It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Hussein Obama has an Arabic accent?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
Me derailing the thread?

Yes, you.

Excuse me but you are the one that began with the insults, grow the hell up.

Sorry, but I guess you have selective memory. You through down the race card FIRST without any evidence of such. So shouldn't you be getting on the little short yellow bus? So again, stop with the insults and if you are not going to comment on the topic then move along.

You know nothing about me

Thank God! And I don't want to. So move along if you are going to keep derailing the thread. This thread is NOT about you.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
So what part of 'first-rate accent' do you NOT understand?

So what part of common sense do you NOT understand?

When someone practices a language or a prayer and it comes out perfectly that does NOT give that person 'an accent'. It means that they said or practiced enough to be able to say the language (or in this case - a prayer) perfectly.

I provided a link showing Obama and his different pandering accents.
None of them are Arabic.

The only known time he is on tape speaking Arabic is for the NYT interview and they aren't releasing it. So as far as him speaking perfect Arabic for the one prayer ... we won't know until it's (if) it's released.

It's really annoying when people don't read the article and then claim it says something it clearly does not.

It's really annoying when people don't use their common sense and then claim ridiculous theories when the truth is clearly something else.

Oh .. and for all the lame comments about racism and islam ... ISLAM IS NOT A RACE! :shk: geeeeeeze ..

[edit on 7/19/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
So what part of common sense do you NOT understand?

Oh, good Lord!

You are now changing your argument. Since you were NOT at the interview, how would you know if he said the prayer in an arabic accent? Answer: You don't!

Stop changing your argument. First you said the article did not even state anything about an accent. Then when I prove you wrong, you decide to rearrage your argument.

The interviewer clearly states that he DID say the prayer in an arabic accent. There is NO refuting this part of the story.

Try and be a real man for once and admit that you were wrong. The article clearly states he said it in a arabic accent. So no matter how you wish it were otherwise, you are WRONG!
Man-up and admit you were wrong instead of moving goal posts, changing arguments and such. It's really pathetic and sad.

Down thumbs for being disingenuous.

Oh .. and for all the lame comments about racism and islam ... ISLAM IS NOT A RACE!

Earth calling flyers fan......Earth calling flyers fan...you have the wrong poster!

I guess this proves you are NOT reading the posts are cannot comprehend what you read or you are purposefully being disingenuous because I never said any such thing. Please, show me where I said islam is a race. I dare you!!
Oh, I guess you did not read correctly or at all because I corrected another poster about how islam is not a race. In fact, that is exactly what I told the poster. I said Islam is not a race but it's a religion.

Boy, you are silly. Please try and get your poster correct before making false accussations.
Good grief!

[edit on 19-7-2008 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Still nothing reasonable coming for the OP, just a lot fluff and hopes his message makes sense to others.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
Still nothing reasonable coming for the OP, just a lot fluff and hopes his message makes sense to others.

Good, I'm glad you feel this way, so I should NOT see anymore replies from you right?

BTW, another response from you that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. So again, if you are not going to contribute, please stop derailing this thread and move along.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ruggeder

Sure, it isn't all that hard to memorize something and recite it, but don't look at it for a month, and then recite it perfectly, the first time.

Can you tell me you high school locker combination? I'll bet you had that memorized at one time. If you can't recite it quickly without thinking about it for a bit, then you would not have duplicated Obama's easy recital of the opening of the Muslim prayer as if was something he said daily. If you can do something like say, recite your freshman class schedule for second semester off the top of your head without thinking about it, then you are exceptional in this category, but very, very few people could do such a thing.

If the opening prayer of Islam was something that Obama used to recite as a child, I doubt if he could so quickly recall it and recite it with a perfect accent, unless it was something he did regularly.

Hey Diddle diddle,
can you recite the rest of the rhyme without thinking about it for a bit?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Obama just has too many Muslim associations.

Now, with the Iraqi PM backing his troop withdrawl plan for 16 months, that will him give him a decided edge for the election.

It's stupid though, we leave Iraq that soon, and Iran will take it over.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
Try and be a real man for once and admit that you were wrong.
.... Man-up

:shk: I'm a girl. :shk:
And I'm not wrong.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Its funny as these so called Patriots come in here and bash someone for knowing a religious prayer.

Some patriot, you directly contradict what the founding fathers principles are.
Freedom from religious persecution. If he said a line from the Torah with a perfect yitish (sp) accent would you think different? What about a perfect Hindu prayer with a great Indian accent? Would you have started this thread? I think not.

See you are no better then the people who we left to start this great country. Scared by ideals that are not your own. and if its not your own it must be wrong.

This country was founded on bravery, not cowardness , You being scared of a religion? or perhaps the people who practice it. You are NO patriot my friend. Your a disgrace to what this country is all about. Freedom, freedom to worship as you choose with out it affecting an legal standing in this country.

You disgust us true patriots

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ya, so what? That's called making points, Kennedy did it in a speech to the Germans. Picking the fly sh** out of the pepper. You just have a Muslim
problem.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Actually, this is about Obama's dishonesty in claiming that he is not a Muslim when obviously, by the recital of this prayer so easily, so perfectly, by a man who claimed he was never trained as a Muslim, shows that he is a Muslim and thinks about this prayer, which is an oath to Muhammad, regularly.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

You really think thats why this thread was started? Really?..
Besides that, Is not some of his family Muslim, did he not spend time as a child in a Muslim country? If your spent time in Italy, I have a feeling you wouldn't be so bad at Italian.
For the record, I am not voting for Obama, either but ONLY because I do not agree with his views on a lot of things.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
As found on rense.com but only 8 here because of space constraints.

