It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever seen an UFO from your appartment?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Last week I was with a frend of mine who has a appartment on the 11th floor. Even it's not the highest building in the area, he had terriffic view over the city and local skies.

So then I started thinking. Isn't it strange that we have so little concrete and clear pictures or video fragments of UFO's. Just think of it: how many people live in a tall building? Mostly with more than 2 inhabitants! It's likely to have a camera at direct access.

Yet we only see blurry pictures and poor reflections of lights/lamps within the room the pictures were taken from.

So the BIG question is: what are the odds that a great number (!) of UFO's exist and we still have no conclusive (disclosure-worthy) evidence of UFO existence.

According to ATS threads, the number of UFO-sightings is rising; so did YOU ever see an UFO from YOUR appartement?And if you did, did you capture it?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I been living in 2 different apartment buildings the past 4 years and I have seen plenty of UFO's from my balcony clearly, the problem is the faster moving more interesting ones that are out around the most, almost all the time they are floating or zapping around, they are very hard to catch on camera, you will have to find a very expensive video cam to catch those.
However I recently got a camera and filmed about 2 hours of UFO this month which I'm going to upload as soon as I get the last device I need to hook my video camera up to my PC to upload.
Me and my friend randomly film them while we stay out on the balcony for a nice "toke".
I have shown my other friends and it blew their minds, they tell me its the best footage they have ever seen of UFOs.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I' am very curious to you footage, still a little sceptic. Not because i disbelieve, but because I got dissapointed to much.

join