It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it looks like the US situation may have changed....? Or has it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Over the last couple of days, there has been a number of changes of policy in the US attitude towards the middle east and oil

The US has decided to talk to Iran..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bush has decided to allow offshore drilling... Hence Oil price drop.

The CIA have publicized the overuse of fear mongering tactics in order to cause war...

The US is looking likely to relieve the majority of its troops from Iraq..

What does this mean?

a) Has the Bush administration taken enough rights away from Americans? Is the conflict going to stop now because there is no need for a diversion any more?
Next step - North American Union & World government?

b) Has Bush found what he was looking for in the middle east? Secured enough oil pipelines? Happy with the Iraqi puppet government?

c) Has the US simply run out of Money to fund the war??

d) Is Bush really a nice guy with the best intentions of his people in his heart? Is he trying to save money in order to help the countless family's who have lost their homes due to foreclosure. Maybe he is going to start some kind of cash & rent allowance social welfare system. (Like Ireland and UK)

e) Or is this another 'false sense of security' tactic which will still lead to an attack on Iran by Israel. Hence, drawing the US into the conflict anyway!!??

I find it very hard to believe that the Bush is simply going to stop what he has been doing for the last 5 years and return to his desk. His family is tied in numerous ways to the bilderbergs and the banks that run the fed reserve..so its not like he didn't see the economic slowdown coming years ago.

What is going on??

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Interesting thread..

I wouldnt like to guess what is really the intentions of the powers that be. And no-one would really know but them.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Likely the Bush administration is just trying to mitigate the situation for McSame. The anger over the state of things in the U.S. is palpable and, as we love to practice guilt by association, a McCain victory is unlikely unless some concessions are made to release the negative psychic energy. They are just trying give the impression of change and hope that's enough to squeak by in November.

That might be one of the strangest things I have ever writtn on ATS but I think it's true.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Likely the Bush administration is just trying to mitigate the situation for McSame. The anger over the state of things in the U.S. is palpable and, as we love to practice guilt by association, a McCain victory is unlikely unless some concessions are made to release the negative psychic energy. They are just trying give the impression of change and hope that's enough to squeak by in November.

That might be one of the strangest things I have ever writtn on ATS but I think it's true.

Sounds very possible, but wouldn't that mean that McCain is just as bad and Bush? I wonder what there would be to look forward to under McCain?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Oops - Double post

[edit on 16/06/08 by Dermo]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
IMHO

The elections as well as the spin doctoring that goes into is moot.

Both candidates have pledged their alegence to both the corporate kings and AIPAC. What matters now is the media coverage to convince the American people that the correct man got the position.

The polls as presented by major news outlets (last I have seen) was giving Obama 48% and McSame 41% of the random straw polls. We have seen the Diebold machines being fixed, the legislation afterwards that makes paper tallies non-existent (no evidence) and minority voters turned away at the polling places.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO GETS ELECTED.

Money is not a issue, what we think of the war is not an issue, no matter how long the bread lines get, no matter if Iran holds a country wide "open house", the powers that be have set the wheels of their adgenda in motion, and there isn't a darn thing we can do about it.

The situation hasn't changed...it's just a redirection of information.

My prediction: It will be neck and neck going into November...(incident) McSame wins Florida.....Check and mate.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

but wouldn't that mean that McCain is just as bad and Bush?

isn't that what people have been saying? the general consensus of everyone i talk to is that mccain is just another bush. similar goals and styles. so i think that fits in well with the hypothesis that they're trying to fix things a bit. if they make bush look a slightly better, that gives mccain a slightly better chance of winning. at least that may be their logic.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by an0maly33]

top topics

join