It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is there so much satanism disinfo here

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

True progression would not have harmful side effects. We are just so used to developers, manufacturers, and the rest of the chain disregarding these side-effects or not researching enough into them and marketing them as the new greatest thing since sliced bread. Our cities are built to encourage laziness. Yes the concept of a car is nice, but true progression would abolish automobiles because they are destroying our planet. Not many people would be okay with that though because our cities have been built under the assumption that automobiles are going to be around forever.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Absolutely true. So go forth, horned one, and prove that you can achieve true progression even at your own home. Proceed. What are you waiting for? What? You mean you don't have the materials available? Or they are against the law? Or you might get thrown in jail for it? Hmm, where's your car that has all biodegradable parts and emissions? Are you using a computer? Aren't they made of pollution creating materials ? Wait, i know the answer to that. Hypocrite!

I'm not sure if you wanted a response from me since you seem to be answering your questions for me. But in an attempt to try to reason with an obviously unreasonable person I will respond!

You don't seem to understand that it is impossible to achieve true progress when their are people that think like you (or should I say don't think) on this planet, thus their is a plain in place to down size the population.

You're missing an important part of that entire thought process but let's just start with the obvious:

Every human being is a slave. That's just the way civilization works. It's all about slavery. You're a part of the machine. How do you free your mind from such slavery? By pretending it ain't happening? What the hell? That's not freedom, that's an ostrich impression or maybe a small child who thinks if they cover up their eyes, you can't see them cause they can't see you... "You can't seeee meee." Doh. Denial, it's not just a river in Egypt.

I never said that slavery doesn't exist. I said you have a choice. Please do not assume to know what I mean! If you don't understand please ask for clarification instead of rambling off on something that I didn't write.

[edit on 7/17/2008 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scurvy
reply to post by undo

True progression would not have harmful side effects. We are just so used to developers, manufacturers, and the rest of the chain disregarding these side-effects or not researching enough into them and marketing them as the new greatest thing since sliced bread. Our cities are built to encourage laziness. Yes the concept of a car is nice, but true progression would abolish automobiles because they are destroying our planet. Not many people would be okay with that though because our cities have been built under the assumption that automobiles are going to be around forever.

It's my belief that this is beyond the control of human beings. I think the planet and all its wealth is under the control of something other than humans. we aren't a virus, we are their slaves, doing their bidding, living in their civilization, working to generate wealth for their lifestyles which they allow us to experience in much smaller amounts. if anything, we are a node on their virus. if we detach, we starve to death, or die from some horrible preventable disease, poverty, the prison system and so on. the only real, viable solution to all this is for someone who truly has the power to control and stop it, to do so. humanists think that other men can do this, not realizing they no longer have the capacity to differentiate between a man and a hybrid enslaver, they fill up their ranks with the same beings who caused the problems in the first place.

nah, this will take supernatural intervention, and nothing short of supernatural intervention. history has proven this repeatedly. i'd say our biggest problem as a species is our short term memory.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

(or should I say don't think)

Listen, if I wasn't thinking, I wouldn't even read the thread. In fact, I'd be off getting a pedicure or something related to being as beautiful as I can possibly be as a female. The fact I'm here talking to you shows that I at least have a
few thoughts and opinions generated from those thoughts. You can dislike my opinion all you want but to characterize it as not thinking .... Perhaps you need to be reminded what most women think about during the course of an average day.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666
satanism apparently is at the root of every conspiracy, the masons are satanic, the reptillians are satanic, the government is satanic....and on and on. i

This is because Satan has minions who log onto ATS and plant his talking points in every thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Originally posted by Equinox99

And you see this is the difference between me and you, evil and good, dark and light. You think if a human is weak he does not deserve to live. I think we were all born equal and each person excels in a different trait. Who are you to define who is smart and who is not? Illuminati is nothing more then a bunch of people born into wealth. Without the wealth they were born in they would be nothing. They are normal human beings but those are the people who are self centered.

