It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge a book (or a member) by its cover

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm no good at this, Sky doesn't want a dog, and BlackOps isn't a Scorpio. Guess I'm not psychic.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

oh and I am also going to guess that you were born in the summer months.

June July or August so

Gemini, Cancer or Leo

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I would say something to do with stocks. A trader or economist. Insurance estimator? LOL

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Construction...lmao....I feel like Stone Cold Steve Austin in this depiction...lol.

For the lady from before, Im actually a Sagitarius.

31 years old
I do own a 4x4 truck to pull my boat, but I normally drive a Honda Accord.
Brief military experience
I love fishing...no doubt
Played football and did track & field in HS
College degree
One brother and one sister
I play guitar and have so for over 15 years
I do vote but I am disgusted with both parties
I do love metal music...but also jazz, blues, raggae, folk and 1,000 other types
As far as occupation...I am a mortgage broker
I do have a recent tattoo
LOL@ multiple girlfriends

Pretty spot on mate A-

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to say about it Heretic, I would say that you are tranquil yet curious, and have a general love for most things without exception.

I would think that because you chose a dog for your avatar that this would be fairly accurate.

Then again, I'm not that intuative when it comes to images, I just take them for what they are, not what they mean neccessarily.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Haha, wow, I suppose maybe I should look into picking up some lotto tickets now.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
As far as occupation...I am a mortgage broker

Hey! I was close!

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79
I'm not sure what to say about it Heretic, I would say that you are tranquil yet curious, and have a general love for most things without exception.

I would call that very accurate!

I think you are young (19-24), male, quiet, maybe a member of a club or two. Something like rockets or remote controlled vehicles? Glasses, thin build, brown hair, swept across your forehead. I think there are a lot of things on the walls around you. You spend time in quiet contemplation. Like the Beatles.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

For whatever it's worth,

To address your first question, 'what degree do I judge other people?'
Judging other people on their facial expressions, actions and words (text) is a reflection of our self. We cannot 'know' any thing, we merely perceive reflected and refracted energy. All of our feelings and emotions that are generated by other people come from within us. You cannot have a judgment of someone based on knowledge that you do not posses, an individuals judgment is limited to their knowledge. This may seem obvious but to take a closer look...What we see in others is that which we recognize in ourselves. As I said our judgment of others is a reflection, "Judge not less ye be judged."

This is not an easy concept to understand but it will show a lot about those around you, analogous of them laying their cards on the table. It may also present an opportunity to truly understand what other people are trying to say by unclouding our thoughts of judgment.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

To the last two posters: Judge another avatar before asking to be judged

Sorry, I guess that old saying Judge not lest ye be judged..or something like that should apply.
I'm not good at judging.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Bachrk]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
im going to try bachrk: from your avatar there is a woman drinking beer, that tells me you find women drinking beer sexy, or easy im not sure, as you are a male? early 20's and plays an instrument. pobably a clarinet or one of those big bass things that stand up on end, what are those? the name bach, you like this type of music? by your posts you are one to sit back out of the conversation and just read. you just couldnt help wanting someone to attempt this right....i'm much obliged.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by pureevil81]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by amatrine

Did you ever see the Buffy with the invisible girl? That's what I think of when I see your avatar. Do you play the flute? Feel like people don't notice you? Are you female? Do you know Buffy the Vampire Slayer???

You seem quiet and thoughtful, shy and easily embarrassed.
(Sorry, I don't have anything to base this on, I'm just having fun "guessing"!)

Wow, way off

Never watched Buffy the Vampire slayer. I am very social, and like to talk.
Not shy at all. When I was younger , I was pretty wild. I have a strong personality, and a good leader. When I used to work, I ran the floor, and trained people in all positions in the shop. ( Machine shop) .

I am a female, and do not look like someone that is a machinist. I am tall , at 5"11, and consider myself pretty good looking for my age

I also like looking for something positive in all situations. I like to shed light on any subject. I also can be somewhat stubborn.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

I was WAY off!
It's good to meet you.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm going to do Bachrk. You're a 23 year old gal who likes to knock a few back at the pub, you really like metal bands (hardcorish music) and maybe participate in one, you drive a red jetta, have had sex 12 times, like mushrooms on your pizza, live in a region that gets lots of rain, you really liked transformers and you have a tribal tattoo on your lower back (a tramp stamp, I'm not calling you a tramp, that's just what it's called where I'm from)
. THat's just judging by your profile pic, have'nt really seen any of your posts before.

