It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orcas (killer whales) in my dream last night??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Two of them that I recall. One I seemed to be riding on the back of, and the other was floating above the crystal blue ocean and spinning on it's fluke (like it was standing on it's tail). The one I was riding on the back of never entered the ocean either, it just acted as if it was jumping out of the ocean and diving back in, but all above the water. I wasn't scared at all, quite the opposite really, it was magnificent feeling.

Has anyone ever had a similar dream???

Peace

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I haven't had a dream about Orcas, but Dream-Meanings.org has this to say about it:

To see an orca in your dream, signifies distrust and suspicious motives.

I'm not sure how that fits with the rest of the dream, but it's someplace to start.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yeah, I read that online this morning as well as many other meanings. I think that relates to somebody who is dreaming that they are in the water being circled (stalked) by orcas. At least that's how some explained their dream.

There was no malevolence at all and the whales and I never entered the water, just hovered above it.

Peace

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Those dream anal=ists can be decieving...

My impression was that of bliss, of the wonder of ancient knowledge coming to the surface.

Take this dream as the Native Americans would and become one with the Gentle Giant within.

As you know the whales are the keepers of secrets on this planet and dimensional plane of existence.

I would be so greatful to have them sail through my dream state, they are imparting to you deep secrets and long forgotten innocence of the connectivity of all.

Create something profoundly good for yourself right now, you have the blessings of one of the most beautiful mammals in the Universe.

Drink lots of water to bring your resonance to their level.
Eat only sea salt right now to cleanse and purify your higher light being.
Carry your favorite crystal in your left pocket as it is closest to your heart.

And trust that you are being blessed and trusted beyond anything you can imagine.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Wow, that was a beautiful post. Thank you.

There was more, much much more, to the dream but I didn't want to go into all of it. Let's just say it was a very enlightening experience. I woke up with tears in my eyes, not tears of pain or sorrow, but tears because I had just experienced something profound at the end of the dream.

Peace

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I have to tell you that this thread has made my heart swell and my eyes fill with love. I would LOVE to hear more about your dream if you choose to share, but then some things are best left in private at your inner Temple. I do understand if this is the case.
J.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I would try, but most of the dream isn't enough for me to put into words. I'll try and explain the end though when I started crying. It was a man that I had met earlier in the dream, before the orcas, and he was above me on some stairs. He then threw something down on the ground in front of me which I seem to remember giving/handing him earlier in the dream, again, before the orcas. So, right before he threw it down I looked up into his eyes and he seemed to have tears in his eyes. Well, he threw it down and my eyes moved right to it on the ground. Whatever it was I saw the shape of it for a moment then it started folding in on itself and disappeared. That's when I broke down in my dream and I almost immediately woke up and had tears in my eyes.

I don't think I was supposed to conciously remember the shape because it started to fold in on itself too fast, but whatever I saw, subconciously, made me break down, but not in a bad way, but in a way that I just experienced something magnificent.

Peace

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I cannot help but tell you what I really think this was.

It has to do with your highest Master, the one who is your protector and guide. The object is the Akashic Records.

When we come to this life and when we leave, there is a group of higher light beings that know just exactly what we need and when, they pretty much decide if you are to remain in cases unexpected like an OBE.

Not to feed your ego, but it is possible that you are truly the master of your own destiny, that you have been able to decide when your story ends. No more unconsciousness or living by chance.

Many people when they see this being as you did, he has long grayish white hair, and is so familiar. He generally is the go between between humans and the Ascended ones. Rarely does he go against what they choose for a developing soul. Even more rarely is being given the responsibility back for your own life. Your choice, stay or go.

Please dont get heady with this, just stay in your heart, take a walk down by the flowing water. You have experienced a most significant piece to your evolutionary process and a giant step toward your enlightenment.

I thank you because for every being that becomes enlightened, the closer I too become because in the flow of eternity we are all headed in the same direction.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Many people when they see this being as you did, he has long grayish white hair, and is so familiar. He generally is the go between between humans and the Ascended ones. Rarely does he go against what they choose for a developing soul. Even more rarely is being given the responsibility back for your own life. Your choice, stay or go.

I can tell you almost exactly what the man looked like. Short blond hair and if I remember correctly he had what looked to be a goatee of some form or fashion. And to take it a step further, the unspectacular looking man (relatively speaking) was wearing something like a car mechanic's coveralls. And yes, I do seem to remember that I met this man in some sort of automotive store/repair shop that he owned/ran, but the store was closed when I met him and I was inside the store already before he showed up for work. It was in that store that I handed him what he threw down in front of me at the end of the dream.

Peace

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Well,
I had also had something about Orcas...
Not excatly peaceful. I had a dream that i was sitting on the beach, and someone had asked me about the weather,
i repiled that i was waiting for another natural diaster,
then all the sudden,
i see this HUGE killer whale. and before i know it, he is in my living room,
and my grandpa is gunna try and cut off its head,

but then my alarm goes off. . .

and im awake looking why im so terrfied,

from,
a scared teenage girl

top topics

join