This only shows your lack of understanding in so many areas of the arena, and it is why you are losing! If you don't know your enemy you shouldn't be on the battle field... The only connection you have with God is the one that the rulers of this world have given you, and everyone knows things so easily given are always worthless compared to the ones obtained though hard work. Good(God) vs Evil(Devil) is an illusion. Interest is the name of the game, depending on what is in your interest, you will call something Bad or Good. You also seem to have a quarl with Nature, Observe wild life and you we see that the weak always die. Your greatest mistake of all is to believe that your masters are not brilliant, careful study of them will prove other wise.

If Satanists believe the Illuminati are not evil, weak people should be killed then in my standards they are evil.

In this statement you prove my point, you are weak and therefore the Illuminati's plains are not in your best interest, so they are by your standards considered to be Evil...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Observe wild life and you we see that the weak always die.

As a human mother i'm not programmed to deal with weakness in this fashion. I'm programmed to encourage stronger areas to flourish, to compensate for weakness in another area, to fix booboos, to inspire. To accept the things I can't change, to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference. I like my solution better.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Observe wild life and you we see that the weak always die.

As a human mother i'm not programmed to deal with weakness in this fashion. I'm programmed to encourage stronger areas to flourish, to compensate for weakness in another area, to fix booboos, to inspire. To accept the things I can't change, to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference. I like my solution better.

Thats fine aslong as you understand that what you like is irrelavent in the real world!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

This only shows your lack of understanding in so many areas of the arena, and it is why you are losing!

Unlike you I see the bigger picture. There are no losers or winners, in the end you will lose. This is a battle that you nor I have a comprehension of. So for you to speak of the arena you are letting your evilness control you.
If I lose then the winners are cowards. They fought a blind battle because they are not men enough to face us in the real battle field.

If you don't know your enemy you shouldn't be on the battle field...

I have no enemies. I hate no one. Me and you are very different people. I was taught to love everyone and everyone I love. You may hate me but that is fine in the end I will not be judged for your mistakes.

The only connection you have with God is the one that the rulers of this world have given you, and everyone knows things so easily given are always worthless compared to the ones obtained though hard work.

So what makes the Illuminati smarter then us? All the wealth they attained was handed to them by their ancestors. There is a difference between working hard to achieve goodness and working hard to achieve destruction.
The second one is easier then the first one. I can easily get 4 hand guns and 2 semi-automatic machine guns and run into a crowd to let off my clips.
It is harder to achieve eternal happiness.

Good(God) vs Evil(Devil) is an illusion. Interest is the name of the game, depending on what is in your interest, you will call something Bad or Good.

I call them how I perceive them. Something who follows destruction is evil.
You are evil.

You also seem to have a quarl with Nature, Observe wild life and you we see that the weak always die.

There are many weak animals. The difference is they carry little traits that help them along the way. Turtles are weak creatures yet they have lived longer then us. How has that affected them?

Your greatest mistake of all is to believe that your masters are not brilliant, careful study of them will prove other wise.

I have no masters. I only serve God.

In this statement you prove my point, you are weak and therefore the Illuminati's plains are not in your best interest, so they are by your standards considered to be Evil...

You may think that I am weak because I will not sink to your level. I am not.
I am strong mentally and physically.
The Illuminati are regular people, they will make a mistake, they will be taken down in the end.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Equinox99]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Let me ask you all a simple question.

An advertisment on my television said, that if i give 6euro/month to this charity, 3million children will survive preventible deseases this year. If those kids survive and nest year another three and the year after that, we have now nine million extra people and they all have two more kids, what are we at now 27million?. Yet the country they live in can only support the population they had when we started and is now facing famine. Could one of ye explain to me the relevance of good and evil now? Is the charity that asked for the money satanic or is it me for questioning the results?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

Killing someone weaker than you is what animals do in nature, your correct. We're not animals though. I don't find bombing innocent civilians or raping women funny, so why do you?

The whole world is an illusion apart from that which you can distinguish between good and bad. Everyone knows wrong and right since even before kindergarten so don't play stupid with us. Tyranny is evil but Anarchy is even worse. It seems as if you don't know how to behave as a proper human being

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Thats fine aslong as you understand that what you like is irrelavent in the real world!

