It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another Larry King Live UFO show this Friday (July, 18) on CNN!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

You really need to think out your statements guy. You are now encouraging people to laugh at you

"clicksounds from your phone from the last Larry king episode"
your scared is your claim.

They read your email.

Again today going to take your call and the 1 and only call.

take into consideration that there are 304,000,000 million people in just the USA, not counting just north america.

You were supposed to me the one. and your email, and your phone call last week that got disconnected.

percentage and i am going to be generous here .00000000000032 percent.

of a chance that they talk to you and that's it.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I've lost mass respect for Bill Nye after tonights show............

Bill nye should stick with baking soda and vinegar....
(I laughed so hard when the one Ret. Air force officer threw that in..)

It's a sad state of affiars, because the way I see it these debunkers are slowing down a discolsure that would revamp humanities whole way of living. It would most certainly unite the world. Mr. Friedman made a very valid point I never thought of. That if we were to develop a new stance as a whole and all citizens of Earth had a vote, well China and India both have a billion people populus it would sway current elitists strangle hold. People in the current groups of power would jockey to maintain the strangle hold over us.

What needs to be presented in my mind is a common goal for all humans on Earth. Under this common agenda our way of living would be defined by achieving this goal. We would set standards of living and everyone would live by those same standards. We are a massive populus with only so much resources available to us on Earth. I put it into perspective as a crashed airplane. You ration the food among the survivors. Determine jobs amongst ourselves as who's best trained and qualified to forage, medicate, shelter, educate and etc. With all working towards this common goal your equally rewarded by surviving.
Something to that effect anyways.

My desire is to live in a world where our ultimate goal is to voyage off our planet Earth on mass. Imagine if you dedicated the resources as they did during the world wars we've had. Imagine what that human power would achieve. Look at the possibilities of what scientific breakthroughs would be brought about to achieve such a goal. We would colonize, better maintian ourselves, better manage our food sources, recycle our waste products more efficiently.

I firmly belive we need a new way of living and am digusted in our capitalistic ways....at least here in Canada. Capitalism is a selfish individualistic goal and now has become EXTORTIONISM . They gave a salary cap to hockey players......I say the who world needs a cap. Money is a reflection of resources. Scarce they are and scary to willing allow so few with the power by money to control such vast amounts of what we have left.

Does anyone else reflect the need to feel a revamp on our ways of life on a global scale? We are social creatures lets all work towards securing our race in the cosmos and set an example on a new defined way to live peacefully and efficiently.

Peace

edited for grammar

[edit on 18-7-2008 by GodshipForAll]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I must be in the wrong thread or something... this is (among other things) about the missiles that got knocked out of commission by UFO's, right?

This isn't going to be about how hard it is to prove how some-one called in a question or not.

National security issues regarding missiles, military officials, popular culture psuedo-scientist debunkers and SETI radio telescope turners are FAR more interesting.

I said my piece on the preceding page... anybody else have a take on the show?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

You are correct, that is exactly what it was supposed to be about. The OP just started to make claims within his thread as he does within every thread he starts just about.

I and some others only asked for him to substatiate these claims.

He claims to be a UFO reasercher. But only has stories and nothing at all to back any of it up.

Just trying to help to deny ignorance.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I feel it's really all mainstreem just like ATS is very popular during the summer. Kids are out of school, syndicated television shows are on break or filming for the next fall season.

Nobody else covers it but the media. Perfect time for attention and advertising. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

When nothing is going on, it doesn't matter who is on tv talking about ufo's. It could be Homer simpson in the flesh and would get massive ratings.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lovepens1

I don't need to re-think anything. And I have nothing to prove to you. I can't stand you.

I said you could call me to talk, but I haven't seen a U2U from you.

You're a joke! You don't believe that was me on Larry King Live? There's a ton of Eric's in Atlanta! No poopy dude! But I know what I asked and that was me!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lovepens1

All I can say is i got through tonight and they had me on hold. Then I hit my END button by accident.

I know it's hard to believe.

I don't know if I could believe it if I were you.

Doesn't mean you have to talk down to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Could we please discuss the TOPIC?

I really AM interested in what went down on the show.

Unknown objects shutting down missiles, both in their silos and in flight is a national security issue, don't ya think?

That it has been happening for 40 years is an astounding statement.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I have U2U you. And tried to offer a hand of friendship to help you combine and post threads that have some mustard in them. You denied them.

You've also stated that you don't want to know me, and don't like me. why are you know saying you would like to talk to me? Because you start with the name calling? You know better than that I hope, but you conitinue.

See Eric, this is why if you don't change your ways of thinking a little you will not be a good investigator. It's a tough field with a lot a critics. You need to learn how to make the difference between a flame and what is constructive or just take a little out of both to make you just a little better in your field. You are young. Do you think Nick Pope was ridiculed a little. He's leaned from that. How many other in the passed were laughed at.

This thread is not about you and me. it's about the topic you started. If you make claims within a thread, especially in this topic, you have to have something to back it up otherwise it really is a pointless argument.

Let's stay on topic and talk about the show.

Edit for mod. was typing while you posted.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by lovepens1]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I think its pretty obvious that something is huge coming either through a major disclosure of something that has aleady happened or, the senario that i think is more likley, that we are being prepared for something that is likley to happen in the future. I think that something is comming as they must be releasing this information for a reason because if they didnt know something big was comming they might aswell keep it secret.

Maybe a outside event is what humanity needs to finally realise we are all one conciousness and one life force and we need to coe together.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
All I can say is i got through tonight and they had me on hold. Then I hit my END button by accident.

This is what I mean Eric. I really am trying to help you. Believe it or not.

You just started by saying..."All I can say..."

How about..."All I can show..." it's that simple.

