It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lies, lies & more lie's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

June 1947 Alien craft crashes at Roswell, US government acting on information broardcast on radio seal the area and recover said alien craft, oh and also maybe ET's Too.

Government release info regarding the capture of alien flying disc (basically saying woo hoo look how good we are)

Someone within the government realises the problem this info may have just given them and orders a COVER UP ie weather balloon excuse.

BASICALLY THEY STARTED A MASSIVE LIE!!!

IT'S IN EVERY NATIONS INTEREST TO KEEP HIGHER TECHNOLOGY A CLOSE SECRET TO ENSURE AN EDGE OVER EVERYONE ELSE.

I AM PRETTY SURE THERE IS A VAST AMOUNT OF HUMAN TECHNOLOGY THAT IS BEING KEPT SECRET, BUT SOME ACCOUNTS OF UFO'S IE NASA CAMERA FOOTAGE IS HARDER TO SWEEP AWAY!!!

I'M SURE THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT ONE DAY BUT UNTIL THEN WE WILL HAVE TO KEEP ON LISTENING TO THE GOVERNMENTS RIDICULOUS EXPANATIONS FOR WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE SKIES!!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
What, you don't believe the government's contention that trained intelligence officers somehow mistook balsa wood, tin foil, and rubber balloon debris for that of an alien craft?

[/sarcasm off]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

...... to say nothing of mistaking charred test dummies for otherworldly biological bodies. Nice touch, making them stink of ammonia.

Seeing a "revealed" feature on the History Channell on Project Mogul, I thought it was really interesting and somewhat telling that the government official mentioned the test dummies. He probably should've omitted that part, hmmmmmm..... unless.... he wanted to plant the seed .....

Potential layers and layers of mis, dis, pre and post info, propaganda and news supression.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Ha ha, yeah they think we are stupid, problem is some people actually believe that bs as being true.

I have had the privalige to see a UFO and am 99% certain it was not terrestrial!!

I only became interested in them after that incident, before that I was one of the people that would say " crash test dumbies falling from planes oh fair enough"

My area in the the Lake district UK is a bit of a hot bed for UFO sightings at the moment!!

Some local UFO investigators have said it may have something to do with all the water here or maybe the Nuclear power station down the road!!

Who knows

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
What's funny is that the Air Force imo, dug themsevles into a hole with the Roswell situation. They should have just kept their collective mouths shut. But each time they tried to say it was a dummy, and then a device for listening to remote nuclear detonations, it became more suspicious. Which is why their policy is now to not say a word, one way or the other. You can't contradict something they don't disclose.

Roswell also imo, is a very important case, and I don't think researchers should abandon it.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
To right mate,

They just went down the classic route of the liar "oh # my excuse never worked I better make up another one"

It's what liars do. They might as well have had a dumby deal with the whole situation, the outcome would have been far better for them!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Seeing a "revealed" feature on the History Channell on Project Mogul, I thought it was really interesting and somewhat telling that the government official mentioned the test dummies. He probably should've omitted that part, hmmmmmm..... unless.... he wanted to plant the seed .....

What's worse is that the dummies claimed, were from a project 5 years AFTER the Roswell incident...i.e. Project High Dive.

Also...

Fact: Lt. Col. (Ret.) Raymond A. Madson, a project officer on Project High Dive for four years, told the Associated Press last week that there is no way the dummies could be confused with aliens. Moreover, he noted that there was a reward notice on the dummies and that they were stamped with labels identifying them as Air Force property.

www.cufos.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well said mate,

Maybe the dummies fell so fast they went back in time 5 years to Roswell ha ha.

Shouldn't laugh really that's probably their next expanation ha ha.

I love the crap they come up with to explaine things away.

They'll be telling us George Bush has an IQ of 156 next!! Hang on, GB could have been that dumby all along ha ha.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by djmarko75
Well said mate,

Maybe the dummies fell so fast they went back in time 5 years to Roswell ha ha.

Shouldn't laugh really that's probably their next expanation ha ha.

I love the crap they come up with to explaine things away.

They'll be telling us George Bush has an IQ of 156 next!! Hang on, GB could have been that dumby all along ha ha.

Haaaaa... you finally found out nuh?
In our time-travellings, we actually went to that July day of 1947
and we waited for what may or may not occur.
Some of you may be aware that myself and a group of others
try to 're-look' at Ufo evidence by travelling back in time in our
Ice Cream van, a vehicle specially constructed by our compadre,
Ramius.

Again, through some of my postings, you mayalso be aware that
I fend off Grays, Reptoids and Zetans, by hosing them with urine
that I keep in an old weedkiller backpack.

Well, without going into details, after the military 'swapped the
Gray's bodies in the desert for the test-dummies, it was actually
me who covered them in p*ss, to see if later this would come out.

Ammonia indeed! it was an ATSer leaving his calling-card!

top topics

join