So how did I do?

Now do me

-Jimmy

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
Good responses.

Let's see who gets closest...who are the real psychics on this board? The best profiler if you will.

Anyone offer specific details?

This is fun

I'll try Blackops..

• Male
  • mid 20's to early 30's
  • Medium build
  • Dark hair/ complexion
  • Independent
  • Into self-sifficiency
  • Anti-Establishment but not Anti-American
  • Like Military related things
  • Outspoken at times

[edit on 7/16/08 by LLoyd45]

• posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:16 PM
    link   
    Benevolent, I usually get to the good threads when they're already a mile long and so I hope I do this right. Being an animal lover, I would say that you are a loving caring and friendly person, but since you started waking up, you may now be somewhat more reserved. If those are your dogs, you would probably be somewhat young in order to have the strength to train them. So all in all, you appear to be a likable person.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:38 PM
    link   
    reply to post by jimmyjackblack

i dont know why but this is fun....allow me jimmyjackblack. your name is jimmy, you drive a jimmy, 2 wheel drive not 4x4 as you feel its unnecassary. you like heavy/death metal. and also tenacious d and probably enjoyed king kong. you are also gothic. you dont have kids and dont want kids or to be married because you like your freedom. you dont believe in god either. and you own a fish, and you want a humvee

EDIT: cmon someone do me, my tag is pureevil for crying out loud. should be easy to get me wrong.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:46 PM
    link   
    Great Thread! S&F.
    To be honest, I never really gave much thought to what avatars say about a member. I usually read what the poster is saying and will then look to their sig. to figure out the type of person that is communicating with us.
    I will then only concern myself with the apparent intelligence level and be done with any evaluation of them.
    There are exceptions, for example greeneyedleo is thought by alot of people to be revealing her sign, I always thought of her as a law enforcement officer, and as such, pleasant enough, but firm, no nonsense.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:47 PM
    link   
    reply to post by pureevil81

Okay...I'll do you NO PUN INTENDED!!!!

Since you don't have an avatar, I'm going strictly by your name "pureevil". I'm going to guess that it is tongue in check. You are such a nice person it makes people sick. You look after your elder neighbors that don't have family, feed their cats and what not, if someone asks you to do something, you always say yes, and then *gasp* you do what you say you'll do. You probably also volunteer at soup kitchens around the hloidays.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:55 PM
    link   
    Danelle,

I have been called loving, caring, compassionate and generous by those closest to me, but it's not something that everyone knows. I am friendly, but not social. In other words, I will help anyone who needs or asks for it and I smile and say hello to everyone, but you couldn't get me to "visit", go to a dinner party or any kind of social gathering. I am not only reserved, I'm almost a hermit.

Those are my dogs and I am 50.
    They are well-trained, but they do most of the work.
    I am a strong leader (not physically strong), so there's not much questioning of my authority. I have 4 dogs. The pack has to be stable.

As far as being likable, people either like me a lot or not at all.
    It's something I've discovered over the years.

So, Danelle, your avatar seems to be an alien above a planet. I'm going to guess that you real name is Danelle (it's beautiful whether it's your name or not) so I'm guessing your female (although I'm feeling a male energy). You do believe in alien beings and maybe have even had an encounter. You have vivid dreams in full color. You wise beyond your years.

I wonder if you believe in the idea of the earth moving into the 4th dimension... I just feel a lot of excitement about the future, but not necessarily here on earth. Strange.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:55 PM
    link   

Originally posted by pureevil81
    reply to post by jimmyjackblack

i dont know why but this is fun....allow me jimmyjackblack. your name is jimmy, you drive a jimmy, 2 wheel drive not 4x4 as you feel its unnecassary. you like heavy/death metal. and also tenacious d and probably enjoyed king kong. you are also gothic. you dont have kids and dont want kids or to be married because you like your freedom. you dont believe in god either. and you own a fish, and you want a humvee

EDIT: cmon someone do me, my tag is pureevil for crying out loud. should be easy to get me wrong.

Male
    Single
    Mid 20's
    slight build
    dark complected
    a joiner
    loves attention, but a bit shy in person
    uncertain of your own religious beliefs, wants to be convinced
    A little hyper
    basically likeable

top topics