It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another Larry King Live UFO show this Friday (July, 18) on CNN!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kozz28

None taken, just not gullible. I've been trying to help this guy develope an ounce of credibility.

The OP continues to make claims without one one piece of evidence continually.

I believe UFO's are completely 100 percent real. I had an event happen when I was 14 witnessed with my sister as well. I am 37 (next week) and remember it today like it just happened. 23 three years later, my hair on my arms still stands up.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Have King's dentures ever popped out on live TV?

I'd love to see that!!

Every commercial break he teases the audience by pushing out his lower dentures like my uncle Manny when he has too many Tom Collins.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
King is on their team, he has been chosen as one of the first big mainstream people to help with disclosure of alien life, just in time for a false flag attack.

You can tell because guests of his show continue to reemphasize the fact that no one is saying what they saw were extraterrestrials, but Larry, along with the show and it's graphics, continue to push the idea of extraterrestrials.

Even just now before the break Larry said, "What do these Aliens want from us" or something like that...

How else are the elites and the government going to get past the fact that they have hidden this technology from us for decades? That is why they will use it against us and have us think it's Alien before they will admit to have been hiding it all this time.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'm Kyle from Plainville, Mass I asked the first question on the show tonight about why U.S. defense systems and not another country.

haha I can't believe they answered my question!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kyyuulle

really!? thats great!

I liked this show. I mean come on, from nyes and others views, there is NO proof. But from My view, and the others, there is a lot of view. I feel that you would need a 'brain' to understand this one. Im sure a lot of people tuned in to watch 'Bill Nye' which is fine, but hopefully they can think for themselves and come to their own conclusions, which is what the search for truth is really all about.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I forgot this was on. Turned it on with about five minutes left, just in time to hear basically nothing.

So, did anything come out of this?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It was a major mistake putting on Bill Nye The Science Guy to represent the scientific rebuttal to the US Airforce officers claims.

I feel that Bill Nye was deflecting BIG TIME on this show, he spun the information into a form of entertainment and it strayed the show from the main topic of conversation.

That show could have been huge for the UFO community and Bill Nye turned it into The O'Reilly Factor.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

You both need to provide proof and back up your claims.

I watched Bill Nye the Science Guy when I was young, and Bill definitely seems like he's out of his element. His rebuttals seem sloppy, and he seems to repeat a lot of statements and examples. I liked when Larry asked him something to the effect of "France admits there's UFOs and it doesn't impress you?" and Bill just shook it off and ignored it. If anything, tonight was the night that UFO researchers gained a lot of respect.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Instead of a trashy talk show, I wish there was some serious discussion was allowed to take place. Unfortunately, this is TV now...popularization of entertainment.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Although I agree, this entire thing wasn't a throw-away like some of the previous Larry King Live specials on UFOs. A lot of credibility was put on the table this time around, and instead of the skeptics making the UFO researchers look like fools, it was the other way around.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

You have also stated before that you are not from Atlanta, but close. Why would you say Atlanta when you are not from there.

Are you embarrassed as to where you live?

That also does not tend to your credibility.

Kyle from plainville, Mass did not say he was from Boston. Yet that town is not far at all.

maps.google.com...

[edit on 18-7-2008 by lovepens1]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lovepens1

UM.............I know the question I submitted to the show this afternoon and that was the exact question. It was me.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lovepens1

I put Atlanta because it's general. I don't know. Why is that a big deal?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Bill Nye presented nothing once again but negativity.

They made him look stupid.

He doesn't belong on that show.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I thought the show was extremely interesting and I applaud Stanton and James.

I notice you are talking about Bill Nye and no one mentioned Seth from Seti, he just doesn't make much of any impression anymore does he? Bill Nye needs to go see Ed and finish his solar panels on his house

I will have to look for the rerun so I can get a copy of this show. I appreciate all you do AND SHARE for/with us at ATS uforeality.

edit: cause I had to, no more beer for gramdma tonight

[edit on 18-7-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I submitted mine yesterday

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Thanks Observer.

I'm going to watch the re-run at 12 midnight eastern again too.

Seth and SETI search for ETs using radio waves. They're so dumb. What makes them think ETs use the same stuff we do?

It's a joke!!!

But all in all I thought it was a great show. Real information from 1st hand military witnesses is good.

I was on hold to be the one and only caller instead of that girl from New Orleans and I hit my END button by mistake and I was disconnected.

I know most of you won't believe me. That's OK.

At least they used my email question.

Love you people!

/Eric

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I appreciate all you do AND SHARE for/with us at ATS uforeality.

Share?

This isn't a AA or NA meeting.

This is a genre that requires proofs and facts to be able to move forward.

Otherwise it's old mother hubbard.

She lived in a shoe.

I don't have pictures or evidence. Just something my mother told me but i figured...

...I'd share.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This was the best Larry King Special I have seen so far.

I'm beginning to think he's a believer now even though he does his best to be unbiased. The show seemed to get out of hand now and then, but it was mostly due to the inane responses that 'Bill Nye the Science Guy' came out with.

The impression I had was that he was married to the idea of denial no matter what was presented. That he tried to put words in mouths by promoting UFO's are extra-terrestrial was the biggest 'leap of faith' on that program. Nobody assumed that except for Bill Nye.

Typical.

I recently checked the CNN poll that Larry king set up regarding the question "Do you think the government is hiding something about UFO's?"

89% said yes.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join