It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aspartame MSG Ajinomoto Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Ok for those that are aware about the dangers of both MSG and Aspartame, after reading numerous pages about the dangers of Aspartame I came across something startling... I want you all to take a look.

I was reading the wiki page about MSG and discovered that it was manufactured by the Ajinomoto Co. in Japan

"The Ajinomoto company was formed to manufacture and market MSG in Japan; the name 'Ajinomoto' means "essence of taste". It was introduced to the United States in 1947 as Ac'cent flavor enhancer."

en.wikipedia.org...

Now I started reading some Aspartame web pages and came across this and my jaw dropped...

If you scroll down to the bottom of the PDF it states

"** Note: Monsanto recently sold European production of aspartame to their long-time partner, Ajinomoto Co. of Japan."

www.holisticmed.com...

Now Monsanto is a whole nother company that has some startling conspiracies as well en.wikipedia.org...

Disturbing Monsanto video that you must watch to understand: video.google.com...

More info on Ajinomoto: en.wikipedia.org...

Info on Searle: en.wikipedia.org...(company)

Now, what in the world is Ajinomoto doing being involved with two very nasty substances? And is anyone else noticing this eerie list of companies involved, like Monsanto, Ajinomoto, Searle etc.. And why is Donny Rumsfeld linked to each one!

Good aspartame doc: video.google.com...

[edit on 17-7-2008 by porschedrifter]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
COol post.

I knew a girl who loved that aspartme stuff.... and she was goul-ish and chubbed up.

Japanese people are smarter than the american joe. Thats why I date me some asian woman all the time. I take the mind over matter you see.

But really, I have nothing intelligent to comment. Great post by the way.

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 22-7-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Yeah me too, I knew this girl back in 2004 that was absolutely obsessed with "sweet n low"
to the point that she sat infront of me and pulled out some packets from her purse and began just eating them straight up, nothing else. She housed 4 or 5 in a sitting. I tried to explain to her how bad and toxic that stuff is but it definitely went in one ear and out the other.

It's a shame, she was pretty cute and young about 20. I'm sure she's probably still doing them to this day.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I don't believe aspartame is bad at all. It is mainly urban legend. There have been FDA studies that showed no link between aspartame and any diseases. Sure, it might be some big conspiracy, but why would the government cover up aspartame's danger? I've never understood that. Lead was used for a long time in many things, including pipes for drinking water, until we figured out it was bad. Why wouldn't it be that same with aspartame? I have eaten/drank aspartame all my life, yet I do no have any serious diseases, I feel fine, have no allergies, and am not overwieght. I also do not sit and eat just sweet n' low or whatever, I do it at will, not because I am addicted to it, and have no desire to at any time, in fact I can not think of any time I ingested apartame during the last week, and yet I do still use it, so I can't really be addicted if that is what you are suggesting it does to people. Whatever, there's always going to be people who believe things.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The reason I believe is because the documented proof, if you knew who was involved with making aspartame, the history of it and how it became passed by the FDA you would be singing a different tune.

Do some research.

www.nytimes.com...

"The new alarm was raised by a large study in laboratory rats conducted at the European Ramazzini Foundation in Italy. The study found a statistically significant increase in lymphomas, leukemias and other cancers in rats that were fed aspartame for a lifetime and compared with rats that were not. Excess cancers were found even in rats fed doses equal to 20 milligrams per kilogram of body weight, well below the 50-milligram level currently deemed acceptable for humans in the United States. If these results hold up under further scrutiny, the guidelines will need re-evaluation."

You put so much faith in the FDA when you really have no idea how corrupt they are, also documented.

And the addiction thing, no one is suggesting that it was addictive and I've yet to come across any documents saying it has an addictive nature, I simply said I KNEW someone who was addicted to it. Oh friend trust me, the addiction of apartame is the LAST thing you need to worry about

in order to see the link for Searle you must add "(company)" to the end of this link en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...(company)

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Great post porschedrifter! You made some interesting connections that I was not aware of before.

I have been avoiding aspartame for some years now after learning it is basically a poison. Instead I use stevia which is a natural herbal sweetener. I am still wondering why the FDA has banned stevia as a food additive yet will allow things like aspartame... just kidding, I think I know the answer!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yeah, really. I was unaware of these connections as well and I have yet to see any documents online that link them all together. It happened by chance for me but I think this definitely warrants more of an investigation by some talented ATS'ers. I would be very intrigued to hear what they can turn up.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by W35M4N

The public can't choose to not use the water system as easily as they can choose not to ingest diet soda and chinese food etc.

