It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Special Forces and Jordanian Crack Forces Infiltrating Iraq already!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
US Special Forces including Jordanian Crack Forces and British SAS have been operating in Iraq for more than 4 months. They have been liasing with CIA around 50 of which are in the country observing troop movements and mobile missile batteries.

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Nothing surprising there, that�s one of the reasons the Special Forces were created and one of the things they do best. Prior to Desert Storm U.S. Special Forces and British SAS were observing, gathering precise co-ordinance and relaying detailed information to strategic planners for the U.S. assault of Iraq. At times they were so close to Iraqi troops that they could clearly hear their conversations, smell their cigarettes and even their body odours. I would not be surprised if CIA operatives have been working within Iraq for many years.

The U.S. and Britain are systematically disempowering Saddam�s defensive infrastructure. Each time Iraqi forces fire on our fighters we take advantage of that by blasting another radar facility (or other strategic target). Little by little what defenses Iraq may have had are being eroded through our continuing and relentless pressure. I have no doubt that strategic and priority targeting is an on-going process and will result in a lightening quick and overwhelming attack by allied forces.

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yes, I agree.
The point i was making was that they have been there for 3-4 months, the CIA probably 6 months to a year. This is a sign that they WILL strike and Extreemly soon, Maybe not as far as February, I suspect earlier.
Mid to late Jan.

new topics

join