It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is there so much satanism disinfo here

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
there's no one size fits all, christianity. they are as varied in their reasons for believing whatever it is they believe, as any other paradigm you can name. give you what you want? erm, i'm not a buddhist, sorry.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

calm down. you asked WHY people do that stuff but won't accept the reasons if they mention stuff you don't believe exists. you are asking for a different defintion than the one i'm aware of. this would probably require the person trying to answer your question, understand what is you will accept as "Fact", since you won't accept as fact the fact most people who respond in such a way are doing so out of some spiritual, religious or political motive. would you accept a psychological reason? there's only so many ways to answer your question. if you insist on pursuing your line of questions, and expect accuracy in the answers, you will need to express what you view as accurate. you can't have it both ways.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by re22666

calm down. you asked WHY people do that stuff but won't accept the reasons if they mention stuff you don't believe exists. you are asking for a different defintion than the one i'm aware of. this would probably require the person trying to answer your question, understand what is you will accept as "Fact", since you won't accept as fact the fact most people who respond in such a way are doing so out of some spiritual, religious or political motive. would you accept a psychological reason? there's only so many ways to answer your question. if you insist on pursuing your line of questions, and expect accuracy in the answers, you will need to express what you view as accurate. you can't have it both ways.

i can make this very easy for you. reply to the OP. the only way to reply to the OP is with something based in facts. since the question is about facts and fact checking and peoples ability to discern proven facts from religious folklore.

there is a difference between telling me people do stuff because of some thing in some stuff back because of something jesus or moses or muhammed did and saying well, look here is an entire group of senators that raped and ate children in the name of satan. see here is the court papers and everything.

do you see the difference there?
i do not care why people do stuff.
i do not care what spiritual, political, whatever motives they have.

i just want to know why people on ATS dont look this stuff up when they post it or at least post the facts to back up these crazy claims of a satanic new world order that drugs and kills innocent people.

do not tell me why people say that stuff. tell me they are wrong for doing it or show me they are right. that is all i want from you. got it? i want facts. i want you to reply to the op. i really want you to find another thread to haunt but i am not allowed to tell you to go away and from looking at your post history....someone has a lil crush on me.

thanks for playing.
reply to the op, dont give me your spiritual belief systems anymore.

FACTS THAT HAVE SOLID PROOF = ACCURATE

STORIES FROM OLD BOOKS THAT HAVE BEEN REWRITTEN SO MANY TIMES THEY BARELY RESEMBLE THE ORIGINAL IRRELEVANT TEXT THEY WERE BASED ON AS AN EXCUSE FOR MAN'S BEHAVIOR = INVALID

[edit on 7/31/2008 by re22666]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

peoples ability to discern proven facts from religious folklore.

well you aren't going to get any joy from me on this one because, number 1, i believe all the ancient texts of our ancestors were historical not folklore and fables. yes, they take some real work to weed threw and yes, there are sequences in the writings that don't make alot of sense and may even be exaggerated and/or fabricated or changed in some small part, later, and yes, they can be interpreted locally a thousand different ways, but overall, i think they support one another very well. it's all about your perspective while reading these old books and your ability to think past your current station in life.

but back to the op. i can't answer your question because you won't accept the answers i have. i apologize. stop yelling, now, if you yell at me even one more time, or insult me again, i'm gonna have to leave

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

peoples ability to discern proven facts from religious folklore.

well you aren't going to get any joy from me on this one because, number 1, i believe all the ancient texts of our ancestors were historical not folklore and fables. yes, they take some real work to weed threw and yes, there are sequences in the writings that don't make alot of sense and may even be exaggerated and/or fabricated or changed in some small part, later, and yes, they can be interpreted locally a thousand different ways, but overall, i think they support one another very well. it's all about your perspective while reading these old books and your ability to think past your current station in life.

but back to the op. i can't answer your question because you won't accept the answers i have. i apologize. stop yelling, now, if you yell at me even one more time, or insult me again, i'm gonna have to leave

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH??????????????????????????????????????????
YOU ADMIT THAT NONE OF IT IS BACKED UP BY FACT, MOST LIKELY MISTRANSLATED, AND CANNOT BE PROVEN, BUT THAT IS ENOUGH TO CALL IT FACT???? AND NOW I SHOULD TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY????? SERIOUSLY??????????????????