So, they would simply say, you should've researched for yourself. It's not a matter of national security as much as the whole water system being poisoned (even though it is currently)

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by W35M4N
I don't believe aspartame is bad at all. It is mainly urban legend. There have been FDA studies that showed no link between aspartame and any diseases. Sure, it might be some big conspiracy, but why would the government cover up aspartame's danger? I've never understood that. Lead was used for a long time in many things, including pipes for drinking water, until we figured out it was bad. Why wouldn't it be that same with aspartame? I have eaten/drank aspartame all my life, yet I do no have any serious diseases, I feel fine, have no allergies, and am not overwieght. I also do not sit and eat just sweet n' low or whatever, I do it at will, not because I am addicted to it, and have no desire to at any time, in fact I can not think of any time I ingested apartame during the last week, and yet I do still use it, so I can't really be addicted if that is what you are suggesting it does to people. Whatever, there's always going to be people who believe things.

your first mistake is taking the fda's word on anything-----they are not your firend---do a little research and you'll find tons of instances where the fda is corrupt and just outrageous

many fda workers----doing there job and showing the truth have lost there jobs and been smeared for life--- i just recently read about a vet who worked for them who they screwed because she outed bad medicine for dogs or something

also look at how aspartqame came to be and rumy's involvement

hawaii has been trying to pass legislation on this and been bamboozled at every turn-----hey 10 points for using bamboozled---triple word score!!!!!

they at one time may have had good intentions,, but over the years , as all gov't,,, has strayed far from it's mission

even the story of the ama,,,,it's all about money,,,ad revenue,,, and favors

the fda says marijuana is bad and not useful---yet someone just posted a thread where big pharma is looking at applying it's usefulness in over something like 300 applications

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by W35M4N

the focus was on cancer development, not so much neurological damage.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i'd like to point out that 'safety testing' is more a matter of wishes of the sponsors. take mercury fillings, after decades, they came out with:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ain't it strange how the most potent neurotoxic element known to man can be classified as 'safe'.?!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I watched the video and was disgusted with Monsanto's dirty tricks. People who don't believe that this is all a part of the global agenda need to wake up.

I recently switched from cow's milk to soy milk because of health concerns. Now it looks like soy is not a safe alternative either. Is this all part of the global agenda to massively reduce the population? It appears that way.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I do see where you are coming from on this, although I do wonder if that rat test is the same one where they game the rats 40 2-litres op pop's worth of aspartame and then said that it might give you cancer, and also the one that they later said wasn't true, even if you did drink 80 litres of pop without peeing you still wouldn't get cancer. I do see what you mean about the FDA though, that is pretty stupid, I'm just not sure that anything we commonly eat except maybe pure aspartame sweetener has any amount close to the FDA's limit. Maybe it does, I'm just not sure. This page still seems pretty convincing though, FDA isn't by far the only one that says it is safe. I guess everyone can decide for themselves though.

Edit for spelling.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by W35M4N]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
let me summarize what's in the links i posted:

when aspartame is metabolized in your liver both methanol and formaldehyde are created. from there, looking up the hazards of these substances yields that fumes of formaldehyde are regulated.

effectively eating this stuff does not sound healthy to me, it's also cumulative.

in the 1970s, there were studies done on monkeys, which yielded neurological damage, but were ignored. granted, their intake was extreme, but so were the effects.

lower, continuous intake may or may not affect you, depending on your level of tolerance, so this is not intended as an advice. it's well knwon, though that monosodium glutamate causes severe migraine like symptoms in many people and if they know the underlying cause, they can avoid it or take activated charcoal to fend it off.

most sensitive people probably don't, so they suffer.

so, if you happen to be frequently sick for no apparent reason, jumpy or irritated, be diagnosed with ADD, you might just try to do without such substances and see how and if you improve. that's all.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
if anything products containing aspartame and sweeteners should have a large

WARNING : Product contains sweeteners made for diabetics

or they should even be sold at the phamacy,
ive banned the whole idea of it as food/suplement in my family

on a second note ,
you will never get a michelin star using apartame,
rounds it up for me in a nut shell

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I agree with what everyone else is summarizing here. It's sad that today we have to research to stay safe and not trust the main Gov. agency that has the job of keeping us "safe" (FDA)

Anyway, keep it up.. I'm interested in seeing if anyone can unveil anything else more into the connections I've stumbled upon.

