It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathic women a friend of mine knows just got a message from aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I'm not claiming this is real, or for sure going to happen...so please do not "flame" me. I got a phone call last night from a friend of mine who also researches UFOs. He knows a women who claims to communicate with aliens by way of telepathy. She claims to have been told that UFOs will appear over or near Miami Florida and travel up the east coast of Florida into Georgia from July 19-23.

So I guess if you live near Miami, any where up and down the east coast of Florida, or in Georgia, keep an eye to the sky from July 19-23.

I think it's better that I post this then not post it and wish I did...if this were to really happen. Take it for what it's worth.

Peace

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Makes me wonder with all of the chatter about Georgia these days. UFO's like to view events and they always know ahead of 'time'.
This could put a timeline on events at the end of this month, we will see.

Edit to put an 'r' at the end of wonde

[edit on 16-7-2008 by antar]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
UFO hunters need to be ready and catch this evidence on thermal, infrared and video!!!!!!!!!!!! We could use all the evidence we can get.

Does anyone remember the thread that mentioned a prediction about a mass sighting coming soon??? I can't find it.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

well can this woman communicate at will or does it just happen when she's not expecting it and can she talk to them telepathically or do they just talk to her thank you for your reply in advance.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Interesting! If anyone lives near this area, try to keep a camera on you.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If the woman is in two-way communication with the aliens, please have her pass along the message that instead of blinking in the night or flying off, they need to hang out for a little while for a change. A few days would be good. We'd get some good pictures then.

And if they're not too busy racing around the galaxy doing whatever it is they do, they should feel free to land and say "howdy." Don't be shy.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I talked to my dad last night, he was in conversation the other day with my sister, she had said that she had talked to her son last weekend, he told her that he had talked to his dad (my sister's son's mother is divorved) that was at work in which the guy that sits next to him knows a guy who has a brother in law who divorced my sister's neighbor twice.

We'll it seems that they have met another couple at a bar that know's a lady at a restaurant down the street that has a customer that comes in on occasion that has a paper delivery boy that owns a dog.

the boys mother I guess, I don't have any proof of it, than she communicates with a pet bearded dragon that the aliens told the bearded dragon that told the boys mother that the aliens are coming.

UFO Reality, can you post any story please, that's not a third party witness that told you this or that without anything to show.

This is a really bad pattern with you and it's just getting worse. You stated that you were done with this place (ATS).

Is this your flame out?

new topics

top topics

join