It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another Larry King Live UFO show this Friday (July, 18) on CNN!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Advertisement for the next LKL UFO show which airs live this Friday (July, 18) is up on the Larry King Live web site:

"Have UFOs disabled U.S. defense systems? You won't believe the answer! Wait until you hear what three former Air Force officers have to say. The testimonies that could turn YOU into a believer. The evidence is in...Friday on Larry King Live!"

www.cnn.com...

Scroll down just a bit and you'll see it.

Starts at 9pm eastern 8pm central 6pm pacific on CNN Friday night.

Spread the word!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up UR

I wonder if they are going to talk about the Malmstrom and Minot AFB incidents??

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I gotta say, Larry King has been absolutely on the ball lately

Looking forward to this one for sure!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

I wouldn't doubt it. The Minot AFB case is most interesting to me. Always will be...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Cool. Im so looking forward to this, now i know what ill be doing on friday.

Thanks for the heads up

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is Larry King talking about the last Friday Stephenville UFO show from July 11, 2008:

www.cnn.com...#/video/showbiz/2008/07/11/lkl.about.aliens.cnn

Is the guy scenial?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Stan Friedman emailed me. Said he and James Fox are going to do the best they can tomorrow night.

That Bill Nye guy is going to throw several curve balls at them I'm sure and a bunch of BS to top it all off...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Larry King is alien...with a talk show, damn he's good lol. Thanks for the word on the segment

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

cool...

thanks for letting us know

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality

That Bill Nye guy is going to throw several curve balls at them I'm sure and a bunch of BS to top it all off...

You mean the Science guy? I've always thought that guy's on '___'.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up! I hope Larry King covers the Vandenberg AFB incident. If I can recall it had something to do with a testing of a missle that was deactivated in flight by an unknown object in the sky.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
that bill nye guy can suck on my ____

government plant no doubt...those kind of mofo's irritate me big time..

i'm trying hard not to let them get to me,but this is soo important for the humans on this planet to understand how much life is out there...

the government is bent on keeping us dumbed down...freakin traitors imo

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

Yes Bill Nye The So-Called Science Guy will be the skeptic.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Advertisement for the next LKL UFO show which airs live this Friday (July, 18) is up on the Larry King Live web site:

"Have UFOs disabled U.S. defense systems? You won't believe the answer! Wait until you hear what three former Air Force officers have to say. The testimonies that could turn YOU into a believer. The evidence is in...Friday on Larry King Live!"

www.cnn.com...

Scroll down just a bit and you'll see it.

Starts at 9pm eastern 8pm central 6pm pacific on CNN Friday night.

Spread the word!

Regarding 911:
That is still one far out possibility that could be somewhat a very real thing.

If ETs are real

There are many different species here
They do have influence on Terrestrials (humans)

with that in mind Im sure they fight with each other " Ex (Sunnis and Shias) same origin, different stances.

Regarding 911:
One ET faction said to the other ET faction. You will pay a very heavy price if you do not let this operation unfold.

It's so far out there you dont even have to assign a top secret designation to it. Most in society today still have a problem with the obvious controlled demolition characteristics of all 3 buildings.

[edit on 7/17/2008 by prometheus1111]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Bill Nye, is a comedian who was discovered by Seattle's PBS station, and asked to do the "science guy" routine from his "act" and use it to encourage kids to try stuff!!! I loved his ongoing comedy character,"The Science Guy", on the Seattle weekly half hour show, Almost Live". This was so popular locally that it forced NBC's SNL to air a half hour later than the rest of the country. My point: The Skeptic Tank is really running on empty to put this guy forward as THE skeptic for this Roswell show. Especially when you see that the guests are very serious and dedicated people. It's all a big joke to them and Larry King is CNN's dupe!
They laughed that night, mocking Roswell, as usual. If they had any guts at all, they would put the NASA videos up for viewing and discussion. As well as the surviving researchers, since 2 have recently died from Brain and Heart attacks.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The show won't be about 911 or Roswell.

It's about UFOs messing with nuclear missiles.

Something serious for once...

[edit on 17-7-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
all i want to see is bill nye just give in already, skeptics are so tiresome! lol

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
My concern is past indications that ufo's were possibly involved with some of the major power blackouts we've experienced in the past. That is ominous without knowing exactly what, if any, relationship or contact our PTB's have with these entities.

As for shutting down weaponry, I do not see it in a negative light. Possibly a positive piece of the puzzle of are they good, bad, service to self, or service to others.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
All his Seattle 'friends' will tell you Bill Nye is secretly a believer guy!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

<<   2  3  4 >>

join