And W35M4N: You really need to do more research. Dig a little deeper my friend.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
For more info on the effects of MSG visit this web site:

msg

I am MSG sensitive, as well as sensitive to anything of similar chemical construction. Citric acid is a kissing cousin to MSG.

It seems that the fda consider anything as safe unless it causes almost immediate death, and at that, it would have to happen to thousands of people in a short time before they would do a recall.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Google it. Aspartame has been banned in most countries and a few U.S. states are moving to do the same.

You can go to a good health food store and ask for homeopathic drops that will detox your body of aspartame.

Don't use Splenda either.

Use Z-Sweet. I got it in the natural food section at Lucky's. Looks and tastes like raw sugar. Google it.

Why use a chemical poison if you don't have to?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by W35M4N

If you read up about aspartame, it was discovered by Jame Schlatter who was actually trying to find a treatment for ulcers. He worked for a company called Searle. Donald Rumsfeld was the CEO of Searle. He was also appointed as part of Reagan's transition team. He used his political influence to push through Aspartame by the FDA.

The National Soft Drink Association objected to aspartame being allowed in carbonated drinks as aspartame is unstable in liquid form. However in 1983 the FDA allowed it to be used in carbonated drinks. Thanks to Rumsfeld and his influence. Despite the FDA refusing to legalise the use of Aspartame for about 16 years, it suddenly changed its tune.

Most countries have fallen in line with the FDA.

www.proliberty.com...

The flawlessly designed and carefully-conducted study showed that adult rats experienced dose-related increases of lymphomas/leukemias and malignant tumors—even at doses lower than the current acceptable daily intake (ADI) for humans (50 mg/kg body weight in the U.S.; 40 mg/kg body weight in the UK).

In April, 2007, ERF released the results of a second aspartame safety study, Lifespan Exposure to Low Doses of Aspartame Beginning During Prenatal Life Increases Cancer Effects in Rats (Soffritti, et al). The second ERF study was conducted on 400
Sprague-Dawley rats. Aspartame was added to the standard rat diet in quantities
of 100, 20, and 0 mg/Kg of body weight. Treatment began on the 12th day of fetal
life until natural death. The results of the second study show an increased incidence of lymphomas/leukemias in female rats with respect to the first study.

Soffritti, et al, has scientifically concluded that aspartame is a "multipotential carcinogenic compound whose carcinogenic effects are evident even at a daily dose….much less than the current ADI [acceptable daily intake] for humans in Europe and the United States."

The US Air Force has apparently warned pilots about ingesting aspartame before or during flying.

Aspartame is a disaster and there is good reason to believe it's linked to Gulf War syndrome. Stacks of soft drinks were left to roast in the Arabian sun, the soldiers lived on the stuff. Many of them are ill and many have brain tumours.

www.earthways.co.uk...
The ingredients stimulate the neurons of the brain to death, causing brain damage of varying degrees”. Aspartame disease is rampant in the US, and most probably in 90 other countries (Including the UK and most of Europe) where over 5000 products containing Aspartame are sold. Aspartame Disease could also be to blame for Gulf War Syndrome. Several thousand pallets of diet drinks were stored and consumed in the heat of 120 degrees F (remember the heat liberates the methanol at 86 degrees F) Most Gulf War Syndrome symptoms are identical to Aspartame Poisoning. Dr. H. J. Roberts, world expert on Aspartame poisoning, says it also escalates Alzheimer’s disease. Women as young as 30 are admitted to hospices with Alzheimer’s disease! Dr Roberts also says that consuming Aspartame during conception can cause birth defects. According to Dr. Louis Elsas. Paediatrician Professor of Genetics the Phenylalanine concentrates in the placenta causing mental retardation. Another neurosurgeon said that when brain tumours were removed, high levels of Aspartame were found in them. Aspartame makes you crave carbohydrates, and stores in the fatty tissue, so even though it is used as a diet aid, it actually makes you FAT!

Thank Donald Rumsfeld for Aspartame.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thats amazing stuff anonymous poster, I've never heard some of those things and thanks for posting. Now if we could only get this all out to the public media

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join