It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK missed Brain, the key of his death's mystery:supressed or Destroyed Evidence?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Nevertheless, in spite of the fact that extremists were in the city when JFK arrived, the crowds in Dallas downtown were cheering him since its arrival to Love field airport and all the time that day. Along the route of the parade there were permanent expressions of welcoming in every corner of the downtown and specially on Main street.

JFK put aside the natural worries about personal risks to let his powerful charisma emerge creating a magic rapport with the people of Dallas, as it was in many other places not only in America, but arround the world, so characteristc of his thousand years in the white House.

His energy that day was as high as it was when he visited Berlin or Paris, the unforgetful vibrant personal magnetism that was in great part responsible of the creation of a legend around him. He was perfectly aware that he was giving life to a Myth, and he gave himself completly until the very last moment, to his public, he was more than a Stateman, he was a avery talented actor of his own role.

He was able to hide a long almost 20 years of public life many ailments he suffered, to project a very energetic, enthusiastic, and vital image. The weather that day was perfect, sunny and clear, like if God wanted that he could shine until the very last instant of life or nature itself became also seducted of his sharm.

JFK pictures of his very last Presidential Tour in Dallas Nov 22nd 1963

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Later, when de play ended, as in that so famous musical Camelot of Broadway, The people of Dallas were so shocked in their ample majority, due to the impact of the tragedy of course, but they felt that all were part of the last page of a magnificient script .

It was the loss of a leader, also it was the end of an epoch, but at the same time it was the death of the mortal man and the birth of a Legend, of an eternally young visioneer that setup the goals and the dreams not only of that generation, but the ideals that still prevail in the America of 50 years after him.

He was a Giant among his contemporaries, he resucited the spirit of the American dream, he faresaw a time in which there would not be cold war anymore, the stars will be reached, also no more racial hatred bittering the hearts and fear to express the own individuality, a society more tolerant, generous and diverse.

As the dreamer of that utopia, he finally entered that day into immortality, to be part aside Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson, Madison, Franklin of the select club of the spiritual guiders of the future. His mission was like the one of a Lightening, so brief, but able to illuminate the whole Horizon.

Oil Portrait of JFK by Norman Rockwell

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/21/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light As a unwitting research subject of Neurosurgeon DR. Harold Joseph Hoffman of the Toronto Hospital for Sick Children, have been kept in the dark, as to what took place Dec. 9,1969, at 14 years of age, after my Mother was only informed of "scar tissue removal" as to treat epilepsy. Here's we got, my HSC medical records has a pathology report, listing various healthy good brain tissue resections, from my person. (Without consent) along with a separate page, with a diagram of a "left temporal lobe", that is NOT mentioned on my pathology report, indicating to be someone else's left temporal lobe. Such brain tissue which appears to be utilized for a covert transplant, which is evident on my Cat Scan X-rays, which reveal brain tissue in the resected areas, secured by 43 metallic implants in the cerebral cortex. Here's the kicker, the only person on the planet, whose left temporal lobe is unaccounted for, is Mr. JFK. This adds up, considering all the secrecy surrounding JFK's missing left temporal lobe, along with Hoffman's covert brain surgical experiments upon children. I'm always reminded, that we cannot afford to be complacent while any individual's rights are denied or abused, and that the very word secrecy is repugnant in a free and open society. What more can be said today, regarding all the black and tangled problems we face than, let there be light.

:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Update on my previous post. As a unwitting subject of Neurosurgeon Dr. Harold J. Hoffman of the Toronto Hospital for Sick Children, I have been kept in the dark, as to what took place Dec. 9,1969, at 14 years of age. My HSC records disclose a pathology report listing various brain tissue resections, from my person, (without consent) along with a separate sheet, with a diagram of a "left temporal lobe", which is NOT mentioned on my pathology report, indicating to be someone else's left temporal lobe brain tissue. Such tissue which appears to be utilized for a covert transplant, where my X-rays reveal brain tissue in the resected lobes, secured by 43 metallic implants in the cerebral cortex. Here's the kicker, the only person on the planet, whose left temporal lobe is unaccounted for, is Mr. JFK. This adds up, considering all the secrecy surrounding JFK and Hoffman. I'm always reminded, We cannot be complacent, while any individual's rights are denied or abuse, and that the very word secrecy is repugnant in a free and open society, and what more can be said today, regarding all the black and tangled problems we face than , let there be light.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryParkerjr

Well,

In the mid 1960s it was said that the brain of the President was sent to the National archives where it was stored in a bottle with formaldehyde, nevertheless, later was reported that it had disappeared mysteriously, and that was extensively reported among the researchers on conspiracy theories.

Please check:
www.theguardian.com...

How brain of JFK disappeared?

Now, recently it was reported that Robert Kennedy got authorization to retire the brain of his brother from the National Archives and what it is not really known is what he did with it, where those remains are right now?

It is the author James L. Swanson who claims in one of his books that Robert Kennedy decided to keep the brain apparently for two reasons: to cover the supposed use of extremely strong pain killers that the President had along years for his back ailments, that potentially if were traced could damage his reputation, or to keep in private first class evidence that Oswald was Not the lonely assassin.

Many believe it was the intention of Senator Robert F. Kennedy to reopen the investigation about the assassination of his brother if he had been elected in 1968 President, something was prevented with his own assassination the night he won the primary of California.

Please check:
nypost.com...

Ramsey Clark Attorney Gral claimed RFK took Brain of JFK from National Archives

There is No doubt that the brain tissue of the President is fundamental evidence to clarify if the bullet that break his skull actually entered from back, as the Warren commission stated, or it entered from the front, as many ulterior investigations suggest based fundamentally in accounts of witnesses and in what it is shown in the Zapruder film.

Here a very important discussion that summarize the different points of view of the wounds of the President in his head, including accounts from the attention he received in Dallas Hospital and the one collected in his autopsy in Bethesda:

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

Thanks for your contribution to the thread,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/24/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join