It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tyra Banks and Morgan Freeman a couple?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Tyra Banks and Morgan Freeman a couple?

Thats what the latest rumor is I dont know if it is true or not, but she definetly had odd taste in men.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
No ways, I don't believe it. But then again Tyra Banks has been with dudes that did cheat on her and use her, so maybe she is realizing that older is sometimes better. For some reason I think that Morgan Freeman is secretly her dad.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Lmao. Let me use that short txt on this one.

He could be her dad he's so old. Lmao again. Lol.
her from dating younger men! ^_^ jkjk.

I don't know about this, I haven't heard anything about it. But It does seem likely. I mean afterall... it is the morgan freeman and Trya Banks. Who could compare?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaiigurl
No ways, I don't believe it. But then again Tyra Banks has been with dudes that did cheat on her and use her, so maybe she is realizing that older is sometimes better. For some reason I think that Morgan Freeman is secretly her dad.

who has tyra banks dated in the past, I sure hope its not Juno Grant

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I have this uncanny way of guys who have the potential to cheat on woman. I ask several questions relating to sexuality, violent behaviour and a couple of other things. It has been pretty accurate. I basically state some of the stuff I've done and see if it can relate to them in any way. It hasn't failed me at the moment.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
lets hope not Morgan Freeeman is dead so the possibility of having a traditional relationship has expired. Sleep well sweet prince. Loved his sense of humor he even parodied himself on family guy. To me that says he is one terrific actor who never was pretentious enough to think he was to good for tv.

new topics

top topics

join