It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amero... (07/16/2009)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
for the past few months i have noticed the canadian dollar about 1-2 cents less then the american dollar. and before that i watched it climb from being worth .70 for 1 USD and its been steady for months!. could this be preparing us for the amero? I live in canada and those who have united states curency use it like it was our own (no exchange rate).

Could this be preparing us for a "we may as well use the same currency" scenario? Because i know a few people (who know knothing about the amero) say we should use the same currency to "make it easier for everyone, i mean we mas as well.... Right?"

We are on our way to the amero, the USD being where it is at now is only preparing us for curency unification.

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This whole thing has been orchestrated to bring forth the Amero.The bank collapses,the stock market sinking and the dollar making it's slow painful death.If you have not noticed lately the stock market has been being manipulated left and right.....we are all being set up.The only thing I think they were not anticipating was that people are have been waking up to the reality of this before they could complete the screw job.Now they are speeding things up to make the existing money completely worthless and when people can not feed their families and tons of people are out of work and living in the streets...then the deaths that start happening from disease and hunger;people will scream for someone to do something.Then the government will say a new currency will fix this: introducing the Amero.....oooohh ahhhhhh look how new and clean it is.But yet it will be the same old thing as the dollar just more people to screw over.The Euro is no different again just more people to screw over.

[edit on 7/16/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well if it is anything like how the Euro was introduced then I would say yes. Every country who switched over to the Euro had to have parity before they could switch over, so some countries switched on day one and others switched later as their currencies matched the Euro for exchange.

It wont quite be the same as it was if the Euro was anything to go by. Everything increased in price, rounded up.

[edit on 16/7/08 by Wotan]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

top topics

join