posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:12 PM
I just can't help myself
From Winged Patriot
Romney ain't no conservative, first he ain't a Christian, Maybe the liberal terrorist lovers have confussed you. Romneys not a true
conservative because he don't believe in the bible.
Bush is a good christian and he thinks like a conservative so he is conservative. Romneys book was created by satin, he may think we need to kill all
the terrorists but thats not enouf to make him conservative. Just like that liberal terrorist lover Obama he love terrorists, prays to alla and speaks
in satins native tung. He's a real liberal. But I'll tell you Romney ain't no conservative!
Just like you defending isreal to, you ain't thinking like a conservative.
Fox did a peace on people like you, you maybe christian but you don't think conservative thought all the time.
A few notions about your political satire:
- Religion has no place in politics. If your campaign rests on "im a _________(insert religious title here)" then you are, im my book,
- No where in the entire definition, anywhere, in all of existence, will you find "you have to be Christian to be conservative" give me a
- I think its funny that you watch Fox News. Just my opinion
- By "satin" i believe you are referring to "Satan" and as far as Romney goes, saying the Mormon bible was created by "Satan" is going against
the very fundamental teachings of Christ. Do not pass judgment on others. Judgment is for God. Practice the preachings you choose to use.
You make fun of me all you want but you ain't proven I was wrong!
Maybe you ain't a real conservative?
You can't vote for a satin lover and
be a real conservative! My family has been here for seven generations same land you don't know what a real conservative is. Your probily a yank who
likes money and killing but that don't make you nothing.
If you don't beleave in JESUS you can't be a REAL CONSERVATIVE! Mccane does, so he is , thompson does so he is - Paul ain't cause he loves
terrorists and Romny ain't cause he believes is a book writen by satins hand!
- Nobody is "making" fun.
- Who died and put you in charge of the conservative immigration comittee? If the conservative movement were to base their rules for membership off
the rules you outline here, there'd be one member: You.
- I'm a yank. I love money, and i love killing. Infact, i go bow-hunting EVERY year. Hell or high water, Cave In Rock, Illinois, here i come!
Does that make ME nothing?
- Loves terrorists. A book written by "satin", i serioulsy feel like im reading the transcript from Rush Limbaughs show today.
If you base your decision for president off of that persons religious values, fine. All the power to you. But realize that having a president who
only makes decisions based on a particular religious way of thinking, is to have a bad president indeed.
Freedom of Religion. There was a reason the founding fathers held this so dear and true.
I fear, and love, God and Jesus Christ. I've read many sections of the bible, and totally agree with some conservative aspects of the conservative
movement. Just not all.
And the ones i dont agree with are the ones that say
"dont do this because the bible says not to"
We are one nation "under God"
not one nation "Under winged patriots
I proved you wrong on your "definitions" of conservatism.
The ball is in your court now.