It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge a book (or a member) by its cover

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

My impression of Ian McLean: Sincere, inscrutible in motivation, well-versed in many subjects.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Judging from your avatar only Id picture you as sneaky, playful, tricky, discreet.

Judging from your posts Id simply picture you as 30-45ish, not-married, secluded, well-off.

Oh yeah...I cant help it: The only place I feel truly happy and myself is the big blue ocean.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Just to reply to Runespider on page 1, You said you think my avatar is not quite suitable for a mod lol,

See i think Gizmo looks friendly, Like myself, I want people to be able to see my avatar and see it in a light hearted way, Its warm cute and un threatning, Which is how i like people to see me as a staff member, I want others to be able to come to me with there issues here and not feel intimidated,

So thats my reasons for not having some Scary mod like Avatar lol, Im not here to Bite, Im here to help,

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Karlhungis, I picture you as a father figure, a good dad. I liked you immediately. You seem like someone I would want to reassure, that the world is gonna be ok.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I try to never judge people by avatars.
so gender and age makes no difference to me.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
Ok now me, me, me.

I see you as a bored and boring housewife who wants to break free from

ok, lets see. I think you´re easily enthused by spiritual subjects, you have children you are caring towards, have a good sense of humor, not too dark hair, and like being in gardens.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
To the Op. Your photo reminds me of carl sagan. Maybe it is carl Sagan,lol
I can get an audio of the music by Vengelis in my head when I see it.

Ama

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Its warm cute and un threatning, Which is how i like people to see me as a staff member,

That's exactly how I see you and that's my experience of you as well.

You're huggable!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Are you an artist of some sort? Something about the visual in your avatar makes me think you might be a graphics artist.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

See i think Gizmo looks friendly, Like myself, I want people to be able to see my avatar and see it in a light hearted way, Its warm cute and un threatning, Which is how i like people to see me as a staff member, I want others to be able to come to me with there issues here and not feel intimidated...
...unless they feed you after midnight (what time zone???); spill water on you; or expose you to "Bright Light! Bright Light!" (to which I have to always respond "Big City! Big City!" sorry...)

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Are you an artist of some sort? Something about the visual in your avatar makes me think you might be a graphics artist.
I majored in Graphic Design, and then eventually got my degree in Psychology. You are correct, I am an artist. Good job.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Judging by your avatar id say you like the outdoors, are proud of your dog(which i beautiful btw), and you like long walks in the park.

Was i close?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Karl if I were to make a judgment based on your avatar, I haven't seen enough of your posts to make an adequate assessment, I'd say that you are an intelligent, angry individual. Now, with that being said, that is probably off base, but that would be my assessment if I were to judge by just looking at your avatar.

Anger tends to be an attribute of extreme intelligence, by the way.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by seagrass
Ok now me, me, me.

I see you as a bored and boring housewife who wants to break free from

ok, lets see. I think you´re easily enthused by spiritual subjects, you have children you are caring towards, have a good sense of humor, not too dark hair, and like being in gardens.
Dang!! even the strikethrough was right.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Im gonna go ahead and say you absolutely LOVED to finger paint as a kid.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

See i think Gizmo looks friendly, Like myself, I want people to be able to see my avatar and see it in a light hearted way, Its warm cute and un threatning, Which is how i like people to see me as a staff member, I want others to be able to come to me with there issues here and not feel intimidated...
...unless they feed you after midnight (what time zone???); spill water on you; or expose you to "Bright Light! Bright Light!" (to which I have to always respond "Big City! Big City!" sorry...)

Shhh
thats only to the naughty members

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

I do love the outdoors and am proud of my dog. If there are other people in the park, I probably wouldn't go there.
But I do take walks twice a day around our property. So, yeah, I'd say you were pretty close.

Your avatar nearly gave me a seizure (j/k), but along with your name makes me think that you are a thinker. That you like to think of yourself as somewhat of a philosopher and like to share your beliefs. I think you're single, but would like to settle down. I don't know where that last bit came from.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
i just go by someones post, not by avatar....me though, try going into a biblical discussion of some sorts with the tag pureevil.......imagine the responses i get. it gets old fast. i can admit though that carlhungis......the first time i saw you post i thought....man i dont like this guy, and i didnt even read your post, then after reading the post i realized you made good points and seemed to be fairly intelligent, so right there i realized what i was doing, judging by an avatar, thats why i avoid doing so now.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

you werent meant to read the struck out part. Thats why I struck it out.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight

Im gonna go ahead and say you absolutely LOVED to finger paint as a kid.
Wadda u mean? I still do!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join