It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge a book (or a member) by its cover

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I think it's safe to say that I'm female - due to my name and the fact that picture is actually of me (the day after my eye op!)

As for judging a book by it's cover. I don't know, I feel that most of the buddies on my friends list are male, albeit a couple i think. Never asked really....maybe i should, haha!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I see that emmy posted, but I can't see the post. Hopefully this shameless bump will fix that.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Well Karl, I thought you were a male, late thirties with lots of common sense and a great sense of humor. You were also one of my first friends here so I always look out for your posts with great interest.

What can you deduce from my avatar and name?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

You were close on the age, but obviously nailed it on the common sense and the sense of humor....

I am going to guess that you are in fact a male in your late 30's with a good sense of humor and great taste in movies. I am saying this because I am guessing you were projecting a little there, since we like the Big Lebowski enough to dedicate our user names to it. I always pictured you being very similar to myself.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Yes, definitely like minds. I definitely saw that in your posts. I would also say that you are on the East Coast of the US. Or expat

PS. Sent you U2U.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

Pacific Northwest.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
So what do you think of me from my avatar?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Volt, I'd say you're young, an outside the box type of thinker and you like a drink or two. (not saying you have a problem but you just enjoy a drink!).

For some reason I tend to assume that all posters are male unless their avatar is pink or has cute animals in it.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by _Volt_

i would say you're electrifying!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
ok, i'll throw my name and avatar in the hat. take a guss...
(those of you that know me stay quiet
)

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yossarian
Volt, I'd say you're young, an outside the box type of thinker and you like a drink or two. (not saying you have a problem but you just enjoy a drink!).

For some reason I tend to assume that all posters are male unless their avatar is pink or has cute animals in it.

So which of the 3 genders do you think I am then?

Hey!! It's not my fault vodka is bullying me.
Lol!!

Ahh!! You assumed I was male...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Volt_

Lol!!

Excessive smilie use indicates female to me.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Volt_

Lol!!

Excessive smilie use indicates female to me.

*Hug*
Want a drink? Couldn't excessive smiley use also mean you are a feminine guy?

[edit on 24-9-2008 by _Volt_]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by _Volt_

Cheers, but I'm a non-drinker. Never been drunk in my life.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Your avatar reminds me of the guy in the movie "Walking Tall" Where's the bid stick?

I will post my latest avatar, most fitting in a eclectic sort of way..

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by asmeone2

I'll take a guess
48, male, born in Arkansas, degree in business, self-employed, married, two children, agnostic, voting patterns mostly independent, free-thinker, Saints fan, outdoorsman; doesn't care for fish but enjoys fishing. Good sense of humor (that's a gimme), guitar player, 5'10, 170 lbs., no facial hair, except for the occasional yearly goatee experiment, left-handed.

I realize now that I had a brain phart and disclosed my own info, thus subverting the process. My bad.

How'd I do Asmeone2?

Almost totally wrong Argentus

Yougner than 48, female, no business degree, self employed, not married, two kids, independant, guitar player, not interested in sports, love the outdoors, fish are yummy but fishing is a yawn, 5'8" 125... no goatee

Lots of details there though!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Well, at least we reaffirmed the good sense of humor

What about the handedness? And Arkansas born? (yeah, I'm really stretching here)

Dang, I knew this wasn't a good day for remote viewing. Must've caught the mailman as he approached your door. haha!

Classical guitar player? Fernando Sor afficiando?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

I don't know why but I've always thought of you as female. It doesn't make sense that a female would have your avatar, but still...

Otherwise, I feel I know something about your personality as a result of our past debates (which I enjoy!).
So, I'll keep quiet about that.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Fathom isn't female? I'm always guessing wrong on these things.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sc2099

Not sure if fathom is female or not....but it's quite a sexy avatar

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join