38 Of Obama's "Not Exactly" Statements
Douglas C. Branham, C.L.S., C.M.R.P.
Site Manager
ArcelorMittal Project
P2S Caribbean
Trinidad
5-29-8

Obama's "Not Exactly's": This person is more dangerous than any candidate in recent years....

1.) Selma Got Me Born - NOT EXACTLY, your parents felt safe
enough to have you in 1961 - Selma had no effect on your birth, as
Selma was in 1965. (Google'Obama Selma' for his full March 4,
2007 speech and articles about its various untruths.)

2.) Father Was A Goat Herder - NOT EXACTLY, he was a
privileged, well educated youth, who went on to work with the Kenyan
Government.

3.) Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter - NOT EXACTLY, he
was part of one of the most corrupt and violent governments Kenya has
ever had.

4.) My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - NOT
EXACTLY, your cousin Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting
to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first
widespread violence in decades. The current government is pro-American
but Odinga wants to overthrow it and establish Muslim Sharia law. Your
half-brother, Abongo Obama, is Odinga's follower. You interrupted your
New Hampshire campaigning to speak to Odinga on the phone. Check out
the following link for verification of that....and for more.

Obama's cousin Odinga in Kenya ran for president and
tried to get Sharia Muslim law in place there. When Odinga lost the
elections, his followers have burned Christians' homes and then burned
men, women and children alive in a Christian church where they took
shelter.. Obama SUPPORTED his cousin before the election process here
started. Google Obama and Odinga and see what you get. No one wants to
know
the truth.

5.) My Grandmother Has Always Been A Christian - NOT
EXACTLY, she does her daily Salat prayers at 5am according to her own
interviews. Not to mention, Christianity wouldn't allow her to have been
one of 14 wives to 1 man.

6.) My Name is African Swahili - NOT EXACTLY, your name is
Arabic and 'Baraka' (from which Barack came) means
'blessed' in that language. Hussein is also Arabic and so is Obama.
Barack Hussein Obama is not half black. If elected, he
would be the first Arab-American President, not the first black
President. Barack Hussein Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side
and 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side. While
Barack Hussein Obama's father was from Kenya, his father's family
was mainly Arabs.. Barack Hussein Obama's father was only 12.5% African
Negro and 87.5% Arab (his father's birth certificate even states
he's Arab, not African Negro). From....and for more....go to.....
www.arcadeathome.com...
Hussein_Obama_-_Arab-American,_only_6.25%25_African

7.) I Never Practiced Islam - NOT EXACTLY, you practiced it
daily at school, where you were registered as a Muslim and kept that
faith for 31 years, until your wife made you change, so you could run
for office. 4-3-08 Article "Obama was 'quite religious in
Islam'"
www.wnd.com...

8.) My School In Indonesia Was Christian - NOT EXACTLY, you
were registered as Muslim there and got in trouble in Koranic
Studies for making faces (check your own book).
February 28, 2008. Kristoff from the New York Times a
year ago: Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to
prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed
delightfully uncalculated (it'll give Alabama voters heart attacks),
Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as "one of the prettiest
sounds on Earth at sunset."

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Crystalbaraland

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.....

YOUR SOURCE WORKS FOR A OIL COMPANY???

edit to add source....here.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Grafilthy]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grafilthy

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.....

YOUR SOURCE WORKS FOR A OIL COMPANY???

edit to add source....here.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Grafilthy]

What does the fact that the poster's source works for an oil company have to do with this topic since we are NOT talking about oil?

I fail to see your link.

So I guess since Obama takes oil money, we should not believe anything he says either right?

Source 1

Source 2

Source 3

[edit on 21-7-2008 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

What does the fact that the poster's source works for an oil company have to do with this topic since we are NOT talking about oil?
I fail to see your link.

I was just stating that this guy has an agenda. A source is usually partial to one side or another.

You fail to see the link because you don't want to.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

WOW, great post.

I wonder how many African Americans would support Obama if they knew he was half white, three eighths Arabic, and one eighth African.

What this thread is about is how dishonest Obama is.

Considering that the Arabs are systematically wiping out Africans in Africa, I don't see how anyone of legitimate African descent could vote for this guy if they knew the truth about who he really was.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

WOW, great post.

I wonder how many African Americans would support Obama if they knew he was half white, three eighths Arabic, and one eighth African.

What this thread is about is how dishonest Obama is.

Considering that the Arabs are systematically wiping out Africans in Africa, I don't see how anyone of legitimate African descent could vote for this guy if they knew the truth about who he really was.

Thanks.

However, there is no such thing as an African American, they used to be black or negro. You are either American negro born in the U.S., or an African that became naturalized. Once you've become naturalized, then you are an American with African roots.

Barack Hussein Obama is not half black. If elected, he would be the first Arab-American President, not the first black President. Barack Hussein Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side and 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side. While Barack Hussein Obama's father was from Kenya, his father's family was mainly Arabs.. Barack Hussein Obama's father was only 12.5% African Negro and 87.5% Arab (his father's birth certificate even states he's Arab, not African Negro).

For more go to:
www.arcadeathome.com...
Hussein_Obama_-_Arab-American,_only_6.25%25_African

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ShiftTrio

Yeah, I really think this thread is about Obama's lack of honesty in his religious beliefs and upbringing. Obama's family is not in Arabia, it is in Africa, so it makes no sense that he can speak Arabic with a perfect accent. Do Christians learn the language that Jesus Christ spoke?

Obama's lack of honesty about his religious beliefs really throws into doubt what his real plans are, should be be elected POTUS.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Neither Obama, or mcCain can help the American people. Bob Barr is the only sollution to the problems we are facing in America today!
So ask everyone who cares to go out and vote for Bob Barr in november.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join