It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Hell - A Matter of Life and Death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JFK Jr

I do chakra meditaion and just meditate on things i'm thinking about,or things i'm learning about. Anythiing really.

With reguards to antidepressants. have you tried a natural supliment called 5-HTP? You can get it (in England) in most good health shops. It's a seretonin supliment,works on the first dose unlike many antidepresants. (if you ever use xct,never take this in the 2 days before,fine the day after)

edit-spelling

[edit on 17/7/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
More info: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I live in america. Not sure about the availability of that here.

I stopped meditating because I get really instense hypnagogic experiences when I do. If you could refer me to a website for chakra meditation I would surely appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
JFK I would also look into getting hypno therapy. There's so many avenues you could go with that.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by porschedrifter]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by porschedrifter

What do you mean by getting hypnotized?

Like so I wouldn't feel the gender issues or to help my depression?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JFK Jr

JFK I had a family friend who experienced this... My hats off to you it seems to be a difficult reality. The first thing you should ask yourself is have you always felt this same torrment.? Is it static never changing or does it mutate ( the depressed feelings)?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
JFk,there's a wealth of information on this site about Chakras meditation,hit the search function up top there.
I'll dig about the web for you a little later,I'm at work at the moment and I've just had a little influx of deliveries.

I was also going to suggest hypnotherapy funnily enough. It won't "straighten you out" as such. But it might help you be happier in your own skin.

Right,I's out for a bit,work calls.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed
WTF happened to all my points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JFK Can you ask for my points back. My words didn't hurt did they?

If so, I hope I get kicked out of ATS. No, better yet... I will log on and make posts about the most rediculous crap and it will make it to the top of the charts.

This is why ATS is under, and its starting to show.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by '___'eed]

I'm sorry about your points. I didn't ask anyone to do that.

I don't know who to ask and I don't feel comfortable second guessing a moderator.

I will say I was not personally offended.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JFK Jr
reply to post by porschedrifter

What do you mean by getting hypnotized?

Like so I wouldn't feel the gender issues or to help my depression?

It wont be able to cure you outright but it definitely could be used to see what would finally make you feel comforable.

It's basically digging into your subconscious and the deepest parts of your brain, you can find out things and get answers to questions that you never knew you had answers for.

I'm sure that something positive could come out of it that may very well help you.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Thank you for you honesty- Friend. I think this post will make it to the top of the charts. Have a Goonight or gooday.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

JFK I had a family friend who experienced this... My hats off to you it seems to be a difficult reality. The first thing you should ask yourself is have you always felt this same torrment.? Is it static never changing or does it mutate ( the depressed feelings)?

The depression is always there but it waxes and wanes. The gender feelings are always there.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JFK Jr

Originally posted by mental modulator

The depression is always there but it waxes and wanes. The gender feelings are always there.

So on the gender issues... what in particular is paining you?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JFK Jr

What is it that is making you depressed? What exactly is 'lacking'? I think once you realize the cause you can find a solution.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Thank you to everyone who has posted.

The mods are terminating this JFK Jr account because I can't have multiple accounts.

And since I created this in order to not "out" my main user ID I can't post anything more to this thread.

Thanks to everyone, feel free to keep discussing these issues.

Sorry mods, I hope you understand my violation.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JFK Jr

I hope you find some peace. Happiness is best when shared.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JFK Jr

Ta ta for now, hopefully you will feel comfortable enough in your own skin to share these feelings with us using your original username some time.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
i have so much to say on this its hard to know what to say without writing an essay.

the most important thing to say to you is to stop thinking so bloody selfishly. you said the only way to end the pain of your unfulfilled desire is to top yourself and you can't see a reason not to.

you wouldn't be killing the pain, the unfulfilled desire, you'ld be passing it along, handing it to your wife, your parents, your family and friends. the people who love you and the people your supposed to want to sheild from that kind of pain.

if you top yourself you are ending your pain by creating it it those you love. do you really want to do that?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Wow man, I just stared at your post for the longest time. I have a way of always coming across in a harsh & inappropriate way ( I'm so misunderstood). I hope I do you more good than bad. Up until about the age of 25 I was really not exposed to the gay and Trans gender cultures. Now my girlfriend and I have many gay friends. This fact has forced my naturally inquisitive mind to ponder both situations.

First off you are not Trans gendered. Your are a PERSON who happens to be Trans gendered. Just like I am a person who happens to have brown hair. Just because our ignorant society has issues with a single trait you possess does not mean that your "stigma" defines you in reality. Remember the Salem witch trails? They thought they were right. "WORD"...

You are not a mistake and God has not forsaken you. You are a beautiful soul and equal to all other souls.I have two conflicting lines of thinking. This is the part that might upset someone, please do not let it upset you.

1.) Scientifically I believe homosexuality and Trans genders benefit the over all well being of every species. Well since a peacock cant change its feathers, I am assuming there are Trans genders in the animal kingdom as well. I simply feel that the difference between homosexuality and Trans genderism may be a matter of severity. It has been observed in many species from insects to mammals. It is obviously not a genetic defect as it has not "died out". So there must be a benefit. God I really do not want to sound like and Arse here so I'm going to give you 2 situations here.

On society's "perfect" island two pairs heterosexual chimps arrived after floating on raft. They multiplied to the point where there was not enough coconuts to keep up. They died out and that species of coconut became extinct.

On "Natures" island homosexual chimps are thrown into the mix when the situation becomes dire and overpopulation is much less an issue. The chimps also get their coconuts
. Just a theory, don't hate me.....

2.) Spiritually it may just all be a question of development. Perhaps we all have had a gay past life or can look forward to one in a future life. It may be an entry level of development or an advanced level of development. You may have advanced so far, experienced and conquered all tangible and emotional learning in your past lives. It might just be time for you to learn to love yourself and grow out of allowing others to influence your sense of self.

You stated that you are "living as a man". How can you do yourself such a horrible injustice? Why are you letting unimportant lower souls force you into a living hell? There is a small portion of your situation that is ALL YOU. I understand you may be cross dressing behind closed doors. Why in the hell would you want to "check out" without even experiencing the full effect of what you so incorrectly consider your demon? Move to an area where there are many evolving on your own level. Beg borrow and claw your way to a surgery if thats is your dream. Put on your girdle and shake your skirt as you freely walk amongst like and more accepting minds. See a specializing therapist to help your down this experience we call life. You only got one. Quit focusing on it defining you. There is much much more to YOU & LIFE. You are not really "special" in that aspect. There are thousands of Trans genders out there. You need to find out how you are special and love yourself for it. If your gonna check out gain 450 lbs by eating your favorite food, run naked on the white house lawn or whatever your "vices" may be. Game Over is well Game over. Get your "me" on first. Before long you will realize your lifetime has flown by and you will be happy that you did not check out early. So you get beat up for wearing pumps, I've been beat up for being skinny. We are all delt our hand mate..

The "evolved" love you man, appreciate you as valuable and respect your journey.

~Hypno

[edit on 17-7-2008 by HypnoAsp]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JFK Jr

I think that's a bit savage of the mods. In special cases such as this,multiple IDs should be allowed to protect ones self.

I hope the advice and support keeps coming. Even if you in your other username doesn't post. maybe you'll carry on reading until you pipe up the courage to be yourself. (and remember,people don't know you in real life from here,it's not like coming out in real life,you can still be behind the internet persona
)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join