posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:03 PM
I'll give it a shot as well.
1) On August 17, 2008, a cat 2 hurricane will pass between the larger island and the sister islands of the Cayman Islands; from there it
encounters severe shear, and makes landfall on the western portion of Cuba as a TS, where it is mostly torn apart, landing again on the Gulf Coast as
an aggressive tropical wave.
2) September 22, 2008, a previously unknown cometary body is discovered. It created quite a stir worldwide, until just three weeks later, passes
just .5 au from our moon. Sensationalist media gloom and doom sparks riots and civil unrest, and rumors of a close call with China and the U.S.
allegedly from space weapons on both sides that are purported to exist.
3) September 30, 2008. New talks between Iran, Saudi Arabia, Israel, England, France and the U.S. make great strides in establishing a protocol for
guaranteeing Iran fissionable materials for their power plants, in exchange for dismantling centrifuges, and agreement of complete monitoring of the
IAEA and other regulatory bodies. During the talks [a terror group] attempt to derail the talks by launching missiles at Syria.
4) October 2, 2008. A structure is discovered under 1/4 mile of ice in Antarctica, but it isn't reported in the MSM until the 6th. Many people
choose to believe it is ancient Atlantis, due to the primarily concentric circles of the struture.
5) October 18th, 2008. Microbiologists at UCSF announce they have discovered a retrovirus that appears to be completely successful in battling
HIV/AIDS, and initial testing is so impressive, legislation is rushed through to allow immediate treatment of victims. Two years later, an
expansion of this system leads to a complete cure for HIV.