MORE IMPORTANTLY, TYPOS AND SMALL SPELLING ERRORS ARE ONE THING, but anyone with "writer" in their avatar should certainly know the difference between "through" and "threw." shouldnt they?

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

listen, you can hear undo's credibility dying if you just listen.
as i have said so many times. goodbye
you say you cannot answer the OP.
ok.
thanks for trying.
dont let the door hit ya.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
and with that, i reported ya for yelling at me.

and the door never hits me, i hit it. silly re.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
i guess it is clear now. there are people with the intention of sticking just inside the t & c while insitigating you as much as they can until you mess up just to report you. i could have hit alert so many times but did not out of the kindness of good faith. ahh and we see where that got me dont we.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by re22666
i guess it is clear now. there are people with the intention of sticking just inside the t & c while insitigating you as much as they can until you mess up just to report you. i could have hit alert so many times but did not out of the kindness of good faith. ahh and we see where that got me dont we.

troll.
what is this an exercise lesson in futilty? the futility of trying to answer the question of re22. reminds me of that computer in wargames. joshua was his name. he had to play tic-tac-toe about a million different times before he realized there was no winning scenario. the futility of war.
i like it. good object lesson. thanks to whoever came up with it.

and NOW i'm outta here! really! *waves good bye, removes door from hinges, just to be sure, and replaces it on the other side!*

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

the difference between historical fact and religious mythology explained for people like undo that clearly do not understand the difference

abraham lincoln was the 16th president of the USA
any groups disagree about that?
none?
historical fact?
ok

jesus christ really lived and died he is historical fact
anyone disagree? yes
christians - he died on the cross and rose again and was our savior
jews - he wasn't our savior
muslims - he was just another prophet who never died on the cross anyway

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that does not seem like an agreed upon historical fact to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
i just came back for a brief moment, have my foot wedged in the door so i can make a quick retreat:

i'm sorry for interfering or posting in your thread. sorry for not understanding you and finally, sorry for calling you a troll. that was indeed, very unchristian of me.

i didn't understand what you wanted to know. it was very confusing for me, so chalk it up to dumb blonde syndrome.

*rushes back out the door and writes on the other side of it, "skip it", for future purposes*

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I will never respond to her agin, I have no doubt that their is something seriously wrong with Undo! That was a lesson well learned!!!! I apologize to you my friend because even though it was not my intention, I played the biggest part in derailing your thread, I should of just left her alone!

I was reading your other thread as well and it truly amazing the first response is an attack and it has 5 stars!!
I don't know!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraniod??
reply to post by re22666

as a person raised as a satanist i feel for you. A lot of bad things are thrown at satanism. However, i find that most people are fixed in their ways and it is easier to ignor the ignorant and educate the open minded.

These are words of wisdom in my opinoin! I think what played out in this thread is an example of the Quote above, very well put!!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
R2, I'm gonna drop my intellectual and PC online persona for you, just cuz you're my buddy, and give you some straight poop.

Almost everyone who lives in America has been indoctrinated (by TV, books, movies, music, etc.) since early childhood that Satan (the Devil) is the ultimate bad guy and boogeyman. He's out to kill you, destroy you, and tempt you into condemning yourself to Hell to burn forever. And anyone who "follows" him must have the same goals.

That's what we've been taught to believe, that's what we believe subconsciously, and that's what gets triggered every time Satan or Satanism is brought up. And if you challenge that, you make it even more likely that he will target you or manage to drag you into Hell, or cause everyone around you to turn against you because they think you've gone over to HIS side.

That's the way it is, and that's the way it's gonna be for the forseeable future. And no matter how educated, intelligent, reasonable, and open minded the people here at ATS (or anywhere else) may be, that programming is very difficult to overcome. Satanists will continue to be hated and blamed for all kinds of stuff they didn't and don't do until they change their name and disassociate themselves from "Big Red," the world's most famous Boogeyman, monster, and all-around black-hatted bad guy. Yep, it's wrong. Yep, it's unfair. Get over it, you aren't gonna change it in this lifetime.

