It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News For Conservatives?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by winged patriot

What is this?

Is it amateur hour at your daycare?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537

What is this?

Is it amateur hour at your daycare?

You make fun of me all you want but you ain't proven I was wrong!
Maybe you ain't a real conservative? You can't vote for a satin lover and
be a real conservative! My family has been here for seven generations same land
you don't know what a real conservative is. Your probily a yank who likes money and killing but that don't make you nothing. If you don't beleave in JESUS you can't be a REAL CONSERVATIVE! Mccane does, so he is , thompson does so he is - Paul ain't cause he loves terrorists and Romny ain't cause he believes is a book writen by satins hand!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I just can't help myself

From Winged Patriot

Romney ain't no conservative, first he ain't a Christian, Maybe the liberal terrorist lovers have confussed you. Romneys not a true conservative because he don't believe in the bible.

Bush is a good christian and he thinks like a conservative so he is conservative. Romneys book was created by satin, he may think we need to kill all the terrorists but thats not enouf to make him conservative. Just like that liberal terrorist lover Obama he love terrorists, prays to alla and speaks in satins native tung. He's a real liberal. But I'll tell you Romney ain't no conservative!

Just like you defending isreal to, you ain't thinking like a conservative.
Fox did a peace on people like you, you maybe christian but you don't think conservative thought all the time.

A few notions about your political satire:

• Religion has no place in politics. If your campaign rests on "im a _________(insert religious title here)" then you are, im my book, disqualified.

• No where in the entire definition, anywhere, in all of existence, will you find "you have to be Christian to be conservative"
    give me a break

• I think its funny that you watch Fox News. Just my opinion

• By "satin" i believe you are referring to "Satan" and as far as Romney goes, saying the Mormon bible was created by "Satan" is going against the very fundamental teachings of Christ. Do not pass judgment on others. Judgment is for God. Practice the preachings you choose to use.

You make fun of me all you want but you ain't proven I was wrong!
Maybe you ain't a real conservative?

You can't vote for a satin lover and
be a real conservative! My family has been here for seven generations same land you don't know what a real conservative is. Your probily a yank who likes money and killing but that don't make you nothing.

If you don't beleave in JESUS you can't be a REAL CONSERVATIVE! Mccane does, so he is , thompson does so he is - Paul ain't cause he loves terrorists and Romny ain't cause he believes is a book writen by satins hand!

• Nobody is "making" fun.

• Who died and put you in charge of the conservative immigration comittee? If the conservative movement were to base their rules for membership off the rules you outline here, there'd be one member: You.

• I'm a yank. I love money, and i love killing. Infact, i go bow-hunting EVERY year. Hell or high water, Cave In Rock, Illinois, here i come! Does that make ME nothing?

• Loves terrorists. A book written by "satin", i serioulsy feel like im reading the transcript from Rush Limbaughs show today.

Closing Thought:

If you base your decision for president off of that persons religious values, fine. All the power to you. But realize that having a president who only makes decisions based on a particular religious way of thinking, is to have a bad president indeed.

Freedom of Religion. There was a reason the founding fathers held this so dear and true.

I fear, and love, God and Jesus Christ. I've read many sections of the bible, and totally agree with some conservative aspects of the conservative movement. Just not all.

And the ones i dont agree with are the ones that say

"dont do this because the bible says not to"

We are one nation "under God"

not one nation "Under winged patriots god"

I proved you wrong on your "definitions" of conservatism.
The ball is in your court now.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Basing political decisions on religious grounds is what got us in this mess in the middle east with they're zealots. Zealots in any corner are the real problem with this world.

Zindo

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga
To be honest, He needs to do something to increase his odds and gain support from the far right. I will be voting obama, but I think the only way to give obama a run for his money is for mccain to pick romney.

However, he still has to deal with the huckabee problem. All of my "politically religious" friends like huckabee and don't like romney. Although I guess they might rally for a romney.

Hell no I ain't voting for Romny... His religion as evil as the islamics... If Mccane ain't running with a real conservative I'm voting for Bar! You fake yank republicans can't claim to be conservative and put a satin lover on the tickit! Think about it!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Basing political decisions on religious grounds is what got us in this mess in the middle east with they're zealots. Zealots in any corner are the real problem with this world.

