It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Woman Physically Inferior to Men?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The question is if they are physically inferior, and if you say no, you are just lying to yourself.

Ain't many ladies on jack hammers, or working being lead tong hand on rigs, or ditch diggers. I ain't saying they can't do it, however male will excel at the tasks more easily duh.

Men produce the testosterone we got testicles, don't be stupid about it.

Yes I know women can produce it in ovaries and in the adrenal gland...

But its not as much...

Testosterone is the principal male sex hormone.

Males produce about 60 times more testosterone...

Now I ain't saying there aren't some butch ladies out there capable of pummeling meh...

I know I know I'm an A-hole.

But women make better gymnast, and possibly better ninjas soooo?

my point?

is that my balls are okay.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

I shouldn't laugh! but that was frecking hilarious! My balls are okay...

I agree with you though. Men are stronger simple.... but women are not inferior.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Oni x x]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by EverythingYouDespise
P.S. - Some of you have opined that you believe certain women could beat men up in a fight. Well, I can only speak from years of personal experience, but I've never lost to a girl. I've beaten up some pretty tough chicks, too. However, I have seen some men (who undoubtedly believe less in equality of the sexes than I) allow a female attacker to win or draw, simply because they were afraid to pull out all the stops against a girl.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by EverythingYouDespise]

Years of personal experiance, eh? I'm soooo impressed...go out of your way to fight the guurls do ya?

The premise of this whole thread is some rather pitiful troll bait.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
But around here where I live, girls are as mean and dangerous as the guys.

I see you live in London too, lol, I'm sure some people would be shocked at some of the crazy girls around here.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
THE ANSWER IS HELL NO!!!!

Women may be weaker in strength by the most but they can outlast us guys in the cold and hot climates just look up survivor stories and you'll see that the girls can take on MR Chill better than us because they have better fat reserves.

And another thing is women are hot man they have everything the male body needs and wants and if we dont get enough of it well, well we will end up going crazy!!!! unless we get our fix.

so yeah women are not inferior man just human begins with curves and [snip]

Mod Edit - removed slang terms for female anatomy

[edit on 21-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Very shocked. You have to be mean sometimes to get by without being beaten or stabbed. I would be more scared of a gang of girls in London than a gang of guys. But back to topic, blahhhh.

<< 1  2   >>

join