It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Order (part 2 to plan)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
What is the New World Order part 2 to you? Is it a good or a bad thing to you?

^^Answer before commenting.

...left out there within a divorcing garment...
...picture me doing negative 80...

^^The new order's part 2.

My happy side first, then my mad side last in the new order.

Remember Terminator entered without clothes. I'll enter with clothes minus the devil's astral clothes where they see or experience me.

Revenge has a funny way of settling the score in part 2 to the New Order.

Wont even look the same, and will hold military type futuristic weaponry. Yeah, it will seem evident who makes a mark out on the streets on in your dwelling district. A real life Superhero you should picture.

"I act a ghost out those reviving fields"

From the judge on down to the agents and lawyer involved, plus, extra on the side I got to clean up. You've been hit by a smooth criminal! Expect Hell given following.

Any self knew (or: guesses) when body 'll act. Some get you in your sleep! It aint safe when someone erased in thin air.

Betrayors and plus the humans operated by the devil need to look out! Start worrying after a certain hit act.

Dont get it twisted I can come multiplied if I choose to handle each at the same time or double/tripple team. I have an account like a terror watch list to know how many of me I need. This is my sword act. My other sheep, the animals, shall feast wheresoever the carcase is. Animals great and small. Dont forget the bacteria and etc.

The etc punker in the etc horse. To some it's: the rider on the horse.

Revelation 6:8
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Revelation 19
11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

^^I'll return like in the synonym translation since it's opposite from the minus act.

First on my list is a big betrayor with the con. You know who in all. What's up?

The world shall lack leaders who are on the list. I'll work my way down if I choose, or I'll work my way up if I choose. Or I'll work the middle and then the remainer down and up. Or get em all at once.

Elias got everything listed to who is still standing when Elias returns.

You know, if I want I can come looking like a metal machine. Like any of the top two robots on robo cop. Hell, I can even switch back n forth into whatever right in your eyes. I can even look like you. I can shut off electricity from acting period in any way, shape, or form. I can do whatever. I await to see my plan in full detail in my command center. My higher self picks the best plan. I dont have to do anything if I choose. I can even send you something that will go off and get you that are the wicked. Pack the wicked in a prison or make a house grind you. I told you every seeming thing is actually a person.

When I say no electric it means even a spark plug wont get a car going.

This is just a warning to the wicked when the new world order part 2 comes.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Mabus]

Daniel 7
7After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Iron teeth that devour smbolize robotic. Brake in (inside) pieces? Electricity is in pieces (anything man-made that uses electric).

You think this is fairtale still as if it isnt possible? Ha! Wait to find out then. And then you will know anything possible can act or activate.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Mabus]

join