It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Probably one of the few real conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This is one of the few real conspiracies you'll find in this forum.

This also has far reaching consequences globally. The Middle-East is fighting a propaganda war against the west (saying the west is evil, the Jews are evil) and is winning western opinion yet westerners don't even realise that this is happening. The Israel/Palestine links further down are just one example.

The Iraq war is wrong and is in no way connected to 911 or terrorism so it can be ignored. The Propaganda has been going on far longer than anyone thinks way before 911.

----------
A quick history of Israel which should answer all “but the Israelies stole land” arguments.

www.youtube.com...

[B]“Israeli atrocities” against the Palestinians are often actually deaths caused either on purpose or by accident by Palestinians. The deaths are then blamed on Israel, or the corpses are manipulated or put into scenes to make it look like Israelis did it (the Gaza beach killings for example in one of these links!).[/B]

(part1) www.youtube.com...

(part2) www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The “wall” is a border, countries are allowed to shut their borders if they want to. No one seems to get riled up about the Egyptian wall either, maybe no one knows Egypt has a wall. The Palestinians are pawns for other Middle Eastern countries. Saudi Arabia for example will allow everyone accept for Palestinians to apply for citizenship. “Refugee camps” is just one example of how semantics is used to allow Palestinians to victimise themselves and to try and get sympathy. They do not live in camps, they live in real houses with real electricity and running water in real towns.

And finally, how children are being abused:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
A Palestinian corpse "killed" by an Israeli comes back to life:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This link explains how Israelies did not chase Arabs off their land or kick them out:

www.pmw.org.il...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Here is an article which shows staged photo's and misleading captions:

www.honestreporting.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is quite important stuff really, shame no one cares about a real conspiracy!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm really suprised.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

The Iraq war is wrong and is in no way connected to 911 or terrorism so it can be ignored. The Propaganda has been going on far longer than anyone thinks way before 911.

I agree with the points on the Anti Israeli propoganda. However if ending tyranny and replacing it with representational government is wrong...I don't want to be right. It also had EVERYTHING to do with 9-11, I think you've ingested too much of what the media WANTS you to beleive, and not enough of what the actual documents of Saddam's regime have shown.

[edit on 17/7/2008 by ForkandSpoon]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant
This is one of the few real conspiracies you'll find in this forum.

LOL!!!

nice agenda. poor delivery for a conspiracy forum.

MOSSAD wrote it over their headquarters' door, "through deceit, thou shalt make war".

i don't think the palestinians aren't doing the same thing, but this is definitely a case of pot meet kettle.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
MOSSAD wrote it over their headquarters' door, "through deceit, thou shalt make war".

i don't think the palestinians aren't doing the same thing, but this is definitely a case of pot meet kettle.

I fully agree. Western leaders ARE malign and Jews DO have an agenda that conflicts that of most gentiles. It's MI6, CIA and Mossad waging a propaganda war by labeling all dissidents against their Orwellian politics as "terrorists", "extremists", "racists", "antisemites" or whatever label they can come up with to brand you as irrelevant and dangerous. Obey to the policies of fake democracy and pseudo-freedom or you're branded as someone not worthy to express an opinion.

I don't like Muslem presence in Europe at all, but Palestinians and Iranians in their own country have my fullest support in their struggle for freedom from zionist-American imperialism.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I'm really suprised.
Why? This is ATS--50% of the posters here are just self-impressed kids (and intellectual children), here to remind themselves how special they are for seeing the twoof about the Ridiculously Vast Conspiracy(TM). I'd estimate that another 30% are various presentations of PPD, paranoid schizophrenia, and other assorted pathologies. Another 15% are con artists and fearmongers out to sell books and DVDs, or even fake legal documents. As many as 2% might be honest-to-gosh agitators, both from various foreign powers and homegrown antigovernment militias. Another 4.99% are level-headed, intelligent people with legitimate complaints about Monsanto, the Church of Scientology, and other genuinely nasty organizations--and the last .01% are increasingly scared and befuddled federal agents, trying desperately to tell the difference between all the previous groups.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Makoto]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Makoto I wish I knew how to do that star thingy ...I would give you one now ..

I agree with you ....your post prob has the most truth in it than any other post made today ...lol ...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Of course there’s a propaganda war being waged by both sides.
But to know who’s greatest at propaganda (and therefore worse) one need look no further than…
1. The fact Israel waged a war in Lebanon in which they lost 118 of their troops, killed over 3000 Lebanese civilians, deliberately dropped 1.5 million cluster munitions on prime agricultural land (in the last 3 days), all in order NOT to get back TWO kidnapped soldiers which “apparently” the war was started for.
2. Thousands of rockets land on Israel (though often merely the “illegal” settlements they continue to build). But it’s rarely pointed out how few Israelis actually die from them (less it where to lessen how bad thousands of rockets sounds like).
3. That very conservative 1 Israeli to 9 Palestinian death ratio.
4. The fact that if Israel really wanted peace (which I believe the public do) then they would use their Zionist friends (i.e. us the pawns) to compensate the Palestinians for the land they lost since 1948 (when the U.N ruled that 50% of Palestinians land should go to 3.5% of it’s population). If it’s right to compensate families to this day with wealth they lost from the pre-1945 holocaust (which it is) then surely it’s right (by the same logic) to compensate the Palestine’s for territory post 1948?
The fact it all belonged to the Jews 2000 years doesn’t count very much; especially as almost all of all the earths’ surface has been stolen at some time in the last 2000 years.

