It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN reporter criticizes TSA, finds self on terror watch list

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Either TSA is lying or Griffin is lying. Reporters lie and the government lies. That kind of cancels this out making it a non story.

Hmmm, according to your logic i can conclude...
if Everybody lies
then all stories that involve more than one person are non stories.
all people lie so
everybody lies therefore all stories that involve more than one person are non stories.

You just said the TSA were nice people and respected you but you also said the government lies. I can safely conclude that you will not mind if I lie to you provided that I am courteous

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
It is realy sad what has happened to this reporter and probably a lot of other innocent people too.

The TSA and the government need to be reminded of the true spirit of America, when my ancestors traveled from England to America i bet they never imagined that the journy they took on the high and perilous seas would seem to some to be easy compared to what is needed just to board a plane in the 21st century.

I would suggest that the TSA, the American Government, and everyone who needs reminding of true American grit and spirit to listen to The Last Cowboy Song and American Remains by The Highwaymen.
I would further sugest that they downloaded and read the lyrics while they listened to the songs.

When i hear those songs even though i am a patriotic Englishman it still makes me proud that somewhere along the way i am related to real Americans and those who still have the spirit, grit, and sheer determination of the America of the past alive in them.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by full997]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I am a convicted felon and am not on the watch list as far as I know. I just flew out West in June with no hassles. Even did the e-ticket thing. We may never know how the list is built.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
it begins like this, then they will watch all on that list everywhere they go...

little by little our "civil rights" are being stripped away, and we do nothing, votes in congress pass, and then some "little thing" changes again, we do nothing, all of a sudden we find ourselves in the middle of a crisis, and we wonder, how did it happen?

-"why did no one tell me all of this, if i had known they were doing this stuff i would have done something"-

truth is, there is little we can do about it, until all unite and get to work to make a better future for ourselves, its always the "us vs them" argument, well, we put them there, we allowed them to change our lives for the sake of "security"
but not for this...

we need to wake up people! or it will only get worse!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

Wouldn't be easier if they just made you wear a Tazer Bracelet? What about carry a national ID at all times? Or what if they just embedded a chip in your skin? Maybe in your right hand, or forehead...

That's an old idea.
The Nazis did that to Jews in the 1930's, when they forced them to wear six-pointed stars, homosexuals wore pink triangles.......

Wait a minute. We sure are getting closer to the behavior of the Nazis in the 1930s. Oh, wait, I've been posting that for years on ATS. Sorry to repeat myself.

Hi, kids, can you say "Geheime Staatspolizei"? No? Oh, just say Gestapo.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

way to resurrect a thread

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by desert

Bah, I quit flying to avoid all the hassles. I used to enjoy it. I feel bad that people younger than me have to put up with all the increasing crap to do the same things I used to do. Sigh, I guess every new generation gets used to putting up with more complexities.

More like every new generation learning to 'submit' from the get go - and before too long they wont even realize they're 'submitting' because none of us that remember what FREEDOM was will be around to tell them.

As for the reporter on the list - does it really surprise anyone?

peace

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Just another day in amerika .. Cant have people question the actions of the regime.. Be good citizens report dissidents and undesirables.. Remember uncle is watching you !

top topics

<< 1   >>

join