It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prophet Challenge...take it today!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
How well would you match up against the so called (false) prophets out there?

What would really be interesting is a Prophet Challenge.

That is make 5 reasonable specific prophecies, that will happen in the next 90 days.

Then let's examine the hits and misses!

It's July 16, 2008...

Get ready, set, prophecy!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I prophesize thatthe following will happen within 90 days.

1. Everyone will breathe oxygen
2. People will die
3. People will be born
4. The sun will rise
5. The sun will set

If this comes true will people follow my every word without question?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Economic disaster. Dow at record lows

Gas at $6+

unprecedented homeless

US troops in the streets

False flag operation

Unemployment at 10%+

Civil unrest, food riots

War with Iran,

Citizens bugging out and heading for the hills

I hope to God I'm wrong!!

[edit on 16-7-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

This is great...

I think I will try five predictions why not.

Sort of take the crap against the wall approach and see what sticks.

I am a holy man and do receive revelation from God.

But these are just my predictions, they are not prophecy, because God is not telling me any of these things are going to occur.

I am just makings some predictions simply to be out there with them, because you never can tell

Since things are so completely out of control now, I will make some extreme predictions

Here are my predictions for the next ninety days:

1. There will be a 9/11 level event in Jerusalem

2. Iran will be attacked

3, Nuclear weapons will be used

4. Obama will be assassinated on his trip overseas ( possibly linked to # 1, 9/11 level event in Jerusalem)

5. Violence against the government will erupt in America by Americanus and protesters will be killed by federal troops on us soil.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by newday]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I predict...

1) Iran military incident
2) Gas over $5
3) More Cali fires
4) Problems with power outages (from over use of air conditioners)
5) Political scandal with Obama.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hello SirPaul, been a watcher for some time and enjoyed your posts as well, esp. concerning RW

Here is are my predictions....
1. September 29, 2008 marks couple of event
A. 7 year peace agreement/tribulation begins as well.

Why?- On that date, starts a new Sabbatical cycle and ends on another Sabbayical year 2015. Need more info, please visit
www.prophecyinthenews.com.

2. RW is a false profet...ops that came true already

August 1, 2008 some terror event in Isreal

Why?- It's their AV1 and there is a partial solar eclipse as well.

3. U.S. economy will finally fall due to the banking bust that will make the housing bust look tame.

Why?- No brainer, it's started already.

4. I will be labeled a false prophet by somebody on ATS

5. No idea, or as RW would say God hasn't given me that information and do not have the foggist idea what and when anything will happen.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ok, i will bite.
1) Russia and Georgia will negotiate mutual agreement.
2) Oil prices will be less then 100$ per barrel.
3) Israel and Palestine will sign an initial agreement to agree somewhere in the future.
4) No 9/11 event in Jerusalem. Dude, i live here, as 730000 other people do. I feel no need for this, thank you very much!
5) 8/8/8 in China - some major cultural/social event involving lot of different countries will begin.
6) Nobody will attack Iran.
My 5 predictions.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'll give it a shot as well.

1) On August 17, 2008, a cat 2 hurricane will pass between the larger island and the sister islands of the Cayman Islands; from there it encounters severe shear, and makes landfall on the western portion of Cuba as a TS, where it is mostly torn apart, landing again on the Gulf Coast as an aggressive tropical wave.

2) September 22, 2008, a previously unknown cometary body is discovered. It created quite a stir worldwide, until just three weeks later, passes just .5 au from our moon. Sensationalist media gloom and doom sparks riots and civil unrest, and rumors of a close call with China and the U.S. allegedly from space weapons on both sides that are purported to exist.

3) September 30, 2008. New talks between Iran, Saudi Arabia, Israel, England, France and the U.S. make great strides in establishing a protocol for guaranteeing Iran fissionable materials for their power plants, in exchange for dismantling centrifuges, and agreement of complete monitoring of the IAEA and other regulatory bodies. During the talks [a terror group] attempt to derail the talks by launching missiles at Syria.

4) October 2, 2008. A structure is discovered under 1/4 mile of ice in Antarctica, but it isn't reported in the MSM until the 6th. Many people choose to believe it is ancient Atlantis, due to the primarily concentric circles of the struture.

