It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time lost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Something weird had happened to me a few months ago. I was going home with my folks/family from a long trip at night. Halfway home, we were driving on a long dark highway in North Idaho. Coming upon a state park to the beginning of the the town we live in, we lost time. This time the park, turns, and general highway area(which is about 20 miles), didn't exist in the time lapse and we arrived in our town. We estimated 20 minutes being lost.

Here's a map, following the black highway line of the city of Plummer to Hayburn State Park is the area(in yellow) at the bottom of the lake, to St. Marries(our town).
North Idaho Benewah County Map
from city-data.com

Yes, we-four people in total- had lost time and the area we normally travel through.

After that night, friends of mine told me of strange lights they saw near of the beginning of town where I ended up. This was after I had asked what they did that night, not discussing what happened to me.

I think it might have been an alien abduction, perhaps a time lapse? That is because my friends mentioning the lights and being confused on what could have happened. Also, because friends have mentioned other past UFO encounters and I have read about N. Idaho sightings on the net.

Sorry for the miscommunication, as I posted this too fast.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by rockoperawriter]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Huh?

Are you saying that you lost time from the period in which you were on the road, to when you got home?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

halfway home, we went from one end of a road to the beginning of the the town we live in.

Um, you have to be specific. How can we tell if this road was only as long as your driveway? Where? When?

after that night, friends of mine told me of strange lights they saw near of the beginning of town where i was.

Is this before or after you told them you didn't supposedly remember this time gap? Could they be screwing with you?

i think it might have been an alien abduction.

This is dependant on what? Maybe you fell asleep in the van? Have you noticed any strange patterns of behavior in the last few months, and why did you just now assume that it was an abduction and say something.

What took you so long to say something?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies. I corrected the post. Hope the added info. above in my post helps more now.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I had a expierance about 15 years ago. I was going to a girlfriends house.
I had spoken to her on the phone just befor leaving my house. She was cooking dinner for us and wanted to have everything ready when I got there. It normally took about 15-20 mim. to get there. Wile driving there I had one of those feelings, That I can only describe as feeling like "what just happened" I arived at her house some two hours late. She was not happy. I tried to explain that I just drove there and nothing else. She did not believe me. And I could not explain about my tardyness. When I got home there were phone messages with time of call, from her wanting to know where I was, and why I wasn't there. as well as others from friends. I lost 2 hours that I still cant explain.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
If your entire family was with you perhaps one of them could post here to explain a little better and give their perspective on it.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The other theory and why I posted it in conspiracy...
Could it be a government run abduction survey they do on random people?
Maybe receive an implant or shock treatment to destroy memories if you know something they don't want you to.

Everyone in the car agreed on what happened... even dad who is pretty skeptical. He said it would more likely be an alien abduction compared to government.

new topics

top topics

join