Is it? I'm a mother. Are you trying to say, that as a mother, my responses to my offspring are irrelevant?
You're funny.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

It's my belief that this is beyond the control of human beings. I think the planet and all its wealth is under the control of something other than humans. we aren't a virus, we are their slaves, doing their bidding, living in their civilization, working to generate wealth for their lifestyles which they allow us to experience in much smaller amounts. if anything, we are a node on their virus. if we detach, we starve to death, or die from some horrible preventable disease, poverty, the prison system and so on. the only real, viable solution to all this is for someone who truly has the power to control and stop it, to do so. humanists think that other men can do this, not realizing they no longer have the capacity to differentiate between a man and a hybrid enslaver, they fill up their ranks with the same beings who caused the problems in the first place.

nah, this will take supernatural intervention, and nothing short of supernatural intervention. history has proven this repeatedly. i'd say our biggest problem as a species is our short term memory.

I agree human beings do not exercise logic or memory in their decisions on a broad, general scale. We keep getting into wars and mourning the loss of life, we keep building massive empires that crumble, we keep believing in organized religions thinking that they have answers, etc. I agree with the OP though that if a human being is too blind to see that they are being subjected to the sheep herding techniques then they deserve their servitude. You can claim that every human being has equal rights and different talents but that just means they have equal potential to be a part of the leadership and making a difference. Human beings do not need dictators they need wise people to teach them life lessons, which is what our government should be, not people with law degrees who are great at picking apart what other people say. Politicians are not elected on what they can offer, but rather what their opponent's have done that makes them look inadequate in comparison. This is the same with spiritual matters. We do not need a divine being who does nothing for us and just discredits all other opinions as "evil" or "blasphemous".

If everyone exercised all these talents that they have and became an individual with knowledge in the area they excel at they would be able to contribute to their community. They would not need to sit back and have other people make all the tough decisions for them because they would have a voice of their own. You don't believe we as human beings can do anything about the issues? I know I can. I'm not braindead because I don't watch TV; I minimize my pollution by not littering, riding a bike, conserving water, and walking when I can; I help my fellow man by doing volunteer work and working with individuals with cognitive disabilities; I don't get in trouble because I follow the rules but I gripe about what I don't like to everyone who is willing to listen, with substantial reasons for not liking it. As a collective we can do what we want for ourselves. Even as individuals we shape our own environment.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by feoil

Yep, I can. Fact o' the matter is, our scientists and governments are colonizing our solar system as we speak. But most of us are left outta that loop. There's no good reason to leave us out of it, just a bunch of hybrids who think they are above the human race (their slaves).

Oh just wait till it's all revealed. People are going to be so shocked.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Scurvy

We keep getting into wars

Wrong. WE are not getting into wars. We (humans) are getting conscripted into fighting wars. Tricked into fighting wars. We are not actually in control of the war machine. That belongs to the slave masters.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer

the divine council moving around their little chess pieces, making them believe they are moving themselves.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I would have to agree with the op. I am an ex-satanist myself, in a way anyways. I had studied up on what satanists believe in, and was rather shocked at why they are always percieved as bad. They follow a very humanistic code, which more or less just says to do things to enjoy your life, listen to your brothers, but keep your own belief. I think there should be something i nthe rules about claiming how everything bad is related to satanism and that it is infact a BAD thing. I could argue that all christians are more evil than satanists and will provide my own evidence now:

1. How many wars have been fought in the name of satan?
2. How many satanists do you have knocking at your door at all hours of the day trying to cram their religion down your throat?
3. Which would you prefer? A religion where you must obey every single last thing told to you because it was 'the right thing to do' and if you didn't you would goto a place and suffer for all eternity.

I could go on, but these are just a few examples. I think that everyone who is planning to say anything down on anyone elses religion had better have very very strong proof, and be prepared to have their own beliefs picked apart into nothing.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

You are in fact in charge. If everyone with the mentality that they have no control woke up then we wouldn't have to fight wars. Under what you believe you don't think that you can say no I'm not going to fight? You may end up in jail but you aren't taking lives. Plus it would give you a lot of time to yourself, which is never a bad thing.
Also the removal from the bacterial cultures we call cities wouldn't harm.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

*sigh* Its really sad that a few bad apples spoil it for the rest of us. Satanism is not about chaos or anything like that look it up unless you get with one of the Devil worshippers who are realy just inverted christians. Satanism is all about being yourself, bettering your life, and questioning everything you hear instead of just believeing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join