5) October 18th, 2008. Microbiologists at UCSF announce they have discovered a retrovirus that appears to be completely successful in battling HIV/AIDS, and initial testing is so impressive, legislation is rushed through to allow immediate treatment of victims. Two years later, an expansion of this system leads to a complete cure for HIV.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
here you go:

1. A major event that will take place in Chicago

2. A CAT 5 hurricane to hit the eastern coast

3. An assassination attempt on George W. Bush

4. Riots break out over gas and food prices

5. Another food contamination scare. 1,000's get sick or die.

Well, its all gloom. But this will be interesting to see who may be correct.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
1. US economy will collapse

2. Civil War breaks out in the us

3. George W Bush will be assassinated.

4. 2012 will be a spiritual awakening with earth shifts

5. World War III

I hope im wrong on my predictions except..............

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The Chicago Cubs will beat the Yankees in the World Series.
Microbiotic life forms will be discovered on Mars.
McCain will pick Senator Larry Craig as his VP running mate.
Obama will pick New York Mayor Michael Bllomberg as his VP running mate.
Art Bell will return as the full time host of coast to coast.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
OK... I'll give this a whirl

1) Someone VERY prominent will die unexpectedly and cause the country to mourn.

2) The 2008 Beijing Olympics, will be marked with, and remembered for, a major tragedy.

3) A covert project (ala stealth bombers) will be uncovered by the media forcing the gov't to admit that this thing really exists..( AURORA TECHNOLOGY ?)

4) Britney Spears will do something really stupid..( This one's a layup )

5) Obama wins a controversial, if not fixed, presidential election and the citizens will uprise almost to the point of revolution. Martial law is imposed

Thanx ..and cant wait to see who was the closest here...Peace..NJCARGUY

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You will all come to see I had been telling the truth all along. However through your own self introduced egotisims or learned associated bias systems you thought you knew better.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
August 15.....the 30 day mark...

Update your posts with any hits you made!

:-)

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
1)october 22, 2008 The new World Order will be almost complete, the amero will be the new currency by March 2009.

The NWO is the North American Union for those who dont know

2)2008-2070 The Prophets will spread there word in order to help mankind but none but a few shall listen. Beware of the mark... for it is something so very simple.

3)Earthquakes shall rise by 35% within the next 6 months todays date july 22, 2008.

4)Time frame 2009-2011 in the month of June the fall of a great nation i.e China,United States,Russia,Great Britain.

5)December 14, 2008 War with Iran starts, full blown war by Feb 11, 2009 this includes America,Canada,Great Britain,Israel,Iraq,Russia,China

good god i hope im wrong..... what if im right?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
You will all come to see I had been telling the truth all along. However through your own self introduced egotisims or learned associated bias systems you thought you knew better.

you are so arrogant its ridiculous

your major mission isnt until 2012 to help all who are capable of ascending to ascend

man, you really need to step out and look at what is really going on in that head of yours, seriously

no predictions for me as I just try to live

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Economic disaster. Dow at record lows

Gas at $6+

unprecedented homeless

US troops in the streets

False flag operation

Unemployment at 10%+

Civil unrest, food riots

War with Iran,

Citizens bugging out and heading for the hills

I hope to God I'm wrong!!

[edit on 16-7-2008 by whaaa]

most of what you said are true, it's not a prediction it's a reallity

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
OK my turn. with in the next 90 days. Obama will choose hillary as his running mate. They will win the (s)election. The economy will crash to epic depression levels to which it will be Obamas winning speech and promise to restore vitality to the american economy. 4 there will be no olympics this year. and 5 China will suspend all exports to the United states.

Judge me in 90.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I used to do this for kicks with some friends of mine. Okay:

1. Iraq will destabilize after something happens to which Al Sadr overreacts and rescinds his cease-fire. This will be the beginning of a descent into civil war. Violence will have a dramatic rise and people will begin to question if it was ever really "the surge" in the first place that had calmed things down there.

2. A terrorist attack on Saudi oil facilities will send the price of oil through the roof (even though it's currently down by more than 20 percent of the highs of just last week). This will have a domino effect on the stock market. The Dow will fall to around 10 thousand (which isn't that bad), and stabilize, but as the greater world economy deteriorates all sorts of economic hardships are in store.

3. There will be a major terrorist attack in the Phillipines by Abu Sayyef with over 100 killed.

4. Obama will experience an unfortunate reversal in the polls due to a number of incidents. He might still recover in time to win the November election.

5. A UFO, in the form of an unusual, bright greenish-white light, will be shown on live television to a spellbound audience. It will be very controversial.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Here's some

1) All prophesies on this list (except this one) will be shown to be false

2) The stock market will stabilize and rise to Mar '06 levels

3) Gas will decrease to $95 a barrel

4) Iran's nuclear program will be shown to be a fraud

5) An "october surprise" will derail Obama's campaign

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join