It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Satanic Quran from the words of a muslim!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I thought some of you might find this very interesting...

These are the words of a muslim himself, he says himself how muslims are bent on taking over and destroying all of those who do not worship allah.

Please listen to this whole video, as it is the whole truth about the muslim religion!!

This is the truth about islam!!

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
oh no! what have you done?!

seems rare that such a comment would be made in this pc western world, but yes, the koran basically spurs the islamic religion to have an ultimate goal of world assimilation.

there are two main tactics (or as we see all round the world these days manifestations) of these goals.

number one is to socially and economically intergrate with other nations, working for a slow progression of islam within that nation (britain is a perfect example), moderates tend to follow this.

number two is through military conquest, and forced submission to islamic or sharia law.

(forgive me muslims for being so brief)

mohamed tried number 1 in mecca, failed, so then tried number two against the Quraysh just outside medina and....succeeded! waheey!

as for the quran being satanic, its interesting that the angel that muhamed saw in one of his visions had black wings, and caused him to act as if possesed, snarling and such, and then, he had to ask his wife as he did not know weather the vision was from god or the devil. she convinced him it was god.

women

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have a post similar to this.. lol.. This is true, the Quran is not the word of God, only the Bible is...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
too true my friend, the bible is the ONLY holy book in the world with a 100% pass rate on previous prophecies, it is a fantastic message system from outside of time, and besides,

its got jesus in it........do i have to go on?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This man has no idea what he is talking about islam means peace women have all rights and if not how come america hasnt had a women president yet while turkey (muslim state) has had one and if islam preach all this nonsence no one would follow it the quran is againts all war againts suicide against revenge and why bomb civillians because when u have an army of say 5,000 march into a town of babies and women and so on after its been bombed what would u expect people to do if someone walked into ur house and u had to protect ur wife and kids wouldnt u do what ever you can no matter if it meeant u killing ur self isnt it worth u dying for the life of ur kids idk about american sissys who would run and leave there families to get raped and god knows i wouldnt i would kill myselff if it meant the life of my little kids and wife

So for who ever thinks islam is about war and fighting its totally oposite where war is not allowed in the muslim faith

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sorry, but the guy gives no references to anything he says, no detail, and most of it is outright wrong. And just because he speaks in an accent doesn't mean he was ever a muslim. Besides, there is no such thing as 'Mohammaden Islam".

Nope. Not buying it.

new topics

top topics

join