make you wake up in a medical room under some kind of cat scan machine , then have you wake up 4 hours later naked in your bathroom?
An alien abduction, I have read 100's of alien abduction stories and documentary's that story is common amongst people who have been abducted.

Its a alien for sure, unless of course your just crazy.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamiejerkins
And I am not lieing about my experince I can promise you that. I want the proff to show people which I will try to get.

That's fair enough, I wasn't accusing you of anything. No worries.

You'll get a more positive response from some people if you manage to show some form of proof. Lots of other people here will probably want to call you a hoax, so be prepared for some flack.

Loading some cropped pictures of the marks on your body will at least verify some aspects of your story.

Thanks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join