It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unicru!?!?!?! WHAT THE #$%@!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
i have been looking for a job and it seems that every single business has had its application process taken over by unicru. i found this post on

melbel.com...

i share this persons feeling almost exactly.

"I have applied for about three jobs with the Unicru application and I have learned to avoid any job whose application is through Unicru. I am a person who does not have much time. I can devote probably 10 minutes to a job application, but when it gets to be repetitive questions that go on for nearly an hour, I've got to call it quits. When I am looking for a job, I look several places and when you get to filling out multiple Unicru applications, it gets old really quickly. It's not that I'm lazy either, I'm more strapped for time.

admin edit: Visit link above for full text

has anyone else had this problem? how can i fix it? I'm disparate for work and the pricks seem to have an application monopoly.

[edit on 12-21-2008 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
ive been applying for a few more jobs and i am starting to think that no corporation is unicru free, is this true? are there any places that dont have a connection to those retards?!!?!?!?!??!?!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I absolutly HATE Unicru! It's a complete conspiracy, the "personality" test is completely flawed. When I see "powered by unicru" I cringe at filling out the aplication. You got to know they cross reference the answers and probably disqualify you immediatly if you change an answer down the road.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
lol yah i hate them is there anything i can do? i feel trapped in the conspiracy!

[edit on 113131p://4507am by superevoman]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by superevoman

I avoid for the most part any company that uses Unicru for their online applications. I am in the same boat. Still looking for work. It sucks out there now.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
yah there seems to bee no work... stupid bush and his crappy economy >,>

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I agree, but could you not quote that blogger's whole post? That can take away from that blog's searchability and thus viability.

Let the users go to the blog themselves.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
will do but i find that people are less likely to actually go to it if its only a link.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Wow, you shouldn't quote that word-for-word. It's kinda crappy.

top topics

join