Remember also, as I think I tried to explain before, that many (if not most) Christians are incapable of "stepping outside" of a Christian worldview; Christianity IS their worldview, and it encompasses their life and their reality, and that's that. They can't meet you at a reality that isn't a Christian point of view because for them, there is no such thing.

I like both of you for different reasons and I hope neither of you will be mad at me for this, but you two were destined to butt heads. Agree to disagree and walk away, because you two won't "get" each other no matter how earnestly both of you try, and I do believe that both of you have been trying your best.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heike
R2, I'm gonna drop my intellectual and PC online persona for you, just cuz you're my buddy, and give you some straight poop.

Almost everyone who lives in America has been indoctrinated (by TV, books, movies, music, etc.) since early childhood that Satan (the Devil) is the ultimate bad guy and boogeyman. He's out to kill you, destroy you, and tempt you into condemning yourself to Hell to burn forever. And anyone who "follows" him must have the same goals.

please do not take this the wrong way. i agree wholly. i never doubted any of what you say. that is not my problem. you are speaking of america and christians. i expect very little from the population at large. after all, most people, no matter how well they did on their SAT's, still does whatever 3 out of 37 advertisements tells them. so forget the sheep. this is the almighty ATS. the last bastion of truth. the place where someone posts a ufo pic and immediately it is analyzed six ways to sunday, proven a fake in every possible way and over. bigfoot, reptillians, even 9/11 threads at least have people on both sides that are looking into it for real. just some are looking the right way, others are not. but then satanism.
sigh.
again, not america, not americans, ATS members. DENY IGNORANCE right? sooo. why is everything ever posted scrutinized to death but when someone says oh yeah, the white house kills babies and then sells the corpses to lutherans to rape until the fall apart, and then they all roll in the remains and pray to a giant penis while milking goats in the name of satan.......
crickets

crickets

anyone want to tackle that? no? really? im sure someone will. post after post, is it ever called into question? no. it just sits there as if it is a fact. and like i have said before, this is not a defense of satanism. look at my column a/b list. all those people are offended parties that deserve the same honesty as well. but they do not get it. so i just want to know why the "deny ignorance" crowd that found their way here for a reason, to seek the truth about things you will not learn about elsewhere could care less about the facts around this.

again, i agree with everything you said up there. that is all well and good and even a lil obvious, not to insult. i am just saying, i guess i expected better here. that was my fault. but hey, it has been nice meeting you and xlucifer and so many others so i guess i will just watch this thread die and go look at ufo pics when it finally peters out.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
I will never respond to her agin, I have no doubt that their is something seriously wrong with Undo! That was a lesson well learned!!!! I apologize to you my friend because even though it was not my intention, I played the biggest part in derailing your thread, I should of just left her alone!

I was reading your other thread as well and it truly amazing the first response is an attack and it has 5 stars!!
I don't know!

dont worry about it. as i read it, you were tryng to explain to her what i was getting at and she got her hooks in you while i was away. either way, i have to cut you slack because you not only understood what i was asking, you replied more than once and continued to make sense. even if you disagreed %100, i dont get that stuff often so i gotta luv it.
thanks for mentioning the stars, i never even looked but yeah that thread went just as well as this one. it is funny, i was in on the fence, leaning forward, and all those lil punks on the side i was facing did a great job of pushng me completely off the back. and now i see christianity trying to do the same here.

"oh my, that boy worships the devil, we need to annoy and berate and judge him to save his soul. the tactic has not worked yet on anyone that is not in prison or a junkie but maybe someday, lets go try." -what christians all sound like so far here.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i just had to pop in here to note that once i truly cleared up what i was saying and took away all the venom from the folks that only came here to accuse me of preaching satanism...it got real quiet. i guess MOST ats ers only go to a post they think they can start a fight or insult someone on. nice! satan wouldnt do that.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join