It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge a book (or a member) by its cover

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Very good!!! That gave me gooskies!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

If I may...You like to take risks and you do not give a hoot in a hail storm what others think about it!!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I like Emily Strange and seems like you might too?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Yay me!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I think that could be a fairly accurate description of me, depending on the day.

Your Avatar makes me picture a mid 20's to early 30's male. I assume that you are fairly computer savvy. You come across as intelligent. Your avatar makes me think that you aren't very tolerant of some of the nonsense on here.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by serbsta

I think that could be a fairly accurate description of me, depending on the day.

Your Avatar makes me picture a mid 20's to early 30's male. I assume that you are fairly computer savvy. You come across as intelligent. Your avatar makes me think that you aren't very tolerant of some of the nonsense on here.

Very, very true. Although the age bracket is off by 10 years. I don't know if its wise or not to state if its 10 up or 10 down.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Karl.

You scare me.

Although, it wouldnt suprise me if you were 5'6 120 lbs with 4 inch thick eyeglasses.
But you are still alright in my book, I have agreed with a lot of things that you have had to say in the past so overall Id say you are probably a stand up guy.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

I was about that size in Junior High School. I have never had a need for glasses though.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Since I'm sure everyone in the thread has had their cover judged, I'm just going to post and see what other users think of me.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Just wandering what people get from me. ..... not sure if this is a good idea....

I always pictured sky floating as kind of a Buddhist monk surfer guy. You know, kind of like Matthew McConaughey in surfer dude. lol

[edit on 7-7-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Hexidecimal

I'll be honest, I don't know anything about you. Your avatar or lack thereof doesn't exactly give any hints. I was surprised to see that you have been on ATS since 2006, since this is the first time I remember seeing your name.

Sorry

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

No need to be. I don't create a lot of threads, and any posts I make generally don't stand out from the crowd.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, i wonder what people get from my avatar.
I made it myself, so it's not a random internet pic.

reply to post by DaMod

Either you are a avid gamer or you have some military ties.
Am i close?

[edit on 8/7/09 by locster]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

Since you made it yourself you are interested in art. You are creative. The skull does not represent your lifestyle for as an artist you use it simply as a design.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

You are right for most of the time about it just being an design to depict, but this one was special.

Based on your avatar i would say you have a good sense of humour and do not take life too seriously. Wich is a good thing in my opinion

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster
Very interesting thread, i wonder what people get from my avatar.
I made it myself, so it's not a random internet pic.

reply to post by DaMod

Either you are a avid gamer or you have some military ties.
Am i close?

[edit on 8/7/09 by locster]

Wow, actually yes I am an avid gamer, and yes I have military ties. Very perceptive indeed.

I see your avatar and I have a feeling that it portrays your dark side. You know the part of you that you keep for yourself and no one else knows about. The secret side.

Am I close?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Are we still playing?

Karl, your avatar has always spooked me. I feel you are very opinionated and stoic. I'll admit I haven't read all the pages here but that is my impression of you. Mid 30's, male.

I actually just changed my avatar but it's not a depiction of my character.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Very very close, its the darker side of everything, has a lot to do with authority.
And its a positive picture, because without the bad we would not recognise the good.

Very good interpetation!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

The dog in your avatar is adorable. Hope he/she is getting a lot of kisses and hugs.

Look at those soulful and wise eyes!

What a beautiful being and one of my favorite avatars.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Just to throw it out there.... What does anyone get about me from this avatar?

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join