Zindo

Well what in the hell you think the war is for? We are a christian country fighting the evil of satins influence. If you think I'm a problem guess what, there are a hundred million of mes here and we ain't never gonna stop until there all dead! If you don't like like it then be a terrorist loving liberal! You act like you don't know what is realy going on! The republican party gives money to our christian retreats because we are real conservatives. We learn every week in church why we must fight, jesus compells us and we love the lord. For loves sake the president tells us everyday we can never give up and he knows the Muslims are evil! You hear what you want and you yanks don't listen. You have to believe in Christ or LORD and SAVIOR to be a real conservative!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

- Your the biggest liberal terrorist lover of them all. Barrack Huesian...
You must be some kinda guy to defend these fake satin loving yank non conservatives. Just like a pinko always wanting peace! Well we all ain't getting it until every last one of them is bone or goes to another planet! This war on terror is not gonna be easy and it may last for generations but jesus will prevail!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

1.) Please spell it Satan. Satin is a material

2.)

If you think I'm a problem guess what, there are a hundred million of mes here and we ain't never gonna stop until there all dead!

And you know what else? You sound EXACTLY like the terrorists you hate so much.

Jesus Christ taught love and compassion for your fellow man.

If you're a Christian, a "true christian" why are you going against the teachings of the man who founded your faith?

Are you claiming you know better than Jesus Christ?

That sounds like something "satin" would do

3.) Do you really think there is a single conservative around that appreciates the complete and utter ignorance you spew forth like rainbow fluttery bliss?

Come on man.

[edit on 7/17/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

You don't knowing about Jesus our lord and savior... Your are voting for a terrorist, a satAn believer and a liberal! You defend a man who wants to bring the terrorists over on by the boat load. He prays in muslim and he was born in a different #ry. Then the fake conservatives on here talk bad about the president and pretend to be patriots?
Then they walk around the bend and pretend that they don't want to get rid of all the satAn lovers. At least I speek my mind even if I don't spell good. I'll tell you, your gonna regret all your terrorist loving talk when we get what we want. Thier already hiring for our camp here, you lost already. One #ry, one religin and the land of the free finaly!

Go to church and stop your crazy talk!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Just imagine if there were a hundred million of hims around.

Something tells me this guy is just yankin your chain. (get it... "yank")

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by winged patriot Thier already hiring for our camp here,

Maybe they should save their 'hiring' money for basic education over there.

I don't know what you class as a 'liberal terrorist' but you're certainly coming across as a very badly educated 'conservative terrorist'.

At the same time you're ringing my bullpoo alarm..as people who do the 'crazy staunch supporter' type of act usually cause more harm to their 'cause'.

Are you sure YOU aren't a 'Liberal' trying to spread a bit of disinfo on how real 'conservatives' behave?

That's just coming from my anti-political/pro-conspiracy point of view though.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

Ya I'm a liberal

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You Liberal terrorist lovers just hate the truth. Kissing everybody, sleeping with men how can anybody take you serius? You'll see whos laughing last pinky!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

He doesn't look at the nature of our avatars or our signatures either. I ain't the best speller type person myself but I sure as hell ain't no damned Leeberil.

Like my signature says WINGNUT I'm a CONSERVATIVE /LIBERTARIAN. I WAS REFERING TO YOU BEING A ZELOT FOR YOUR CAUSE. YOU SURE PROVE TO BE. DON'T BOTHER TO TRY TO UNDERSTAND. YOU NEVER WILL.

Zindo

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Well I know which way I'd vote now if voting Con encouraged more people to spout inane,hate-riddled dribble like this.

Fortunately,being in UK we KNOW they've all got their snouts in the same trough so it makes no difference.
Maybe by the time he's old enough to vote he'll know it too..

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
A reminder to remain on topic...there will be no poster accusations regarding ATS members and there will be continued discussion of the thread topic, which is "Good News For Conservatives?" and the supporting information from the initial post.

Further abuse may result in action.

Thank you.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by winged patriot

You Liberal terrorist lovers just hate the truth. Kissing everybody, sleeping with men how can anybody take you serius? You'll see whos laughing last pinky!

On topic:
I used to think McCain didnt 'stand a chance in hell' of winning the election.

NOW - as we've all been told - Romney is a 'satin' worshiper. Maybe Mccain DOES stand a chance in hell after all.

I mean - who better to have on your side if you want to take on Hell than the master of the domain himself?

Seriously though - Good move for Mccain....but it still wont help his chances of defeating Obama

[edit on 7/17/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join