People like myself look at your smiley mad face and take you as an angry person. You use it all the time. You use terms like "I forgot", "I can't remember", "I hit end by accident", I got disconnected". It's all the same as the boy who cried wolf.

If you would like to call me, or me call you, send me a U2U, so we can have a constructive conversation. There are no meaning as to the person behind typed words. I'm am done with the bickering in this thread. I am just trying to guide you a little Eric.

Back on topic. I taped the show and will watch later after my kids fall asleep.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodshipForAll
Does anyone else reflect the need to feel a revamp on our ways of life on a global scale? We are social creatures thats all work towards securing our race in the cosmos and set an example on a new defined way to live peacefully and efficiently.

Peace

I do.

Friedman made that statement tonight, but I've thought about that myself before.

We're earthlings first and countrymen and women second.

IF and WHEN disclosure happens, then that idea will surface on a global scale. We'll all have to work together when faced with an alien species (or multiples of them). We won't have the nicety of being alone any more to be as bad as we want.

The notion that we are under quarantine was another interesting revelation to consider in that respect.

Good post.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I Found the videos of the whole new Larry King interview,

check it out - just posted here

[edit on 18-7-2008 by ufossydney]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I was really surprised they'd put UFO- anything on a mainstream news show, even if they were trying to debunk, lamely as someone here said. I didn't catch it, unfortunately. I suppose it can't hurt to ask: you don't suppose there might be a repeat? Do they sometimes put their stories on the web?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Yes, that notion of us being under quarantine is a very plausible one to. I recollect reading on that. I mean we are a very scary group of beings .....murdering ourselves in unimaginable ways. What superior race wants us to be going will nilly about our current ways lol.

I also wonder why they wouldn't want to openly reveal themselves to teach us and help us.....do they follow a galactic mandate on developing space faring worlds or is thier hostile intent?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I also wonder why they wouldn't want to openly reveal themselves to teach us and help us.....do they follow a galactic mandate on developing space faring worlds or is thier hostile intent?

Put yourself in their place...

For the past century we've been killing each other with better and better instruments, right? From the first machine guns to nuclear weapons, we've come a long way.

Secondly, we are more and more under the thumb of our governments. They lie and cheat, bleed us dry with taxes and increasingly watch every move we make. We, the earthlings, the masses, are nothing to them.

Our governments also have the military in their control.

Now, what do you figure those governments would do if they thought that an alien species was here on this planet with us?

imo... they would try to fight those aliens even if they were here for peaceful purposes. Why.. because they are a threat to their control over the masses. The new boss would NOT be the same as the old boss and that scares them.

If I were an alien, I'd stay clear until I knew how to change the situation on the ground. The first thing would be figuring a way to make nuclear weapons useless, just ike those military personnel alluded to during the program.

If the aliens were hostile, we'd already be toast after 60 years of them being here. I figure they've been here far longer than that, btw.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Althought I laughed at the "baking powder and vinegar" line, it was uncalled for.

Debate the information, not the individual. Personal attacks are not warranted.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I've lost mass respect for Bill Nye after tonights show............

Bill nye should stick with baking soda and vinegar....
(I laughed so hard when the one Ret. Air force officer threw that in..)

Funny, I have a much better respect for Bill Nye now.

He is being very above board and not calling these people crazy.

On the other hand, the so called Dr Jacobs is being a real A**.

This guy is really giving all UFOlogists a bad name. To sit there and base all of your findings on a video you saw and to have no ability to understand why it is IN FACT "A large leap" is so unbecoming of a scientist that Jacobs has lost any bit of respect that I may have had for him at any time.

He comes off as a stark raving lunatic.

Now, understand I believe in UFO's because I myself saw one, but I COMPLETELY understand why there are skeptics. Bill Nye is simply saying that it is more likely that this was a military thing than an ET thing. And I'd have to say, that is a very rational point of view. Even I, who have seen something amazing, have no idea what it was and have to say that it could have, in fact, been something of this world, even though there is nothing I know of that could be that way.

Anyway, Jacobs is a boob.

And to go further, almost every UFOlogist that Larry King has had on has no ability to even sound credible.

You know who does sound credible though... The people from Stephensville. The witnesses sound credible and sane. But these so called "researchers of UFOs" are a bunch of maniacs who have no business any where near a scientific community.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Awesome thanks for that perspective.

I sometimes think to highly of our race that we all want to live well and in harmony amongst ourselves but as you pointed out there our humans who seek to be the boss, lords, kings. I think they must get off on it somehow.

Are they looking for immortaility by using us to develop our sciences in the ways we have. I mean it's fairly possible that it can be achieved I believe. Not saying your going to live if your squashed lol. But impervious to disease and viruses. Aging haults in your prime, or reverse it back into your prime......ahhh who knows what the hell they want.

I suppose it's up to us to fix our own problem to correct our status quo and remove this oligarchy that rules us.

Question is by which means? peacefull protest, or mass uprising and civil war, revolution or a bit of both?

I am not going to vote in people through thier government system they have bestowed upon us. It's thier game and they win everytime it seems.

We need to group ourselves and overthrow this regime and this ideology of thiers. Trouble is they are protected by highly trained military professionals and have advanced weapons at thier disposal. Raytheons black box that emits a certain frequency to make you feel as if your nerve endings are on fire. Scary stuff.

Thats why a lil help from some peaceful aliens wouldn't be so bad. I like how they disable our warheads. I don't wanna be nuked or see any other people getting nuked.

edited for crapper grammar, is thier no spell checker on this?

[edit on 19-7-2008 by GodshipForAll]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Anyone who believes there would be no hysteria or panic if there were UFO disclosure, is absolutely naive. The SETI guy has to be insane to believe people will just casually accept this, and then retun to work the next day....not gunna happen.

This world would be rocked like never seen before.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Double Eights]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join