Yes there’s a propaganda war; and its clear which side you monkey-descendant are on.

I on the other hand (although I would care) wouldn’t really care if Israel nuked the Palestinian’s tomorrow. All I want is the issue to shut up so the West can focus on other things, like e.g. a pro-Western no doubt Ba’thist (type) Middle East.

Originally posted by ForkandSpoon

However if ending tyranny and replacing it with representational government is wrong...I don't want to be right.

Oh so you would rather co-operate with the likes of a democratically elected Hamas?
Or is what your really saying that, this is the moment you become quite because it’s also the point your philosophy (built on convenient morality) is shown (by the facts) to be flawed.
Maybe the realities of real war games, geopolitics just too unpleasant of you.
Perhaps you should read interlectural Harry Potter?
Surely that’s better than preaching a philosophy whose errors also cause a bloody mess to result (e.g. the new "democratic" Iraq which has killed more of it's own in 5 years than the Ba'thists did in 35).

Also Saddam was a damn good leader; Israel and Washington may as well have been bombing their own infrastructure in 2003 in they’re little war against a unilaterally disarmed leader.
Furthermore...
Many documents “found from Saddam’s regime” have been shown to be forgeries see the George Galloway case: news.bbc.co.uk...
If you want to know why Saddam was a good leader why not see this thread I did?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As fellow Westerners I sympathise strongly with the people of Israel but the truth is that they (like us) are pawns.

The truth is also there is no greater enemy of what’s really going on than propaganda (from either, or indeed whatever side).
Zionists are (more often than not) up there with the intellectual stupidity of terrorists. Because frankly one thing you both have in common is passionately-religiously backing arguments that can never serve you. For example a war with Iran would also mean the use of biological weapons against Israel. Yes it would get rid of Iran; but it would also get rid of about 6 million of you. Not very good Zionist dears!!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Makoto

I'm really suprised.
Why? This is ATS--50% of the posters here are just self-impressed kids (and intellectual children), here to remind themselves how special they are for seeing the twoof about the Ridiculously Vast Conspiracy(TM). I'd estimate that another 30% are various presentations of PPD, paranoid schizophrenia, and other assorted pathologies. Another 15% are con artists and fearmongers out to sell books and DVDs, or even fake legal documents. As many as 2% might be honest-to-gosh agitators, both from various foreign powers and homegrown antigovernment militias. Another 4.99% are level-headed, intelligent people with legitimate complaints about Monsanto, the Church of Scientology, and other genuinely nasty organizations--and the last .01% are increasingly scared and befuddled federal agents, trying desperately to tell the difference between all the previous groups.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Makoto]

LOL, and occasionally you get an idiot who can't add up. 50 + 30+15+2+4.99+.01=102%.

To the OP. How is this propaganda succeeding in the West. The west supports Isreal, Period. The rhetoric of continuos calls for peace whilst taking little real political, economical or military intervention allows Israel to dictate the Terms of policy and conflict in Palestine and implies a confidence towards supporting Israel against any other threat(Iran, Syria,Libya) this was also evident in the recent past with the Southern Lebanese Incursions against Hezbollah.
Look how quickly the USA and Co jumped to support Georgia, have you seen any western country jump to the Aid of any Middle eastern Country besides those that have significant economic or geopolitical significance(i.e. Israel and Kuwait).

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Heh, thanks for catching that--but I would posit that we have this relationship with Israel for completely different reasons. Firstly, we basically created it; most Israelis who aren't descended from holocaust survivors are descended from American jews. Secondly, Israel is a very useful game piece, sitting smack dab in the middle of the last region on Earth that openly opposes America's policy of cultural imperialism. Thirdly, and perhaps most disturbingly, a small handful of our policy-makers are doomsday cultists who believe that Jerusalem needs to be conquered and handed over to the Jews in order to set off the apocalypse--which makes one wonder what they'll do when they manage to pull it off and the Antichrist doesn't so much as send them a card.
And as for only helping countries we can use... well, that's sort of what everyone does. It's cynical, it's petty and small, but it's the way of the world--I don't know that we even have the resources to help everyone who asked for help if we wanted to.

new topics

top topics

join