It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trilateral Commission, David Rockefeller.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This isn't going to be a good thread but, along The Trilateral commission seems to have alot of information, on the members and its connection to the Bilderbergers.
en.wikipedia.org... .

After reading this along with the bilderberg's information things are seemingly tying in all together way to easy for this just to be a typical, Crazy conspiracy theory. The Appointment of Administration by Past and current US Presidents, make up an abundance of members from the Trilateral commission. Chairmen of the Federal Reserve System, US presidents ,Ronald Raegan, Bill Clinton , Jimmy Carter, both Bush's, all Presidents who have either been members or directly tied to this group. Ronald Raegan, appointed 26 members from the Trilateral commission to high levels of US government... John mccain is also a meber of the Trilateral commission, possible next president maybe, but alex jones and other speculate obama will indeed win. Paul Volcker , member of Trilateral commission , ex chairman of the Federal Reserve system, among other titles has endorsed obama. Another members has also endorsed obama but i can't find him now arg.

On May 18, 2004, Greenspan was nominated by President George W. Bush to serve for an unprecedented fifth term as chairman of the Federal Reserve. Alan Greenspan also a member of the trilateral commision.
Here is him Recieving the " Presidential medal of freedom" ironic

My Question to you guys is, David Rockefeller's net worth posted in forbes is 2.7 billion dollars, this does not seem like a lot of money compared to the other multi billionaires. Is it possible that forbes magazine, hides the wealth of the NWO elitists? Do you think the rabbit hole goes deeper.. than these groups, other people more powerful than these, influencing these "figureheads". A shadow government controlling the bilderbergs and Trilateral commision , the real "NWO" ? (I know someone else posted the similar idea of the bilderbergs only being the head of the serpent). pardon by bad sentence structuring.

An article i found after posting this thread. Not sure if any of you have seen it but take a look.
www.infowars.com...

I just Read up a bit more on this , and Zbigniew Brzezinski not only is her obama's advisor , but also was the national security advisor for jimmy carter. Both Members of the trilateral commision , what is going on , why are the same names being seen, over and over again , all in connection like this. This is freaky as hell........

[edit on 17-7-2008 by aLinkToThePast]

join