It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge a book (or a member) by its cover

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79
Benevolent:

I'm not EVEN gonna make the mistake of judging your age as I believe your female, probably mid-manager level job working in the industry/sales field? You like spiritual topics but I am unsure of your religious nature, you probably read alot, and have little crystal objects in a case or on shelves all over.

I LOVE spiritual topics, but I'm not religious at all. I have read a LOT, but not so much now. There were times I had 3 books going at the same time, different genres. It's weird, I've been collecting quartz rocks on the property recently to make a "crystal garden" outside! There's a collection on a table outside.

Originally posted by mrwupy
I think you have a beautiful soul, a keen wit, an infectious laugh and for the longest time was my favorite person on ATS.

WAS???
That's cool. I understand.
Who's your favorite person now?

Oh wait, were talking about avatars, aren't we?

Yeah, it's not fair if you "know" the person. Being my "twin cyber brother" gives you insight others don't have.

Hugs to you!

Originally posted by seagrass
BH, can you dig a little deeper into me, besides my being a boring housewife? Just want to test your skills.

I think you like the color green. Care about the environment. You prefer to feel closed in and safe as opposed to wide open and vulnerable. I see your hair as about shoulder length or a little longer and brown. I don't remember how old you said you were but I'm thinking over 35. Maybe well over. Do you like horses? I don't remember what I said about you before, but I'm going to guess you have a strong body, maybe a weak stomach or stomach problems. You're cute. Almost Pixie-like face. Small nose. I think you can dress up and look very nice but prefer worn jeans and t-shirts with no make-up. You might write in a journal or write letters to people? I think you write. Maybe a vegetarian. Loves pasta and salad. Likes to cook new things. Don't really like shopping like most women do. Would rather go to the park and watch people or kids and animals.

NO clue if any of that is right. It's just a stream of thoughts, really. Now I gotta know more!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

close!

I did choose the GB to reflect the shedding of old ways and accepting new, I'm learning to become more spiritual and open, and I think its such a cool glyph

I'm 20, do lots of maths (hate the stuff). lots of electronics...great stuff!

No cool jackets though...my sister labels me a "fashion disaster"

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 2believeor0

Revealing other people's characteristics is much more fun and less podantic than willfully releasing information about oneself.

Just my opinion. As for me, I'm not telling!!

Breifne

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Open_Minded Skeptic

Okay, I'll give it a go with you now..

I'm guessing late 40's to early 50's, you enjoy being independent of others, you're into self-sufficiency, your anti-establishment, intelligent, open-mind most of the time, and generous but not to a fault. You're a likeable guy once you allow people to get to know you.

Physically: medium to largish build, salt and pepper hair, possible receding hairline, good worker and don't mind doing your share.

hope I'm not too far off base.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I just got my avatar uploaded today....do me! Do me! lol I will go post on every one of the threads of the first person who can guess my hair color!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
im never good at remembering names so i use Avatars as sign posts, some i associate with interesting opinions and others i associate with not so much bad but opinions that dont conform to mine

Karlhungis
i associate yours as a devils advocate, but no offence sometimes you know how to kill a topic when injecting logic and reality into a thread (which isnt a bad thing). i guess you tend to keep the more excitable members feet on the ground. Thread with guy who chainsawed himself a perfect example of this. also i didnt realise till recently your avatar was from a movie so i always thought it was you and rather creepy at that
soz /ma bad.

Bloodcircle
Love your avatar, and see you as 20 something guy and a typical australian sense of humour

Seagrass
appeard to be feminin but if i recall its been confirmed somewhere in here already.

SpartanKingLeonidas
when i look at his avatar i think militant CT

many avartars for me dont show up, i can only assume its because they are being hosted by image shack or someother site thats currently blocked by the boss, i can only access the net from work atm

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbydol

I love your avatar, but I have to go make dinner!
I think your hair is really bright red.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Holy cow... maybe you and I were separated at birth...

Impressively close
Not much pepper left in the hair, and it's getting thinner, but not receding much...

Mrwupy - also close, but missed a couple... I don't get too overly excited about any politician... I've chosen to support Obama this time round, but I remember clearly that these guys work for me, they don't rule me - us, actually. So I don't hate either one of them.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Almost everything I have been buying lately is green or coral colored.
I do care about the environment but I think she can take pretty good care of herself too.
I do like being enclosed and safe.
I do have shoulder length brown hair, with a strong body, and weak stomache. I do not however like horses, unless I am watching them in a field. I am well over 35. I am 43. I used to be cute (I modeled for Nordstrom once) Not pixie though. I can dress up nice, but prefer jeans and flip flops and t-shirts.
I do write. I love to write.
I'm not a vegetarian, but I could be and I love pasta and salads, but will take cheese and crackers over them. I do like to cook new things, and my family always looks forward to my "recipe night". But you were very wrong about the shopping. I could do it for a living.
I go to the park with my daughter, and yes I watch people from behind my sunglasses.
Pretty darned intuitive you are.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbydol
I just got my avatar uploaded today....do me! Do me! lol I will go post on every one of the threads of the first person who can guess my hair color!
I only have 2 threads, but how about pink?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbydol

Judging by your name as well I would guess you're a blonde, you like things that are bright and cheery, as Hank jr. wrote you're "into happy and you don't like sad" ,I will guess you are mid thirties female, married with 2 middle school children that light you up.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbydol

''I will go post on every one of the threads of the first person who can guess my hair color''!

Grey, or auburn?

P.s. I've no threads to speak of.

Breifne

Edit to wash away my sins.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Breifne]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
uhhh...

I know I'm late...

But I would like to be judged

*regretting it already*

Coven

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbydol
Okay, I'll do you Arbydol..

I'd guess female, mid 30's, slim build, black hair, possibly glasses or contacts. You're witty, have a darker side that only a few are aware of, you suffer from free-floating anxiety, you're fearful of the future, somewhat religious, and have a kid or two.

How'd I do? LOL

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

My first impresion just by looking at your avatar would be:

Interested in religion and or ancient anthropology.

Feels like an outsider of a closely knit group...ie..just ouside a certain clique!

Young...20 years to maybe 30, likes metal, rock, somewhat artistic. wants to work in a field in which you have some authority or control.

(first impresion only)

edited for spelling

[edit on 16-7-2008 by whiteraven]

link   
reply to post by coven

Male, 20 - 30, American, dirty fair hair but short to medium in length - side shade, 5.9 - 5.11, impatient for changes in the political system - wants to see action rather than diplomatic relations (internally) but maybe not a revolt - a true patriot maybe.

Lives within small, tight community, but wishes for larger things to happen, ... change mainly.

Wants to be or is in military branch. Protective of but offensive in equal measure.

Close or no cigar?

Breifne

link   
Benevolent, it's shocking how close you were, wow! You must be psychic.

Coven, do you like to be mysterious, give off a feeling of awe, have people wonder if you are some secret knower? Maybe you are a secret knower. I can't tell whether you are male or female. It may have said so, but I didn't see it. Maybe you keep to yourself more now than you use to, but still have a lot of life whether for now or later.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I want to be judged. Never thought those words would come out of my mouth.....

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbydol

You're a slender redhead. I say slender but you believe you have some things to work on I'm guessing. You are a female based on some of your flags and probably have children. just my .02 no offense if I flubbed it.

Can't wait to hear what you all think of me. Great post Karl. Imagine something fun on ATS - who'd have thunk it?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
what kind of mental image does my avatar conjure up in the minds eye?...Im curious to know...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join