It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another newbie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It doesn't get much more complicated than that, really. If you all must know, I'm Canadian, chef by trade and writer by passion. I can't pretend to be a huge compendium of knowledge by I'm a honours grad from HS with a heavy science background (the chef thing was more for fun than to expound the virtues of my education).

I'll probably spend most of my time on the government-conspiracy threads, because those seem a lot more plausible than greys or reptoids to me.

Incidentially, I find the Montauk and Philidelphia experiments quite interesting, and I'm always on the lookout for more data about them.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, ephiram.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Definitely enjoy your stay at ATS, hope to be seeing you around.

Check out all the forums, stuff like Breaking News, General Conspiracies, and Current Events... Always good topics to discuss, and stuff that affects everyone.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
@LostNemesis: I love the album/song in your sig!

Welcome to ATS!

I'm a fellow resident scientist that wanders threads. I stick to the "Mysterious" and UFO threads because they are more fun reads! Yes, less likely, but fun!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pondrthis

Thanks for that!!

It's an awesome song, perhaps it means something different to everyone who likes it.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS ! Great to have you here with us, If you need any help please be sure to ask

-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
ooooh darn it all >.< Now I have to go find that video with the phillidelphia experiment pictures all over again. Check back in here in a few minutes, I might have something great for ya

Here ya go, at 6 minutes in they start in about the phlly expiriments and provide what is supposedly photographs from the whole deal.

Turn to 6 minutes in

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Xilvius]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Mmm, footage. Thanks very much.

And thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ephiram-Lo

welcome aboard,

look forward to posting with you in the future.

best regards,
DaleGribble

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hi Ephiram-Lo and welcome to ATS. There is certainly something here for everyone so go and enjoy yourself.

Stop by BTS sometime if you just need to relax and get a good laugh. It's a great place to get to know the other members.

Rush

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Hi Ephiram-Lo

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
hello,

dont forget to spend some time in the ancient civilization forum,
there is some really interesting info there.

top topics

join