It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists make gene link to African HIV epidemic - Times Online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Scientists make gene link to African HIV epidemic - Times Online

www.timesonline.co.uk

A genetic variant peculiar to Africans substantially raises their risk of infection with HIV, according to research that suggests evolved susceptibility may be helping to drive the continent's Aids epidemic.

The 90 per cent of Africans who carry the DNA variation are 40 per cent more likely to contract HIV than those without it, after similar exposure to the virus, scientists from Britain and America have found.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Bear in mind that what follows is my response to the material in the article above and an ongoing interest in the various claims about the origin of HIV/AIDS:

I recall it being first proposed through the study of demographics that there was some genetic marker that predisposed Africans to HIV/AIDS.

Later it was theorized that HIV/AIDS was a bio-engineered weapon aimed at African populations, well, aimed at exterminating Africans in general.

Then U.S. Vice-President Dick Cheney admitted that the USA possessed race specific weapons that could target Asians and others.

The Yakuza and others broadcast a message to Rockefeller and Cheney that they had their own bioweapons targeting European DNA.

The current revelation by scientists solidifies the data on the link between HIV/Aids and Africans and because of the nature of viruses and selectivity, the idea of a virus appearing that targets the DNA of an enormous number of Africans points to its crafting or weaponization in a laboratory.

It has long been a great curiosity as to why the U.S. Department of Commerce should set up a HIV/Aids monitoring station in Botswana with some early investigators into the epidemic (like Monteith) suggesting that the Commerce Department had their station there to see just how well they were doing in eliminating the Africans with their Aids bio-weapon.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Queen Maeve]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Queen Maeve

While I was aware that the manuscript referred to as the "Project for the New American Century" has within it; the objective of developing genotype-specific biological weapons. I had never heard any quotes regarding their existence, as you attributed to Mr. Cheney. Would you please provide a source for that, if possible?

No arguments. Just need some background on that point.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the link on the web I was going to point you has gone missing.

While I dig about a bit, have a look at page 60 of PNAC's "Rebuilding America's Defenses":

And advanced forms of biological warfare that can "target" specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool.

www.scribd.com...

"Discuss among yourselves..."

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Queen Maeve]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I think ATS members who are fluent in Japanese would be able to find these quotes tying Cheney to race-weapons. Unfortunately, my Japanese is not that good. I am a little hesitant in directing anyone to Benjamin Fulford on this subject, because although he is extremely well-respected in Japan, he is anything but respected among the elites in North America. Nonetheless, Benjamin Fulford does make some references in the Japanese to Cheney and race-specific weapons.

Again, with some hesitancy, I suggest looking at some of the Benjamin Fulford videos on the net via Youtube or other sources. Also Project Camelot have a video with Benjamin Fulford that is quite extraordinary (even if it stretches credulity). I know I personally dismissed him until I began doing more reading -- and trying to struggle through the Japanese to see what they were saying about PNAC, RAD, race specific weapons, David Rockefeller, and Dick Cheney.

Here is a link to Project Camelot's page on Benjamin Fulford:
www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Queen Maeve
I recall it being first proposed through the study of demographics that there was some genetic marker that predisposed Africans to HIV/AIDS.

Sexual behaviour is also involved in the epidemic in Africa, the only part of the world in which it predominantly affects heterosexuals.

Later it was theorized that HIV/AIDS was a bio-engineered weapon aimed at African populations, well, aimed at exterminating Africans in general.

Y'know, ten years ago at the beginning of the HIV/AIDS pandemic in Africa, the Lefties and Liberals claimed that "Africans would die out in ten years".
We are know being told that - if nothing is done about HIV/AIDS in Africa - the Africans will, of course, be on the verge of extinction in ten years.

Really, I expect better of shadowy organisations that supposedly control the world.

Then U.S. Vice-President Dick Cheney admitted that the USA possessed race specific weapons that could target Asians and others.

One would've thought he'd released some by now, seeing as China is marked as the next superpower and all...

The current revelation by scientists solidifies the data on the link between HIV/Aids and Africans and because of the nature of viruses and selectivity, the idea of a virus appearing that targets the DNA of an enormous number of Africans points to its crafting or weaponization in a laboratory.

1. HIV/AIDS is not a "weapon" - Mr Rockefeller does not say to HIV/AIDS:
"Target minority populations, especially those of sub-Saharan African descent".
It's as silly as saying the Black Death was engineered by the Chinese to take over Europe
2. The spread of HIV/AIDS throughout Africa is - I'm sorry to say - mostly the fault of the population, via sexual practices and widespread ignorance. 3. The gene responsible for this - in a seeming tradeoff - helps against malaria.

According to this, the global population of black people is supposed to double by 2060.
For a disease supposedly designed to "extirpate the black population", it's faring very poorly - there's some estimates that Ethiopia - famine and all - is expected to have a population roughly equal to Germany's in the next few decades!

I think Cheney needs to talk to his scientists about the HIV/AIDS virus' potency - or lack thereof.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Queen Maeve

Any real evidenced about those tall claims of race specific weapons, or is it just a theory based on conspiracy blogs and sites without creditable sources? Race specific weapons has one major down fall, it will infect others also because we all are the same, humans. No race is immune to a disease that another is prone to, just some maybe more susceptible to a certain disease as shown in this article.

top topics

join